LET'S GO GENO!!!!

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smith Improved Dramatically ? He played OK the last 4 games of the season with a completion percentage in the 50's and 4 TD 2 INT's ....Petty sad day when Jets fans think this is dramatic Improvement against Miami Cleveland Oakland the only good team of the 4 Carolina he played bad.

I'm not a big Geno fan because I see a lot of flaws in his game that need to be fixed. He did not march in here with solid Mechanics. BUT he does deserve the chance to compete and prove as to whether or not he fixed those flaws. Either way I certainly hope the Jets draft a QB in this years draft and if one of the better ones happens to drop to them at 18 they better pull the trigger.

Yes Dramatically, he was 59% pass completion over those four games, ran for 186 yards and three rushing TD's Passed for another 4 with only 2 Interceptions. with a rushing average of 6.6 per carry, average pass attempt 7 yards per.Only 5 sacks in 116 Attempts  His Q.B rating was 83.2 average for those games V his Season of 66.5 so yeah Dramatically.

http://www.nfl.com/player/genosmith/2539335/gamelogs

Yes Dramatically, he was 59% pass completion over those four games, ran for 186 yards and three rushing TD's Passed for another 4 with only 2 Interceptions. with a rushing average of 6.6 per carry, average pass attempt 7 yards per.Only 5 sacks in 116 Attempts  His Q.B rating was 83.2 average for those games V his Season of 66.5 so yeah Dramatically.

http://www.nfl.com/player/genosmith/2539335/gamelogs

honestly rushing yards for QB's is not very impressive since they have wide open spaces to grab huge initial yardage. he improved yes in the Turnover's but The more he runs the bigger chance he has to wind up like everyu other running QB Injured and worthless in the playoffs vs the better defenses.Im looking for dramatic improvement in the passing game and he still had the bad mechanics.

Archived