Cannizzaro: [Derp-filled think piece whining about Sanchez getting released later than Cannizzaro would prefer]

T0mShane

This. Dont forget Tuna's ex-wife saying he scumbagged moved her by  'waited on tampa' deal until divorce settled so it wouldnt be community money 

he promised Belly he's LEAVE 100% form Jets, then changed mind and said 'u coach, but I'm stayin as your Boss/team Prez'..2 things, Belly didnt want any part of him as he was promised and alos Belly knew as soon as he went 2-5, Tuna would 'save the day and come back to field',,

Tuna hosed us as far as keeping Belly for sure

well yeah because during a divorce most people are just so wonderfull to one another.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm spurting negative sh*t and insulting everyone ?? Exactly how am I doing that ? Your going to tell me people on this forum don't spew out negative sh*t about the Jets or other posters ?? Really ? theres a group of 8-10 posters who do it regularly make fun of others and NEVER have a positive thing to say unless one of their buddies is involved.

winnie-the-pooh-totally-worth-it_2985.jp

A week ago, free-agent cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie chose to sign with the Giants over the Jets after visiting both teams. Maybe it only was about the money for Rodgers-Cromartie, with the Giants offering a sweeter deal. But maybe it was a choice of one organization over the other, too.

.......Maybe if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle!

I'm spurting negative sh*t and insulting everyone ?? Exactly how am I doing that ? Your going to tell me people on this forum don't spew out negative sh*t about the Jets or other posters ?? Really ? theres a group of 8-10 posters who do it regularly make fun of others and NEVER have a positive thing to say unless one of their buddies is involved. I know you don't disagree with everything I say Sperm but never once have you ever backed one of my posts but your certainly there with bells on when you disagree. But I'm negative

If the truth hurts then maybe people should learn from it.

Just so your aware I'm not a big Cannizzaro fan at all. As I have stated in the past I'm not a big fan of any Sports writer and the only time, ironically, that I get to read this beat writers crap is in this very forum when people post it crying like little children as if only they are allowed to bash the Jets.

I do not think the Jets purposely tried to Hurt Sanchez but I do think if they had no intension of keeping him "like some here Ironically in this very forum have stated" they should have dumped him a few weeks ago. After all he's a POS right ?

And a big LOL sticking up for Belichick the biggest scumbag of all to make your point ....a bit hypocritical no ?

Bash Parcells all you want without him this organization coming off the Kotite embarrassment would have been so much better off right ?

Re-read your own post and tell me how it's not lashing out at the board.  How would you interpret "All everyone in this forum does is spurt out negative sh*t but then bash the media for doing the same freakin thing."? Would you call that a friendly thing to say as you're lumping everyone here in with your negative idea? I wouldn't.

I don't view your assessment as "the truth" in the way that you do, so I don't view "the truth hurts" as being applicable.

I'm not "sticking up for Belichick."  Though truthfully, he coached here just as long as Parcells did.  I'm saying he may be as responsible - or more - for our 12-win season in '98 because of Testaverde.  Left to his own devices, Parcells would have had Foley and I don't know who else.  Tupa?  Even with Testaverde on the team from early June onward, he still benched him in favor of Foley.  Then Foley screwed up, lied about his rib injury to Parcells, and sat out while Testaverde threw 4 TDs in our only win.  Then Parcells benches Testaverde again in favor of Foley.  These are not the acts of a genius.  I'm thankful for the time Parcells was here, and he couldn't have come at a better time, but he's gotten way overrated.

And I've repped plenty of your posts.  I'm sure I've agreed with you as well.  Just not that often because your 2 most common themes were favorable views of our QBs that I have/had a low opinion of (Sanchez most notably), and some of the Rex stuff that I don't agree with, for example Rex being the real GM or something even with Idzik because our BAP was a defender on our first 2 picks.

A lot of your Rex criticism I agree with.  A lot of it I don't.  I shared virtually none of your opinions on Sanchez for years, and still don't.  Except that after 5 years you've finally accepted that he does suck.

I agree with everything stated in this article/ You guys are way way to defensive of an organization that has sh*t the bed for years and years and years then you get mad at the media for stating as such.

Get the f@ck over it man. When this team starts to do things like they should (like they did for the short time Parcells was here) you will stop seeing the negative arguments.

All everyone in this forum does is spurt out negative sh*t but then bash the media for doing the same freakin thing.

When the Jets stop acting like the morons of the football world the media will stop treating them that way.

Completely agree.

I fail to see how the Jets have acted like "morons of the football world" this offseason. It's been anything but the Tannenbaum kick the can strategy.

Not nearly as bad Matt but it takes time to shake what's been going on for years . I think Idzik can build a winner here . And Rex while I do think he's a good defensive coach will be gone within the next two years.

Not nearly as bad Matt but it takes time to shake what's been going on for years . I think Idzik can build a winner here . And Rex while I do think he's a good defensive coach will be gone within the next two years.

So what's the issue? Or is this just another Vick post.

Archived