The official "i wont root for the jets as long as vick is on the team" thread (merged)

ECURB

See you when Vick is gone.

Signed a washed up scumbag, screw this team.

The New York Jets have signed Michael Vick. Don't let this happen quietly. Look your dog in the eyes tonight and imagine Mike Vick strangling him, strangling her, electrocuting your dog.https://www.facebook.com/getridofvicknow - Share this page!

Bruce your page is doing great over 8,000 that is amazing.  Are you boycotting Jets games this year?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The change.org petition is over 15k...

We will not be attending this season.

Wow, I admire your conviction.  

You are just going to sell every game?  Or are you not renewing your tickets?  It is tough because if you renew and just sell them, the Jets still get their money.

Wow, I admire your conviction.  

You are just going to sell every game?  Or are you not renewing your tickets?  It is tough because if you renew and just sell them, the Jets still get their money.

If he doesn't renew, the Jets get to keep his PSL money and sell a new PSL to someone else (as well as that new PSL holder's tickets each year).  Jets still get their money.

The change.org petition is over 15k...

We will not be attending this season.

Would be so delicious if Vicks leads this team to a SB while all the whiners are sitting on the sidelines. 

Even if, and that is a big if, some longtime fans boycott the Jets, at what point do they jump back in? If they start the season 4-0? 7-2? Make the playoffs? I predict the "boycott" is limited to the first preseason game. We Jets fans simply cannot resist punishment.

Would be so delicious if Vicks leads this team to a SB while all the whiners are sitting on the sidelines. 

Even if, and that is a big if, some longtime fans boycott the Jets, at what point do they jump back in? If they start the season 4-0? 7-2? Make the playoffs? I predict the "boycott" is limited to the first preseason game. We Jets fans simply cannot resist punishment.

You just used Super Bowl in a post about the NY Jets.  That was funny.

Archived