Cro to Zona

nj meadowlands

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a huge lost. He's hit or miss.

This is actually a pretty big loss, considering its timing. I thought Jets were going to bring him back. Im pretty confident he'll perform at a #1CB level this year, being healthy.

This is actually a pretty big loss, considering its timing. I thought Jets were going to bring him back. Im pretty confident he'll perform at a #1CB level this year, being healthy.

its all about the hip, bro. its all about the hip

Ah, you thought they would bring him back? How rude of the Jets front office to not take that into consideration when planning out their offseason. Maybe next year they'll start a poll or something to guage fan interest in every move before they make it.

Ah, you thought they would bring him back? How rude of the Jets front office to not take that into consideration when planning out their offseason. Maybe next year they'll start a poll or something to guage fan interest in every move before they make it.

I guess this means I can't get a Cromartie Jersey from you.... Darn.

Maybe next year they'll use their resources to improve the team instead of going backwards.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz · 3m

RT @CRO31: I learned today that it is possible to turn the other cheek when someone slaps you in the face..

Jason_OTC ‏@Jason_OTC · 3m

Im assuming Cro went back to the #Jets with an offer from Arizona and the Jets said no thanks

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 4m

Oof. RT @CRO31: It's amazing how you can be so loyal to someone and they can be so disloyal to you. But you live and you learn.

There was a rumor about the Jets talking to Houston about a Jonathon Joseph trade.  Any speculation as to what we'd be trading?  

Some have postured a restructured Mark Sanchez,  what about Kendrick Ellis?  

This is what I'm in support of. We're in a good position to acquire him and extend him / or give a new contract. It would be ideal.

Send them Sanchez!

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz · 3m

RT @CRO31: I learned today that it is possible to turn the other cheek when someone slaps you in the face..

Jason_OTC ‏@Jason_OTC · 3m

Im assuming Cro went back to the #Jets with an offer from Arizona and the Jets said no thanks

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 4m

Oof. RT @CRO31: It's amazing how you can be so loyal to someone and they can be so disloyal to you. But you live and you learn.

Antonio, act like a man.

Jesus Christ ...

We have more holes to fill now than we did a month ago.

He better have the greatest draft in the history of the NFL.

LOL, yes. That's the problem. How do you begin free agency with all of this $$$ and end up just as many deficiencies as you had to begin with?

Were u trying to be funny? Cuz u suck at it.

And please explain what "guage" means, cuz its not in the dictionary...Sorry you wanted to be picky.

They have been linked to Claibourne and Joseph.  They must not have liked the job Cro has done.  Seems like Joseph really does not fit the Idzik mold.  I mean he has had some injuries, but he is kind of old!

There was a rumor about the Jets talking to Houston about a Jonathon Joseph trade.  Any speculation as to what we'd be trading?  

Some have postured a restructured Mark Sanchez,  what about Kendrick Ellis?  

Why would we do that?  They are looking to cut Joseph.  Kenrick Ellis is a decent chip getting paid $650K.  Maybe I'd do Ellis for Joseph and a 4th, but I'd rather not. 

Archived