Michael Vick: Where Do You Stand?

JetNation

The New York Jets have signed Michael Vick and Jets fans have strong opinions. In this short video Courtney Aurillo makes her opinion known. Where do you stand on the Jets adding Michael Vick to the roster?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I know I will never forgive Michael Vick"

Never? As in it is impossible for him to ever redeem himself? What if he saves a human life? Stops a terrorist attack on an airplane? Puts out a fire at a dog shelter and dies saving puppies? Gee I wonder if that uncompromising position makes you a more or less moral person that Vick.

Never? As in it is impossible for him to ever redeem himself? What if he saves a human life? Stops a terrorist attack on an airplane? Puts out a fire at a dog shelter and dies saving puppies? Gee I wonder if that uncompromising position makes you a more or less moral person that Vick.

A Super Bowl title (I know won't happen) and watch how many forget.

Agreed. Vicks situation is still remembered because it got so much press. The coverage was unbelievable I agree what he did was horrible, but ask yourself, would you be where you are today if you weren't given a second chance?

Well said, it's not the destination it's the journey it's how you get to your destination and your pitfalls and triumph on the way. How can you understand how precious your opportunity is unless you have road blocks and adversity along the way.

People in general talk alot of crap but we'd root for Saddam Hussein if he could run a 4.3 and score touchdowns.  any1 who says they will stop following the Jets because of Vick's dog killer past is basically a liar. That person will be watching the games and if Vick helps them win he or she will find it easy to forgive. Everyone loves a winner. On the other hand if Vick stinks he will get run out of town that much faster. 

I havent been able to sleep at night wondering how Courtney feels about the Vick/Sanchez swap.  Thank you JN, I will sleep like a rock tonight.

Yep.. I am now waiting for Pac's vlog on the topic. Riveting stuff

On his throat??

Personally, I honestly hope he has a career ending injury that puts him in a wheel chair when they play the Fins in Miami so I can watch it live.

Football, he was always overrated. He's only broke 60% comp once in his career and he depends on his legs to make plays and they're not there anymore. He's done as an NFL QB so it's a waste of money and roster spot.

Hey the good news guys rex is going full tebow redux:

@ConorTOrr: Call Tony! RT @RichCimini: Rex Ryan says they could use a package that would include Vick and Geno. (Tebow memories?). #nyj

Yeah but now both options can throw..... LOOK OUT NFL!!!!!!!!!!

Yep.. I am now waiting for Pac's vlog on the topic. Riveting stuff

That should be the podcast.  Those 2 together...move over Mike and Mke. 

it's easy to be uncompromising behind a computer screen. life is too short to bring your morality into a stupid game/entertainment that is supposed to provide an escape from our hyper-polarized, faux-outrage-obsessed, culture of victimhood-one-upmanship. just relax and enjoy it for what it is: an escape. you can turn on the news when you want to be morally outraged.

Archived