Breno Giacomini Mic'd Up

BroadwayJoe12

Now, with all of the non-signings Idzik has been doing, this free agent acquisition might have slipped under the radar. For those of you who did notice, Idzik signed Breno Giacomini for four years. Since little is known about him, I figured a game against the Dolphins was a decent way to introduce our new RT.  

http://youtu.be/sdiWpCctCf0

I think Breno talked more in that 2 minute clip than Howard did all season.  

I like his temper and his "mean streak" but the guy is a holding penalty waiting to happen. 

From all reports he plays with a nasty streak and being a UDFA is 100% a worker and self-made player. If you key in on any RT for the entire game, you're going to see holding after holding. It's what makes it so impressive when the Pats go an entire game or two without one.

From all reports he plays with a nasty streak and being a UDFA is 100% a worker and self-made player. If you key in on any RT for the entire game, you're going to see holding after holding. It's what makes it so impressive when the Pats go an entire game or two without one.

hahaha the pats dont get called for sh@@.

is he a jersey guy or a masshole ?

seems like a northeast guy for sure

Total Masshole. He's from Malden, Slummerville or one of those areas. Said he grew up a Pats fan, but that's all gonna change now etc etc.  I like most UDFAs, because it usually means they're a worker who values the position they're in and doesn't just rely on talent alone, especially in the trenches.

Archived