DeSean Jackson (MERGED)

LAD_Brooklyn

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody said it was the jets... I am just passing along some news... And who cares if you have to click on the link..  Are you that Lazy?

It's our policy to paste the article.

Are you too lazy to copy and paste?

Third round pick and I will be just as happy. I mean who are you selecting n round 3 that's is good as Jackson?

Yeah good point. Bottom line is if it doesn't cost too much, you have to get this deal done. Jackson and Decker would give our WR's instant credibility, not to mention playmakers that we desperately need.

Third round pick and I will be just as happy. I mean who are you selecting n round 3 that's is good as Jackson?

This draft is considered to be well stocked with talent. So I imagine that they'd be able to draft someone good who's salary would be less than 1/10th of Jackson's. Maybe someone without the diva label.

I lost interest in trading a third rounder when the Revis pick became a fourth rounder.

This draft is considered to be well stocked with talent. So I imagine that they'd be able to draft someone good who's salary would be less than 1/10th of Jackson's. Maybe someone without the diva label.

I lost interest in trading a third rounder when the Revis pick became a fourth rounder.

We have plenty of money... lets stop being penny pinchers now... Also all the guys in the draft are a crap shoot. Maybe they work out.. Maybe not.. Jackson is an established receiver on the pro level already.

I agree. Not only that but the other suitors aren't really in a position to drive up his price as its unlikely they get him under salary. I wouldnt go any higher then then our mid 4th round pick. They want us to add a latter pick along with that then no problem. Looking at the Eagles cap spending, their rtying to make a salary dump along with getting compensation. They've already spend $140 mil, with that spending you better gurantee your owner with a championship.

http://overthecap.com/nfl-cash-space.php?Year=2014

Archived