Rex anger is directed at the players who don’t sign, not Idzik LOLLERCOPTER CIRCUS NUTS!!!

Integrity28

To be top five in the NFL at what he does. Woody is a horrible owner, Idzik is an unproven GM, smith is unproven as a QB. Along with HC, those are the most important parts of a team by far.

Rex is a head coach.  You cannot be saying he is top 5 as a head coach?

I most certainly am , can you name five that have done anything near as much as Rex with the dog poo he has had to work with?

I am always open to adjusting my position

He had two pretty good teams his first two years here.  They got to the AFC championship games and each year, with it all on the line, showed up for a half in each game. Last year the 8 wins were partially due to luck. The year before he wads 6-10.  I think when he had the dog sh*t, they pretty much played like dog sh*t.  

Fair enough, I know and agree that Rex is a good coach. 

Best in the league is laughable, but there's no argument that he's had a horrible roster most of his tenure with the Jets. The other side of that statement is that he also played a big role in influencing how Tanny built the roster, and an even bigger role in totally effing up Sanchez's development as a legit QB. When you consider everything a coach is responsible beyond the scope of getting the defense to play great, he's average at best, and in some departments he's downright awful.

ever hear about the players/teams that play up and down based on their opponent ? Ever think that way about Rex ? In other words if Rex coached the 49ers does he win a SB or does he pump them up so much they get blind sided in the playoffs after going 16-0 :)

He had two pretty good teams his first two years here. They got to the AFC championship games and each year, with it all on the line, showed up for a half in each game. Last year the 8 wins were partially due to luck. The year before he wads 6-10. I think when he had the dog sh*t, they pretty much played like dog sh*t.

Any team with Mark Sanchez as the QB is not a pretty good team IMO. I don't believe in luck. What most call luck is what happens when someone is prepared when opportunity arises. Ie Rex

Archived