Jets cut Mark Sanchez

aec4

Of course, but you really want Vick?

I think he's the best back up option/possible starter out there and he rids us of Sanchez, so yes.

Oh I thought you meant trade for a QB...

yeah I saw the Jackson stuff.  I think it's likely to get done now that Vick is on board.  Exciting times.

Signing Vick, Simms means the're committing to Geno, seeing what he's got and figure out what to do.  Its a good thing. 

Well Mark was good while he lasted. Just immature. 

You got a funny definition of good.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch New England sign him Brady gets hurt and you know the rest of the story.........................

I wouldn't quiet call him the next Brady, but he will be an adequate starter in the league.

Well Mark was good while he lasted.

It's comments like these that make me think you guys don't watch the team or have the memories of a gnat. He was awful and his best seasons here were mediocre and turnover ridden. His lack of growth led us to directly wasting our top 5 defenses and realistically the window we had to get a super bowl under the last regime. Good riddance.

It's comments like these that make me think you guys don't watch the team or have the memories of a gnat. He was awful and his best seasons here were mediocre and turnover ridden. His lack of growth led us to directly wasting our top 5 defenses and realistically the window we had to get a super bowl under the last regime. Good riddance.

32 TD, 18 ints. 3400 yards. Not bad.

Earlier ESPN had a brief Sanchez retrospective showing the good and bad times.  Kind of a shame he never got to fully realize his potential here.  Tip of the cap to him for helping provide some of the best Jet moments I've seen in the 28 years I've been watching them.

We're going to look so dumb when he finally gets to a team with All-Pros at center, left guard, right guard, left tackle, right tackle, wide receiver, running back, and tight end plus a great defense and coaching staff and ends up winning a Super Bowl.

We're going to look so dumb when he finally gets to a team with All-Pros at center, left guard, right guard, left tackle, right tackle, wide receiver, running back, and tight end plus a great defense and coaching staff and ends up winning a Super Bowl.

smushmoufff'd

Earlier ESPN had a brief Sanchez retrospective showing the good and bad times.  Kind of a shame he never got to fully realize his potential here.  Tip of the cap to him for helping provide some of the best Jet moments I've seen in the 28 years I've been watching them.

Agree 2 AFC Championship games were good times.

I think he did realize his potential.

"Sanchez is a far more accomplished player than Smith, but general manager John Idzik didn't want another Sanchez-Smith competition, perhaps fearing his handpicked quarterback -- Smith -- would lose."

Ah, Cimini.

Joe Montana is a far more accomplished player than Andrew Luck.  Colts are fools for sticking on their current path.  Fools, I tell you.

a respectable receiving corp and OC not named Sparano should do the trick.

This will come back and haunt us. I hope he finds a team with half decent offense and proves all the fans wrong that hated his gut.

He has yet to have one season where he had solid numbers. He isn't proving to be a legit starter in this league, and he sure isn't going to haunt us. Captain Headband is gone, rejoice. 

lol! sounds like us in 2010 lol!!!

ahh you mean like other teams that have won SB's ? We're the Motherfu@king NY Jets we dont need no goddamn pro bowlers we win with sh!t

He has yet to have one season where he had solid numbers. He isn't proving to be a legit starter in this league, and he sure isn't going to haunt us. Captain Headband is gone, rejoice. 

32 TDs, 18 ints 3400+ yards in his 3rd season. I think he can start in this league.

it's 26-18, with a rating of 78.2. That's not good. He starts? Maybe for the browns.

6 rushing TDs were a huge part of his game that yr. there are many teams that would love a QB stay line of 1.5 TDs against 1 int.

Archived