John Idzik and Rex Ryan attend FSU's Pro Day

Sully80

Free agency has been at first very exciting, but now it is rather dull. The Jets have been quiet, whether that's a good or bad thing, we'll soon find out. However Rex and John are off on the road again today, this time to check out Florida State's Pro Day per @RichCimini

They could be looking at any number of players, however the most likely are probably Wide Receiver Kelvin Benjamin. Timmy Jernigan is an elite talent, but I'm not sure even Rex would get away with drafting defensive line again. Cornerback Lamarcus Joyner may be of interest to the Jets in the second round. Free Safety Terrence Brooks could be a target in the 2nd-4th round range. Telvin Smith the OLB may hold interest, Devonta Freeman too, Christian Jones as a middle round target or Chad Abram as an undrafted guy.

Florida State had a ton of talent and a lot of it is in this draft. It's no surprise to see both Rex and John checking it out.

Not trying to be a dick, but it helps to scan the board a bit more to search for threads already created. I know it's a bit difficult with a handful of posters incessantly starting new threads, but for future notice it helps keep the board more manageable. Thanks for the update though as I'm sure many people missed it as it was pushed down the board.

Not trying to be a dick, but it helps to scan the board a bit more to search for threads already created. I know it's a bit difficult with a handful of posters incessantly starting new threads, but for future notice it helps keep the board more manageable. Thanks for the update though as I'm sure many people missed it as it was pushed down the board.

Sorry, tried looking for it through the last couple pages and didn't find anything, figured it could've been overlooked with all the Idzik bickering.

Sorry, tried looking for it through the last couple pages and didn't find anything, figured it could've been overlooked with all the Idzik bickering.

Lol you don't owe anyone an apology man, just giving a heads up. Like I said, this board as been a total clusterf*ck lately, it's not hard to miss another thread. 

Archived