The official "i wont root for the jets as long as vick is on the team" thread (merged)

ECURB

i could go search the posts but it isn't my business to out anybody.........most JN'ers will concede that they weren't happy with the pick

Being unhappy about a pick because you think a--we're stacked at the position, b--you think he sucks, or c--some combination of the two is VASTLY different from being outraged over signing a free agent because you despise the kind of person he is.

Sorry dude.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont care. the things he did were bad enough that i can never root for him to succeed. if he winds up being the jets tarter i will root for injury. if no injury i will root for him to suck badly enough to get benched and cut. i want us to lose every game he plays in

I can see how this signing is going to trigger these feelings among fans.  

It's a sensitive subject.  Wishing ill will on someone for hurting others is hypocritical. 

Being unhappy about a pick because you think a--we're stacked at the position, b--you think he sucks, or c--some combination of the two is VASTLY different from being outraged over signing a free agent because you despise the kind of person he is.

Sorry dude.

And the rest of the NFL are choir boys??  I find humor in how naive the average fan is about the fact that 80 percent of the guys in the nfl are terrible people........TERRIBLE!!

I can see how this signing is going to trigger these feelings among fans.  

It's a sensitive subject.  Wishing ill will on someone for hurting others is hypocritical. 

kinda like wanting the death penalty for a child murdering pedophile?

He's a turnover prone scumbag. Absolutely hate this move.

exactly....there is nothign redeeming about this move. it does nothing but make the jets look worse. he is a sh*t qb and the bad publicity you get from having him on ur team makes it worse

I'm openly rooting for him to have a career year and take the Jets to the Super Bowl.

To each his own, I guess.

not gonna happen. if he starts he wont last half the season, and half those games he'll throw more picks than tds. this is a sh*t move by idzidiot all around

How does that help the team?

Because he sucks at playing QB!

Let me tell you this, I don't give a sh*t about what he did to dogs. I don't like dogs. He broke the law, went to jail.

What I hate is he is a crappy QB. He makes the team worse. I wanted someone that could beat out Geno. I wanted us to draft someone that could beat Geno out for the job.

Because he sucks at playing QB!

Let me tell you this, I don't give a sh*t about what he did to dogs. I don't like dogs. He broke the law, went to jail.

What I hate is he is a crappy QB. He makes the team worse. I wanted someone that could beat out Geno. I wanted us to draft someone that could beat Geno out for the job.

you can like dogs or not...but this dude drowned puppies and hung underperforming fighting dogs. sorry thats not forgiveable.

He's as bad on the field as Sanchez, and a horrible human. Horrible move by the jets, no football or business or human reason to do this ...

I mean except for the part where he's ran this offense for four years, and has a jovial working relationship with our current struggling QB (also from Virginia) who is prone to being a run-first QB. 

Sorry, but I cannot cheer for a team that has a someone who has strangled a dog with his own two hands.

I cannot compromise my morals and cannot be a Jets fan anymore.

I feel sorry for all the Jet fans who will have to live through another circus ( it is happening already on this board and on facebook), the inevitable protests, the cancelled Jet events due to death threats, and your own non-Jet fan friends who are probably laughing at you.

Very sad day for the Jets.  Izdik is poison

Sorry, but I cannot cheer for a team that has a someone who has strangled a dog with his own two hands.

I cannot compromise my morals and cannot be a Jets fan anymore.

I feel sorry for all the Jet fans who will have to live through another circus ( it is happening already on this board and on facebook), the inevitable protests, the cancelled Jet events due to death threats, and your own non-Jet fan friends who are probably laughing at you.

Very sad day for the Jets.  Izdik is poison

ethics actually

Political ethics (also known as political morality or public ethics) is the practice of making moral judgements about political action and political agents.[1] It covers two areas. The first is the ethics of process (or the ethics of office), which deals with public officials and the methods they use.[2] The second area, the ethics of policy (or ethics and public policy) concerns judgments about policies and laws.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_ethics

Archived