Michael Vick: Where Do You Stand?

JetNation

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he will beat out geno in camp although i wish geno would make the next step. if geno proves me wrong, i'd rather have vick than mcelroy coming off the bench.

LOL  OK  I just asked the groupie question because you said that you had been to lots of Eagles games, and we are talking about him on a Jets board.  So I just wondered if you follow him around.  Even though I am not a Jets fan I hope Geno takes the next step too, and not just because of Vick.  It's exciting around here (I am in NJ) when both teams are playing for something late in the season.

LOL  OK  I just asked the groupie question because you said that you had been to lots of Eagles games, and we are talking about him on a Jets board.  So I just wondered if you follow him around.  Even though I am not a Jets fan I hope Geno takes the next step too, and not just because of Vick.  It's exciting around here (I am in NJ) when both teams are playing for something late in the season.

nah i just live in philly so sometimes a friend has an extra ticket and i tag along.

my wife is actually a jints fan--gets very interesting in my house come football season

nah i just live in philly so sometimes a friend has an extra ticket and i tag along.

my wife is actually a jints fan--gets very interesting in my house come football season

Oh I bet it does!  She's a Giants fan and she married you anyway??  You must be quite the guy, despite your taste in football team!  I actually have a number of friends who are Jets fans.  I went to college on Long Island (at Hofstra, where they used to train), so I couldn't avoid those poor souls.  Trust me, I have been all over them about this signing!

Which I think is a shame. They should take a HUGE hit in the pocketbook if the fans hate what they did.  If the fans want to look the other way, that's one thing, but I think it's a shame that they already have peoples money, so they don't have to worry about a financial hit from signing this piece of garbage.  (Or any other piece of garbage for that matter)

The Eagles attendance didn't go down at all.  So I also think the outcry isn't as big as some want it to be (I am not defending Vick in any way).

Best QB we've had since Farve (not saying much).  Assuming Desean comes or Odell Beckham Jr in round 1, we could have (dare I say it) an explosive offense  - which you need to win nowadays.  The dog was a culture thing. not a personal thing.  I am a dog lover and cant imagine what it would be like to live without one, but if you are brought up to see them as fighting animals, that's all there is.  Horses are beautiful animals but only a fool would believe the race horse owners don't abuse and drug the shhhh out of them.  Ray Lewis killed a man for goodness sake, didn't serve an time and now he is an ICON.  Yeah Vick is a Dick (I see the banners now!)  but I am sure after Plaxico and Santonio, he wont be a negative impact to the locker room.

Umm.. He should be put in a bathtub w jumper cables and electrocuted.  

Amen!  Actually we should give him a chance.  When he throws an interception or an incomplete pass I like your plan.  He will then have underperformed.

I root for the Jets not a particular player. Vick made mistakes,went to Jail and also has done community service. He is being punished for life by the Herp-es  (Google: Ron Mexico)...if he wins games for the Jets and he plays better than Geno then I will root for him. Otherwise, he can ride the pine while Geno lights it up (I hope).

LL

Archived