***Official 2014 JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's greenbean4 at he's online.

Chill out, man.  I'm on the West Coast.  

I sent a list of 6 draft picks to Hess so I wouldn't hold up the draft while I was in a meeting this evening.  Curious that my top three selections were taken back-to-back-to-back.  I had Bortles going to Arizona if he fell past the Jets, then thought Taylor Lewan would be a nice pick for them (surprised he fell that far actually), and I had Marquis Lee just above Ha'sean Clinton Dix.  Who I ultimately picked for them.  

I sent a list of 6 draft picks to Hess so I wouldn't hold up the draft while I was in a meeting this evening.  Curious that my top three selections were taken back-to-back-to-back.  I had Bortles going to Arizona if he fell past the Jets, then thought Taylor Lewan would be a nice pick for them (surprised he fell that far actually), and I had Marquis Lee just above Ha'sean Clinton Dix.  Who I ultimately picked for them.

I blame JiF

yeah wasn't around. no worries, nice pick!

Agreed, if Bortles is there, which I seriously doubt, he's the pick. 

OMG can you imagine if he actually fell that far.  We could sign Vick now, then to our astonishment grab Bortles just sitting there in May draft....

then void Vick's contract - we could claim temporary insanity.

Thx ......GRRRRRR you stole my pick...I wanted HaHa  Dixon - safety is a high priority on the draft tek board

I'm glad you're getting use from that site.  

Here's another one to help the board with hypothetical trade scenarios...that has absolutely nothing to do with this Mock. 

http://www.gbnreport.com/picksbyteam.html

It shows all of the draft picks by the team, and there's a trade value chart off the home page. 

Archived