IDZIK......YOU ARE A ******* IDIOT AND I HATE YOUR GUTS!!!!

neckdemon

Why don't we all just calm down about this signing

i'm calm. i just wanted to indirectly tell idzik he is a scumbag GM and i cant wait for him to be gone. all he accomplished so far is to create more holes on the team and sign a washed up dog murdering scumbag to play qb

i'm calm. i just wanted to indirectly tell idzik he is a scumbag GM and i cant wait for him to be gone. all he accomplished so far is to create more holes on the team and sign a washed up dog murdering scumbag to play qb

in your other thread you wished a debilating injury to Michael Vick..........isnt that worse than killing a dog??

the hypocrisy on this board is comical

he also set dogs on fire and electrocuted them. If this mother****er wanted to kill the dogs which would have been bad enough could he have not found a more humane way to do it. Lets say you as a human walked up on his little ******* operation you think you would have left that place alive knowing what Vick had to lose >? think about that for a second.

I would personally like to thank Mr. Idzik. I never witnessed a bunch of adult men throwing a temper tantrum, this has really been something else.

Some of us put our morals and ethics ahead of the Jets winning some games.  I do not know about you, but my facebook is blowing up with non-Jet fans laughing at the Jets.  Other forum sites are having people calling the Jets a circus again.

I understand you are a dedicated fan, but I hope you realize that everyone now thinks the Jets( who are not fans) are truely a circus, and this time they are correct.

he also set dogs on fire and electrocuted them. If this mother****er wanted to kill the dogs which would have been bad enough could he have not found a more humane way to do it. Lets say you as a human walked up on his little ******* operation you think you would have left that place alive knowing what Vick had to lose >? think about that for a second.

i never once said what he did was right or that i didn't think it was a big deal....i think its deplorable but he paid his price.......whats really sickening is people actively rooting for him to get hurt or maimed and not seeing the hypocrisy..... a life is a life whether its a dog or an nfl qb.

i never once said what he did was right or that i didn't think it was a big deal....i think its deplorable but he paid his price.......whats really sickening is people actively rooting for him to get hurt or maimed and not seeing the hypocrisy..... a life is a life whether its a dog or an nfl qb.

you didnt answer the question. you must be vehemently against capital punishment for even the worst, most deplorable crimes.

Whether you are pro Izdik or not, this move is fu$kin clown shoes.

Don't we need to find out if Geno is the answer? Why not give him 16 games to do so? Especially the way Izdik seems to be prepared to slow play this, build thru the draft and not over reach for free agents. I'm confused how that goes along with that plan.

Don't give me this $hit about Geno needing competition. 1) if Geno needs competition at this level, he will never succeed in the NFL. 2) Geno must know that he's got (thought he had) 16 games to prove he is the future. Otherwise he's done anyway. Don't have to be great but show enough progression that the jets can look to him as the long term starter.

Some of us put our morals and ethics ahead of the Jets winning some games. I do not know about you, but my facebook is blowing up with non-Jet fans laughing at the Jets. Other forum sites are having people calling the Jets a circus again.

I understand you are a dedicated fan, but I hope you realize that everyone now thinks the Jets( who are not fans) are truely a circus, and this time they are correct.

I've been against signing Vick for years, but now that he's a Jet I will hope he's the best backup QB in the NFL. I also do not wish anyone injury or death upon others when I can help it, I'm not anyone's moral barometer. Nor do I judge other people's moral fiber by how they root for a football player.

People are ok with this?:

The report shows that after failing an FBI polygraph test in October 2007 the former Atlanta Falcon quarterback recanted his denial and admitted taking part in the hanging of dogs from a nylon cord nailed to a tree and drowning others in a five gallon bucket of water.

Twice Vick put family pets into the fighting ring with pit bulls because he “thought it was funny to watch the pit bulls. . . injure or kill the other dogs.” Vick also admitted watching his friends hang, shoot and electrocute pit bulls.

Vick is a sc^^bag, if you do not think so, re-read the paragraph above

I've been against signing Vick for years, but now that he's a Jet I will hope he's the best backup QB in the NFL. I also do not wish anyone injury or death upon others when I can help it, I'm not anyone's moral barometer. Nor do I judge other people's moral fiber by how they root for a football player.

Amen

People are ok with this?:

The report shows that after failing an FBI polygraph test in October 2007 the former Atlanta Falcon quarterback recanted his denial and admitted taking part in the hanging of dogs from a nylon cord nailed to a tree and drowning others in a five gallon bucket of water.

Twice Vick put family pets into the fighting ring with pit bulls because he “thought it was funny to watch the pit bulls. . . injure or kill the other dogs.” Vick also admitted watching his friends hang, shoot and electrocute pit bulls.

Vick is a sc^^bag, if you do not think so, re-read the paragraph above

i'm certainly not....hence my hope he breaks his knee

I hated him until he signed Mike Vick. That's the move of a CHAMPION.

the guy hasnt veen played a full season since 2006...when he had a 52% completion rate. he is not a good qb and really has never been a good qb. now he's older, slower, broken down and crappier. how is this the move of anyting but an idiot?

the guy hasnt veen played a full season since 2006...when he had a 52% completion rate. he is not a good qb and really has never been a good qb. now he's older, slower, broken down and crappier. how is this the move of anyting but an idiot?

2010 he was ******* phenomenal. 

I would personally like to thank Mr. Idzik. I never witnessed a bunch of adult men throwing a temper tantrum, this has really been something else.

I could not agree more. Never in a million years would I have expected to come on here and see the board like this. 

Archived