Allowable past crimes allowed in Pro Sports

SouthernJet

Still doing the "nobody had it so bad as Mark Sanchez" thing?

Staying consistent on my claim he would have done better if the Idiot Jets would have surrounded him with some talent . They didn't . Is there a chance he would still suck with loads of talent around him ? Sure. But All I was asking for was he get a chance ..he never did. He will probably go to a team that's just as big of a horsesh*t organization as this one going through QB after QB with no offensive talent to speak of and play like sh*t once again. But if he goes to a team with some talent like the Texans and gets a chance to play I guess we will all get our answer soon enough and I would be willing to bet any amount of money you acknowledge nothing of what I've been saying for the past 5 years if he happens to succeed.

Staying consistent on my claim he would have done better if the Idiot Jets would have surrounded him with some talent . They didn't . Is there a chance he would still suck with loads of talent around him ? Sure. But All I was asking for was he get a chance ..he never did. He will probably go to a team that's just as big of a horsesh*t organization as this one going through QB after QB with no offensive talent to speak of and play like sh*t once again. But if he goes to a team with some talent like the Texans and gets a chance to play I guess we will all get our answer soon enough and I would be willing to bet any amount of money you acknowledge nothing of what I've been saying for the past 5 years if he happens to succeed.

Um, they did surround him with some talent.  They surrounded him with more talent than New England surrounded Brady with.

If Brady had Cotchery + Keller + Edwards, and then picked up Holmes the next year, he'd still have been a star QB.

If the Jets only gave Sanchez Troy Brown, David Patten, Rod Rutledge his first season, you'd still be screaming bloody murder. Then if they augmented that with Deion Branch (who likely would have been called a bust if Sanchez was his QB).  Then busts like Bethel Johnson and David Givens (who also would have been a big zero with Sanchez), and then their receiving upgrade at TE was Daniel Graham...there would be no deviation from your claim that we set up our QB to fail.  Meanwhile with those players (and some video cameras), Brady was winning superbowls and MVP awards.

Um, they did surround him with some talent.  They surrounded him with more talent than New England surrounded Brady with.

If Brady had Cotchery + Keller + Edwards, and then picked up Holmes the next year, he'd still have been a star QB.

If the Jets only gave Sanchez Troy Brown, David Patten, Rod Rutledge his first season, you'd still be screaming bloody murder. Then if they augmented that with Deion Branch (who likely would have been called a bust if Sanchez was his QB).  Then busts like Bethel Johnson and David Givens (who also would have been a big zero with Sanchez), and then their receiving upgrade at TE was Daniel Graham...there would be no deviation from your claim that we set up our QB to fail.  Meanwhile with those players (and some video cameras), Brady was winning superbowls and MVP awards.

yeah but schottenheimer

Um no they didn't since the so called talent they surrounded him with Plaxico/ Mason/ we're out of the league the next year because the Jets dumped one mid season and did not re sign the other. Holmes was also a wonderful guy to have around while we dumped Braylon who seemed to work well with Sanchez The Jets tried the Quick fix and any QB with a brain will tell you a QB needs time to get used to his receivers. But I understand in your world that does not come into play.

I find it really funny you bash the patriots receivers who played extremely well within the system they ran. Some teams in their own stupidity picked up those receivers thinking they were getting No.1's . The Patriots always ran a ball control offense and played great defense. if receivers don't get open they don't get the ball so somehow those Pats receivers you make fun of on a regular basis calling them crap because they did not fit in other teams systems or plans always seemed to make the big play when needed ...how exactly was that Sperm ? I guess Brady ran the routes for them too right ? Then there was poor old Peyton Manning with HOF receivers all around him his entire career yet consistently sh*ts the bed in the playoffs when his Receivers get raped by a better defense. You know who else gets raped when he plays a solid Defense Tom Brady ..... Sanchez faced that situation 16 games a year with the crap we marched out there we made other teams corners look like studs. Too bad Sanchez didn't have a RB or a TE to throw to either But Brady seems to always have those since all the backs the Patriots have ahd over the years all seem to do something Jets backs have not done since um NEVER that's catch the football. But hey we did have a 34 year old Tomlinson

yeah but schottenheimer

well yeah because his offense in St Louis is really fooling everyone and Sparano who should be a ball boy at this stage was a fantastic addition as well. I tell ya most teams wish they had what the Jets have and stuff just look at this facility and its players coach

Um no they didn't since the so called talent they surrounded him with Plaxico/ Mason/ we're out of the league the next year because the Jets dumped one mid season and did not re sign the other. Holmes was also a wonderful guy to have around while we dumped Braylon who seemed to work well with Sanchez The Jets tried the Quick fix and any QB with a brain will tell you a QB needs time to get used to his receivers. But I understand in your world that does not come into play.

I find it really funny you bash the patriots receivers who played extremely well within the system they ran. Some teams in their own stupidity picked up those receivers thinking they were getting No.1's . The Patriots always ran a ball control offense and played great defense. if receivers don't get open they don't get the ball so somehow those Pats receivers you make fun of on a regular basis calling them crap because they did not fit in other teams systems or plans always seemed to make the big play when needed ...how exactly was that Sperm ? I guess Brady ran the routes for them too right ? Then there was poor old Peyton Manning with HOF receivers all around him his entire career yet consistently sh*ts the bed in the playoffs when his Receivers get raped by a better defense. You know who else gets raped when he plays a solid Defense Tom Brady ..... Sanchez faced that situation 16 games a year with the crap we marched out there we made other teams corners look like studs. Too bad Sanchez didn't have a RB or a TE to throw to either But Brady seems to always have those since all the backs the Patriots have ahd over the years all seem to do something Jets backs have not done since um NEVER that's catch the football. But hey we did have a 34 year old Tomlinson

That's all they surrounded Sanchez with in his years here.  Plaxico and Mason.

Plaxico was not out of the league the next year, by the way.  That is false.  Pittsburgh signed him and then he got injured and went on IR in the summer I think.  

Big freaking deal with Mason.  He was barely here, and Kerley stepped right in.  I wonder how much better his numbers would have been with a good QB tossing it to him.  Then your complaint would be how come we can't find someone in round 5 like ______ team.

Anyway I have to go so you can have a free for all of last words.

The NFL pretended that brain injuries did not exist and hired doctors who had no expertise on this matter to conclude for years that there was no current or future impact on the brain by playing football. Meanwhile they made billions in profits while quite a few players suffered life debilitating illnesses after they quit football and some just shot themselves.

But no one is behind bars for this "overlooking", so its an allowable crime.

I agree, Rex deserves better

In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Guapo!

That's all they surrounded Sanchez with in his years here.  Plaxico and Mason.

Plaxico was not out of the league the next year, by the way.  That is false.  Pittsburgh signed him and then he got injured and went on IR in the summer I think.  

Big freaking deal with Mason.  He was barely here, and Kerley stepped right in.  I wonder how much better his numbers would have been with a good QB tossing it to him.  Then your complaint would be how come we can't find someone in round 5 like ______ team.

Anyway I have to go so you can have a free for all of last words.

Lets wait and see if a team like Houston with some offensive talent gives Sanchez a shot ok Sperm if he sh*ts the bed I have no problem at all saying he's crap  I wonder if you will do the same if its the other way around I also wonder if you will admit this organization is a joke the way they handled him right from the start.

Also why would I feel bad if the Jets had those patriot receivers ? After all we had Stucky and Cotch as our starters you know the perennial all pros they were.

And Plaxico did not get that steelers gig in the beginning of the season he got it 10 games in I believe or the following year not 100 % sure

Oh, boy, well this is awkward...

Fluffer (per wikipedia): fluffer is a person employed to keep a male adult film star aroused on the set.[1] These duties, which do not necessarily involve touching the actors, are considered part of the makeup department. After setting up the desired angle, the director asks the actors to hold position and calls for the fluffer to "fluff" the actors for the shot. Fluffing could also entail sexual acts such as fellatio or non-penetrative sex.

The insinuation is that this is your career, and you are one of the top 36 in the world at it.

that was really uncalled for gAYno

You pretty much just listed all the crimes in your post.  Are you looking for examples? 

Little and Stallworth were convincted of man slaughter and still played in the league.  Bunch of dudes have beat their wife/girl/mom/kid, etc.  Its a very rapey league.  Drugs.  Guns.  Assault.  I mean, there a sh*t ton of examples.

Plaxico shot himself in the foot - does that count

Saved me the trouble of typing out the exact same thing.

I don't really agree.  There have been quite a few owners in various sports who were given their teams.  AKA handed down to them.   Guys like Woody Johnson,  The new Busses in Laker Land,   the young Steinbrenners, etc pretty much were born into their wealth and didn't do much to earn their money or own a sports team.     They are no smarter or intelligence or more important than anybody else.  They just were born into the right family.     

And NFL players are pretty much replaceable.   When guys like Peyton Manning and Joe Montana can be dumped, it's not really a question of owners really valuing their stars or players.   If they can find a cheaper, younger, version,  teams will dump HOFers.

Lets wait and see if a team like Houston with some offensive talent gives Sanchez a shot ok Sperm if he sh*ts the bed I have no problem at all saying he's crap  I wonder if you will do the same if its the other way around I also wonder if you will admit this organization is a joke the way they handled him right from the start.

Also why would I feel bad if the Jets had those patriot receivers ? After all we had Stucky and Cotch as our starters you know the perennial all pros they were.

And Plaxico did not get that steelers gig in the beginning of the season he got it 10 games in I believe or the following year not 100 % sure

Of course I will.  But it's not going to happen.  He sucks.  

He'll have an ok game here or there, and on paper the numbers may look like he had a better game than he did.  Like when he threw 4 TDs vs Buffalo.  It was one of his worst games.  Every TD pass the receiver was wide open with not a lot of air between him & the receiver, and Tebow could have delivered it with little difficulty.  He looked like he didn't even belong as a 3rd string player with how bad his throws were.  But if you didn't watch the game? Hey, 4 TDs and only 1 pick.  There were a bunch of games like that, where he was horrible and his passes were crappola, but on paper it looked like he was very good and a true asset.  

So he'll have a couple of those, just like Joey Harrington even had some good games statistically.  But he will not be a good QB.  If he has a good season, I'll eat any amount of crow.  No way it's happening, though.

If the Jets had those Patriot receivers you would use those as examples of how the Jets surrounded Sanchez with nothing.  I take for granted that their receiving numbers would have been far worse with Sanchez than they had with Brady.  Also, whatever his shortcomings compared to his draft slot, Keller was 1000x better than Rod Rutledge.  He was drafted to be a pure pass-catcher as a TE, and that's what he was.  You conveniently keep leaving him out despite him not only being a significant upgrade over Rutledge, but that he was also Sanchez's favorite target.  And Stuckey was starting for a whopping 4 games.  You make it sound like he was here for years.

Of course I will.  But it's not going to happen.  He sucks.  

He'll have an ok game here or there, and on paper the numbers may look like he had a better game than he did.  Like when he threw 4 TDs vs Buffalo.  It was one of his worst games.  Every TD pass the receiver was wide open with not a lot of air between him & the receiver, and Tebow could have delivered it with little difficulty.  He looked like he didn't even belong as a 3rd string player with how bad his throws were.  But if you didn't watch the game? Hey, 4 TDs and only 1 pick.  There were a bunch of games like that, where he was horrible and his passes were crappola, but on paper it looked like he was very good and a true asset.  

So he'll have a couple of those, just like Joey Harrington even had some good games statistically.  But he will not be a good QB.  If he has a good season, I'll eat any amount of crow.  No way it's happening, though.

If the Jets had those Patriot receivers you would use those as examples of how the Jets surrounded Sanchez with nothing.  I take for granted that their receiving numbers would have been far worse with Sanchez than they had with Brady.  Also, whatever his shortcomings compared to his draft slot, Keller was 1000x better than Rod Rutledge.  He was drafted to be a pure pass-catcher as a TE, and that's what he was.  You conveniently keep leaving him out despite him not only being a significant upgrade over Rutledge, but that he was also Sanchez's favorite target.  And Stuckey was starting for a whopping 4 games.  You make it sound like he was here for years.

Nah with Stuckey I meant quite contrary he was here for a few years battled injury then when we drafted our QB with the 5th pick hes was our starter only reason he played 4 games was because we traded him in the Braylon deal. Even the dopey Tanny/Rex combo realized we needed something at WR. The when Sanchez and braylon started to click and Braylon played very well in the playoffs we decided Santonio was worth 10 mil per. I know other things haunted Braylon but we decided the disruptive bitch was a better option than the drunk driver.

We knoe each others feelings on the subject we will just have to see how it all turns out. Now that Sanchez is gone

Nah with Stuckey I meant quite contrary he was here for a few years battled injury then when we drafted our QB with the 5th pick hes was our starter only reason he played 4 games was because we traded him in the Braylon deal. Even the dopey Tanny/Rex combo realized we needed something at WR. The when Sanchez and braylon started to click and Braylon played very well in the playoffs we decided Santonio was worth 10 mil per. I know other things haunted Braylon but we decided the disruptive bitch was a better option than the drunk driver.

We knoe each others feelings on the subject we will just have to see how it all turns out. Now that Sanchez is gone

In all fairness, at the time we signed Holmes, Braylon wanted roughly the same deal.  He ended up taking a 1 year show-me deal from San Fran as their 4th WR and sucked. (Even after the injury, he was a healthy scratch multiple times).

Archived