Today's the BIG day.

joewillie78

Todays the day we finally start rebuilding this team as after we sign MIKE VICK, we will finally have a viable QB, who is dynamic, can make plays with his feet and his arm, can make plays inside and out of the pocket.

The guys love him as was seen by the comments of COLON who cant wait to block for Mike.

We will easily make the playoffs with MIKE pulling the Trigger, and my 50-1 bet on the Jets is looking better and better with Mike at the wheel.

remember:

UCLA wins it all

Go Big RED

Rex couldn't coach a girls softball team

Geno is out of a job

Todays the day we finally start rebuilding this team as after we sign MIKE VICK, we will finally have a viable QB, who is dynamic, can make plays with his feet and his arm, can make plays inside and out of the pocket.

The guys love him as was seen by the comments of COLON who cant wait to block for Mike.

We will easily make the playoffs with MIKE pulling the Trigger, and my 50-1 bet on the Jets is looking better and better with Mike at the wheel.

remember:

UCLA wins it all

Go Big RED

Rex couldn't coach a girls softball team

Geno is out of a job

LDBR

1.  Michael Vick is 34 years old.  He isn't running anywhere.  He's closer to needing new hips than he is to being the dynamic threat he once was.

2.  Geno Smith is the starting QB.  This is why Vick didn't sign with us the first time around.  He wanted to sniff around the league to see if he could get a starting job.

3.  The Raiders weren't interested in Michael Vick as their starting QB.  The Raiders.

1.  Michael Vick is 34 years old.  He isn't running anywhere.  He's closer to needing new hips than he is to being the dynamic threat he once was.

2.  Geno Smith is the starting QB.  This is why Vick didn't sign with us the first time around.  He wanted to sniff around the league to see if he could get a starting job.

3.  The Raiders weren't interested in Michael Vick as their starting QB.  The Raiders.

And this, despite having the Six Million Dollar Man, Austin Howard, to block his blind side! 

Would like to see there's a plan of some sort. Mike Vick doesn't seem like any plan more than trying to impress everyone.

Idizk seems like the kind of fellow who eats M&Ms with a knife and fork on his best china, preferably with his dinner jacket, ascot and napkin in place, on top of a lovely lace linen tablecloth. Woody and him must get along great. I've knocked Wrecks, and he deserves all of it. But clearly we have a bigger issue. There were young hungry guys like Gamble and Ross that could've slotted into this job and been off to the races. Instead Richie Rich went with the safe choice. In short we're doomed. Again.

Would like to see there's a plan of some sort. Mike Vick doesn't seem like any plan more than trying to impress everyone.

Idizk seems like the kind of fellow who eats M&Ms with a knife and fork on his best china, preferably with his dinner jacket, ascot and napkin in place, on top of a lovely lace linen tablecloth. Woody and him must get along great. I've knocked Wrecks, and he deserves all of it. But clearly we have a bigger issue. There were young hungry guys like Gamble and Ross that could've slotted into this job and been off to the races. Instead Richie Rich went with the safe choice. In short we're doomed. Again.

Well I'm 100% against signing Vick but don't agree that this shows there is no plan.  I can totally buy that it's a contingency in case Smith is no better than his rookie season.  He's experienced and Mornhinweg is familiar with his strengths/weaknesses.  (The whole "Vick is familiar with Mornhinweg's system" stuff is just silly.  The guy's been an NFL QB for a decade and he's seen and run every play there is.  Familiarity with "the system" is maybe important for kids with little/no experience.)

Archived