Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Why don't you think Hallia is the CL?

She may well be, I don't have a strong argument against it. I've struggled with concentration on this game, and I put forth what I think make sense to me... basically, I just think she was too easy to arrive at being the CL for it to be the case. I could be wrong, and that's fine, but I think the people who play here are creative enough to make it less obvious... which is what led me to Verbal.

Honestly, I'm okay with being wrong if I am, my theory is as much an acknowledgement that people here play this game well ... as it is a theory I've bought into based on the fallout conversations after the initial accusation.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you think Hallia is the CL?

Also, how about instead of you asking questions, that will garner mostly ignored answers... why don't you tell us what you think is going on. You've literally done nothing to help piece this together. 

Also, how about instead of you asking questions, that will garner mostly ignored answers... why don't you tell us what you think is going on. You've literally done nothing to help piece this together.

LOL honestly, I don't feel like I need to. Your reads have been spot on, so I think we're in a good place.

Ape is convert.. Hallia CL

Smash, Dan and Ace scum..

fin

outside shot that jess or jif are playng great games as CL imo

I agree with Hallia CL and either AVM or Integrity converted.

Ace is definitely scum, maybe Hess and you or Nyn I think.

If JiF is CL my mind will be blown lol.

Its not too far fetched a thought

he was crying all over the place going emo then in this game laying low with nothing much to offer at all. Yeah. I can see JIF as the CL

But I still think its CTM

LOL honestly, I don't feel like I need to. Your reads have been spot on, so I think we're in a good place.

Ooooh, I hate when you act like an a$$hole. Ruins my whole image of you.

I agree with Hallia CL and either AVM or Integrity converted.

Ace is definitely scum, maybe Hess and you or Nyn I think.

Thanks for doing something.

If JiF is CL my mind will be blown lol.

Me too, but despite his limited talking, I feel like he's read situations the way I have, but been way more Sharrow-like, the key thing is, he's not toting along with other people's thoughts like he does as scum - he's efficiently owning his suspicions. I'd applaud him if he just dropped a huge one of his scum tells suddenly, but I honestly don't think that's the case.

And only Crusher would recruit JIF, otherwise nobody wants him on their scum team. He's typically so damaging to town, he's better off town aligned. This game, I think I got to be that guy a bit. :)

Its not too far fetched a thought

he was crying all over the place going emo then in this game laying low with nothing much to offer at all. Yeah. I can see JIF as the CL

But I still think its CTM

Gross.

After thinking about it for a while If JIF was the CL I could easily see him picking the APE and CTM as his converts. The CTM APE arguments certainly do not have the same intensity as they usually do they seem a bit staged. This is obviously speaking from experience as I've been in the middle of some of those Idiot confrontations.

I've Backed off Nyn for the time being Hope she makes a decent investigation tonight because another town read will seem more scummy than the first  few she made.

Dan I have no read on but as town shes certainly much more vocal and shes not offered much in this game....but I have certainly seen her lay low then drop the bombs end game...

Ace may very well be the final scum.

Hess... cant ever read him cant say I ever will be able too. I root for him as SK :) heh

Vote still stays on CTM yep I strongly feel he is the CL or at the very least been converted. Its impossible for anyone to say they can single out a CL so if you happens to grab a convert its not a total loss.

After thinking about it for a while If JIF was the CL I could easily see him picking the APE and CTM as his converts. The CTM APE arguments certainly do not have the same intensity as they usually do they seem a bit staged. This is obviously speaking from experience as I've been in the middle of some of those Idiot confrontations.

I've Backed off Nyn for the time being Hope she makes a decent investigation tonight because another town read will seem more scummy than the first  few she made.

Dan I have no read on but as town shes certainly much more vocal and shes not offered much in this game....but I have certainly seen her lay low then drop the bombs end game...

Hess... cant ever read him cant say I ever will be able too. I root for him as SK :) heh

Vote still stays on CTM yep I strongly feel he is the CL or at the very least been converted. Its impossible for anyone to say they can single out a CL so if you happens to grab a convert its not a total loss.

You are wrong, as usual

I know you are scum looking for CL, but you should look at Hallia or Ace or Jif

So obviously scum. There is literally no excuse for you being alive still. LOL

She should have almost a 50/50 shot at viewing non-town. I think.

A lot of words come to mind when thinking of the Chet... 

Crass, obnoxious, erratic, impulsive -- but most of the time just a plain old douche bag.  See he doesn't play too well with others.  Perhaps had he taken a course in how to win friends and influence others things might have been different.  But it wasn't to be...

"My god are any of you paying attention.  Hello?  I mean really..  HELLLLOOOOO!  hehhuhheh"

*groans heard from the group*

"I'm creating this super plan designed to wrap this up and you people would rather sit their with your thumbs up your asses whistling dixie. 

Amirite or amirite"?

*gives some a noogie*

"Hey you as shole wtf"??!!

"hehhuhheh..  calm down that was a love tap..."

Unfortunately for Chet, this time he angered with the wrong person...

http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ovelsqkox8/halloween_theme_main_title.mp3

As the knife pierced his disgusting body, Chets familar laugh filled the room..

"hehhuhheh.... why are you killing me??  Shouldn't you be killing......."

Before he could finish his thought the knife plunged into his neck, killing him instantly.

CTM, aka Chet (Town Douchebag who earned a vest) is Dead!

231020655854850341_cDbcuYdT_c1.jpg

Her job was to be able to tell when someone was lying.  Of course she wasn't always right but on at least one occasion there would be no denying she knew what she was talking about. 

You might say she had a glimpse of the past and had arrived Back in the Future...

"I simply can't understand why you all don't see what I see.  Why aren't you listening to me?  WHY"?

"Hey relax already..  drink some chianti..  have some farva beans".

*The huntress hid in the shadows, waiting for the right time to strike*

"Don't let the fact that I'm a woman lead you to believe I'm weak.  Sure I may wear stockings and play hockey but that doesn't make me any less tough".

"Accctually, it kinda does".

"Maybe so..  but I still know what I'm talking about".

"haha.. whatever, lady"...

The flustered agent stormed off to collect her thoughts.

She wasn't sure what exactly it was that grabbed her and was baffled when she heard the statement it made:

"I want a baby".

"you want a what?  We're both women..  at least you look like you are..  I can't give you a baby".

"Wrong answer".

As she squeezed the life out of Clarice, the attackers body morphed between a human form and something else... something... reptilian.

When the victim finally stopped struggling the she-beast let out a ear piercing screech and disappeared back into the shadows...

http://sounddogs.com/sound-effects/25/mp3/327951_SOUNDDOGS__mo.mp3

Song/Verb, aka Clarice Starling, (Town Agent, 1 time Lie Detector), is Dead!

clarice.jpg

1) Crusher/ACE
2) Leelou  (Pinhead) Scum GF -- blown up by JackD after already having been infected Day 2
3) Verb (Marty McFly) Town Time Traveler - Head ripped off, Day 2
4) AVM
5) Jack D  (Martin Riggs) Town Suicide Bomber -- blew himself and leelou up Day 2
6) Lily (Laura Croft) Town Commuter converted to wolf -- NK'd N3
7) Bee Gee  (Axel Foley) Cop -- Nk'd N1
8) JetFan80 (Jason Voorhees) Scum w/ Vest -- knocked the f-ck out Day 1..  * reanimated Day 2 but killed after an hour...
9) CTM (Chet) Town Douchebag w/ a vest -- NK'd N4
10) Ape
11) Hess
12) JiF

13) Nolder (Frank Dux) Town Lethal Weapon - NK'd N2
14) Smash
15) Song/Verb (Clarice Starling) Town Agent 1 time LD - NK'd N4

16) Dan
17) JVoY (Freddy Krueger) Scum Role Blocker - Lynched Day 2
18) Nynaeve

19) Hallia

20) Wwwombat  (Jack Goodman) Natural Wolf - Lynched Day 3