Who would have ever thought the Jets will be drafting for a CB

kuma

- Idzik is leaving Rex out to dry in his lame-duck year, by not signing any CBs in free agency. Clearly he wants Rex gone.

- Idzik's totally going to sign a CB to help out Rex, because all Rex values is corners. 

Am I the only one who sees these as two completely contradicting ideologies? 

Gilbert or Dennard both should be there.

I disagree but you never know. Can't see Gilbert making it out the top 13 with the Rams and Lions in need of a CB. As for Dennard he can go off the board next. But I don't think he'll be the BPA at 18 to be honest for Idzik to select him. But like I said, you never know.

GFY

Why are the Jets the only team with a supposed defensive guru in rex that needs 2 allpro cb's to operate? It's a joke of a position to take. Milliner/Wilson/walls/Lankster/dowlins when healthy is top half of the league.

Why are the Jets the only team with a supposed defensive guru in rex that needs 2 allpro cb's to operate? It's a joke of a position to take. Milliner/Wilson/walls/Lankster/dowlins when healthy is top half of the league.

I'd actually like to see better Safety's.

I hate to keep repeating myself but ......LMAO.

if we do that will be 4 years out of the last 8 that we drafted a with our first round pick. by all right we shoudl have the best cornerback corps any team has ever had ever.

I think the Pats have had an extensive history of drafting CBs and TEs, waiting to hit big.  

Archived