Manish needs his heart ripped out of his chest and fed to him...

Integrity28

BUT, BUT, Rex is PISSED at Idzzy!  

.@PaulWBurmeister notes that Rex Ryan and Jets GM John Idzik are at Florida State's Pro Day. WR Headliner: Kelvin Benjamin #nyj

Yes, the Jets are only interested in Kelvin Benjamin...no chance maybe they're scouting Joyner or Freeman or O'Leary or Jerrnigan or Jones.  Only Kelvin.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I hate him this guy just as much as anyone else does, but don't you guys think there are other journalists who cover teams that act like this clown? His main goal is to get publicity. Half the time he reports his information, we already have it.

I wanna cockslap his mother.

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN  1h

Source on Jets GM John Idzik: "He'll get a pass on one fire... and he'll fire Rex after next season." #nyj

Jets source on how Rex Ryan feels about not signing Revis & now DRC? "Why do you ask a question you already know the answer to?" #nyj

Raiders sign Packers WR James Jones to a 3-year deal, per @AdamSchefter. Jets made it appear to Jones camp they were interested #nyj

Woody Johnson employees not named Idzik are not happy with Idzik. One just told me Idzik "operates on his own time & schedule. Unbelievable"

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN  18m

Jets had Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie in its building first. Let him out. Giants took advantage. Bottom line: John Idzik blew this one #nyj

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN  13m

Friend of Rex Ryan chimes in on news Jets couldn't land Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (or any legit CB in free agency): "Rex is pissed." #nyj

________

Apparently Manish has Rex's "friends" on speed dial. He suddenly has inside sources within the Jets organization again too... 100% fiction, we might as well get our updates from Dr. Seuss, at least his soul wasn't black with hate.

Your thread title, and the object of your ire, open the opportunity for a politically incorrect joke that references Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom. I'm drawing a blank.

Archived