IDZIK definitely had a plan, dude is a genious

joewillie78

Mike Vick was ALWAYS coming. Look at the moves he made to make sure MIKE's blindside was protected. He re-signed COLON and then got GIACOMIMI who clearly is a better Pass blocker than the JAG he let go, knowing that the RIGHT side, or Mike's blind side was going to be the most important side to protect. Also, with the way Mike runs, RUN protection is much less important as I could block for the way that dude runs.

IDZIK is slowly becoming the BEST GM, the JETS have ever had, and I now know that the Jets will clearly be contenders this year, and after he fills MIKE's coffers in the draft, our offense will be one that other teams fear instead of laugh at.

I LOVE IDZIK.

UCLA won last night

Go Big Red

Mike Vick was ALWAYS coming. Look at the moves he made to make sure MIKE's blindside was protected. He re-signed COLON and then got GIACOMIMI who clearly is a better Pass blocker than the JAG he let go, knowing that the RIGHT side, or Mike's blind side was going to be the most important side to protect. Also, with the way Mike runs, RUN protection is much less important as I could block for the way that dude runs.

IDZIK is slowly becoming the BEST GM, the JETS have ever had, and I now know that the Jets will clearly be contenders this year, and after he fills MIKE's coffers in the draft, our offense will be one that other teams fear instead of laugh at.

I LOVE IDZIK.

UCLA won last night

Go Big Red

I heard that Vick has been talking to Desean about reuniting with him. And when this goes down Idzik would have truly ninja'd free agency. 

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/03/michael_vick_on_says_jets_fans_would_be_lucky_to_get_desean_jackson_from_eagles.html

Michael Vick is now a member of the New York Jets -- and reports say one of his now former teammates could be joinining him.

It appears DeSean Jackson is very much on the trading block, and the New York Jets are one of the teams rumored to be interested.

So would Vick welcome a reunion in New York?

"If there is an oppurtunity to get DeSean, I'm pretty sure New York Jets fans would be in high favor of that," Vick said. "If (DeSean) ends up in New York, we'll be happy -- just as happy as he will be."

As to if he has spoken to the wideout, Vick would not say.

"I think DeSean has to handle his own business, his own personal matter," Vick said. "It's not for us as players to decide. Hopefully everything ends up okay for DeSean. Who knows. We can't say."

Meaning Vick may be in the dark on Jackson like the rest of Eagles' fans -- or at least that is what he is saying.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/03/desean_jackson_tweets_about_michael_vick_as_rumors_fly_eagles_could_trade_him_to_jets.html

DeSean Jackson sure did pick a convenient day to start tweeting about quarterbacks not named Nick Foles.

With rumors flying that the Eagles will trade the Pro-Bowl wideout, Jackson has remained silent, save for what seem like some strategically placed tweets.

After Michael Vick signed with the New York Jets on Friday night, Jackson fired off a series of tweets about how dynamic the duo were during their time in Philadelphia.

The tweets were accompanied by a series of videos, one of which is below, with the caption:

7&10 Goes down In the books only Been playing together For 5Years & we put in Work !! Big Time Dynamic Players in This League !! Big bro Was One of the Realist I ever played wit !! LUV

Joe Willie - I like you.  I know you are a long time Jets fan.  We are going to have to consider just banning you though, you are littering the board with a lot of nonsense.  It seems like you are going for funny, but not quite getting there.

If it was funny, it would be easier to tolerate. 

Archived