The Real Story On Michael Vick

JetNation

Mods can you merge this with one of the others 1500 Vick threads.

Most readers would prefer the freedom of choice to read or not read,

most readers never go back into a post after the first read, and most

readers don't reply to posts, so merging actually hurts the board and

good material gets lost, major topics should have multiple threads,

I don't get the anal obsession with merging. If you don't want to read

a post because it doesn't interest you, personally I like multiple posts

on the same subject, freedom of choice is a very good thing.

I agree, but will he be any good? Or is he just the fastest three-legged dog? If someone like Carr is still there at 18, do they pass on him?

According to Tom on JN R radio yes they will go QB at 18. According to me no.

Most readers would prefer the freedom of choice to read or not read,

most readers never go back into a post after the first read, and most

readers don't reply to posts, so merging actually hurts the board and

good material gets lost, major topics should have multiple threads,

I don't get the anal obsession with merging. If you don't want to read

a post because it doesn't interest you, personally I like multiple posts

on the same subject, freedom of choice is a very good thing.

You must be new here

Most readers would prefer the freedom of choice to read or not read,most readers never go back into a post after the first read, and mostreaders don't reply to posts, so merging actually hurts the board andgood material gets lost, major topics should have multiple threads,I don't get the anal obsession with merging. If you don't want to reada post because it doesn't interest you, personally I like multiple postson the same subject, freedom of choice is a very good thing.

It's pretty simple, the mods at JN pretty much have an anal obsession with everything.

None of that means anything. If Geno outplays him in TC he will be the starter but we already knew that. Who gets the first snap is meaningless.

This isn't about the first snap.  Geno is the starter.  There is no competition.

This isn't about the first snap.  Geno is the starter.  There is no competition.

If that's true (which I have no idea how you could possibly know.) Then Rex and Idzik have been bullsh*tting about "competition" from the moment he took over. Also, the idea that, after the way he played last year, that Smith should just be handed the starting job, is utterly insane. 

If that's true (which I have no idea how you could possibly know.) Then Rex and Idzik have been bullsh*tting about "competition" from the moment he took over. Also, the idea that, after the way he played last year, that Smith should just be handed the starting job, is utterly insane. 

It is true, Michael Vick said so himself.

Who cares what he said. Do you really think it's a good idea to just hand Geno the starting job after he played like the worst starter in the league for the majority of last season?

No.  I don't think handing anybody a starting job makes sense.  But in the article I wrote I mentioned that Geno will end up starting.  And I am just pointing out that I am right, lol.

No.  I don't think handing anybody a starting job makes sense.  But in the article I wrote I mentioned that Geno will end up starting.  And I am just pointing out that I am right, lol.

Not sure how you can declare that when TC hasn't even started yet but whatever. 

Will this story have to be rewritten if by some chance one of the top three QB's is available at 18? Smith hasn't proved he is the future, and IMO the Jets would be foolish if a talent like Teddy Bridgewater was available at 18.

Bridgewater couldn't hit WIDE OPEN targets at his pro day. WTF is he going to do under duress? Fold up like a cheap tent is what. Bridgewater will not be taken in the first round and Jets already have a better QB in Matt Simms than Bridgewater will ever be.

Archived