Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He probably gets a power if he gets someone to say a certain word. What's that called again a genie?

If so not something I think I wanna do even though I figured it out

Nope. Just looking for reactions. Yours doesn't align with town thinking at all, imo. Neither does Wombat's reaction.

Given Pac's rep for post restriction challenges and giving out vests as prizes... and the odds of anyone with a challenge like that being a townie are obvious... I'm perplexed that neither of you 2 would want to put a vest in play for a townie.

Obviously, I have no such challenge in place. I wouldn't be able to tell you guys about it, but I thought it was a worthwhile trap.

Anyway, I'll probably be dead by tomorrow. 

You're welcome town.

Nope. Just looking for reactions. Yours doesn't align with town thinking at all, imo. Neither does Wombat's reaction.

Given Pac's rep for post restriction challenges and giving out vests as prizes... and the odds of anyone with a challenge like that being a townie are obvious... I'm perplexed that neither of you 2 would want to put a vest in play for a townie.

Obviously, I have no such challenge in place. I wouldn't be able to tell you guys about it, but I thought it was a worthwhile trap.

Anyway, I'll probably be dead by tomorrow.

You're welcome town.

Would help if I played a pac game before. Derp

Would help if I played a pac game before. Derp

Not really, you had the theory that I'd win a prize in mind already - given that 75% of the game is town to start off, and we just killed scum - why not roll the dice and see if you can help the town. Scum is already playing at a disadvantage. It's a worthwhile risk, logically, and you aren't exactly a conservative player.

Also, for Song:

http://fmobserver.com/fargo-man-arrested-for-clearing-snow-with-flamethrower/

"

Fargo, ND – Local resident Todd Fox has been detained for “reckless endangerment” and “illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry” for attacking snow with his flamethrower. Fox reportedly became so fed up with the week-long blowing snow epidemic in his area that he decided to KILL IT WITH FIRE.

The neighborhood was treated with quite a show last night as Fox unleashed an inferno upon the mountainous snow palace that was his front yard. Neighbors to his immediate right and left noticed a bright orange cloud and could hear what they thought was “puff the magic dragon spewing mayhem all over hell,” which prompted one of them to notify police.

Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull sh*t.”

Police say that Fox surrendered his efforts immediately upon their arrival and that his front yard “looked like a hydrogen bomb had gone off.” They think he was just happy to be done with snow removal, even if it did mean a trip to jail."

Also, for Song:

http://fmobserver.com/fargo-man-arrested-for-clearing-snow-with-flamethrower/

"

Fargo, ND – Local resident Todd Fox has been detained for “reckless endangerment” and “illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry” for attacking snow with his flamethrower. Fox reportedly became so fed up with the week-long blowing snow epidemic in his area that he decided to KILL IT WITH FIRE.

The neighborhood was treated with quite a show last night as Fox unleashed an inferno upon the mountainous snow palace that was his front yard. Neighbors to his immediate right and left noticed a bright orange cloud and could hear what they thought was “puff the magic dragon spewing mayhem all over hell,” which prompted one of them to notify police.

Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull sh*t.”

Police say that Fox surrendered his efforts immediately upon their arrival and that his front yard “looked like a hydrogen bomb had gone off.” They think he was just happy to be done with snow removal, even if it did mean a trip to jail."

That is the funniest fricken thing I have read for forever. That's exactly how I feel right now. I just lold for 5 mins straight

Not really, you had the theory that I'd win a prize in mind already - given that 75% of the game is town to start off, and we just killed scum - why not roll the dice and see if you can help the town. Scum is already playing at a disadvantage. It's a worthwhile risk, logically, and you aren't exactly a conservative player.

Your playing numbers.

Sure 75% is town to start but that has no correlation with roles. What if guessing the phrase had given the mafia a recruit or killed the guesser. I am fine with risk but I didn't think the return on investment was good. I took a risk earlier and I think it paid off. I lied about having a self blow up power to see if BeeGee was really derp enough to claim cop as townie under no pressure and in the middle of night one. Turns out he was. Your so called gotcha scenario was a bad investment. Expect better from you.

Your playing numbers.

Sure 75% is town to start but that has no correlation with roles. What if guessing the phrase had given the mafia a recruit or killed the guesser. I am fine with risk but I didn't think the return on investment was good. I took a risk earlier and I think it paid off. I lied about having a self blow up power to see if BeeGee was really derp enough to claim cop as townie under no pressure and in the middle of night one. Turns out he was. Your so called gotcha scenario was a bad investment. Expect better from you.

Uh, mafia is all about playing the numbers... and from where I sit, I would have interpreted it as "odds are ape is town, looks like he's trying to get an item or something" and you denied that, pretty emphatically.

Wait, did I read that right "I lied about having a self blow up power to see if BeeGee was really derp enough to claim cop as townie under no pressure and in the middle of night one. Turns out he was."

BleedinGreen314 claimed cop? Where? 

I'm skimming this bitch until my other game is over... WTF is Jack talking about?

So, I'm to believe that Jack was cautious enough to not want to "give" scum an ability, even though the odds don't favor me being scum... but he was cool with the idea of trying to get Bleedin to cop claim on N1?

Am I going to have to re-read this poo?

Also, JIF you're lurking - nobody believes you aren't playing.

80 dead scum on D1. Jack good as scum. Only way a scum team unravels this quick and easy is if you are at the heart and soul of it.

Yeah because I don't know your alignment. Town is ahead why risk it. You gamble and take risks when the return is optimal.

1. Where you so far ahead it doesn't matter

2. When your so far behind it's your only shot

Like I said giving you the item could have just as easily been a mafia play as a townie one, or a test. Only possible completely town things it could of given you is like a one shot investigative role or a bpv. If it had given you a big shot you could of just as easily taken out a townie and probably more likely so since over 75% of the game currently is town, if pac is running a traditional ratio.

We don't need to gamble, and I don't need to gamble to stay alive ATM so why would I, not knowing your alignment, potentially giving you a power that I don't know the effect of? Seems pretty basic. There's no return on investment.

So, I'm to believe that Jack was cautious enough to not want to "give" scum an ability, even though the odds don't favor me being scum... but he was cool with the idea of trying to get Bleedin to cop claim on N1?

Am I going to have to re-read this poo?

Also, JIF you're lurking - nobody believes you aren't playing.

80 dead scum on D1. Jack good as scum. Only way a scum team unravels this quick and easy is if you are at the heart and soul of it.

Wrong. BeeGee already cop claimed before I pushed trying to catch him in a lie and stop a real cop counter claim. Cause why would a townie cop derp out and claim at the beginning of night? Check time stamps scumbelina

Keep it up. I'm the town cop and I confirmed your scum. Anyway, get to work disproving me on the above, because I'll be largely unavailable for the weekend while I'm upstate and would like to do as much now to help the town out.

Which is when I figured on him lying because I am town and pegged him as jester and pushed the angle that I was blowing us both up to get him to cave and to keep the real cop from countering.

That's risk/reward

Wrong. BeeGee already cop claimed before I pushed trying to catch him in a lie and stop a real cop counter claim. Cause why would a townie cop derp out and claim at the beginning of night? Check time stamps scumbelina

Check time stamps? I'm not even sure where the posts are - I'm not reading this thread until it gets moving. I saw as much as 80's bologna, and then tried to run my trap... I'm in the midst of a 5,000+ post game, that is only on D3, I have no interest in really reading anything right now. LOL

Check time stamps? I'm not even sure where the posts are - I'm not reading this thread until it gets moving. I saw as much as 80's bologna, and then tried to run my trap... I'm in the midst of a 5,000+ post game, that is only on D3, I have no interest in really reading anything right now. LOL

We don't blame you.  You've got a fargin MULTI-STATE CHAMPIONSHIP on the line!!

Which is when I figured on him lying because I am town and pegged him as jester and pushed the angle that I was blowing us both up to get him to cave and to keep the real cop from countering.

That's risk/reward

Keep the real cop from claiming even though you just said earlier that the cop can't get any info into D2? Try and keep your stories straight Scummy

Jack's quote to his scum brother AVM earlier was "don't engage in nighttime wifom because it goes in circles". That should about sum it up, my furry friend

Just got to upstate NY. A lovely drive. Had the soul train station on XM on the way, great channel. Passed Cortland, plan on hitting Doug's fish fry tomorrow..

Drive another 1.75 hours northeast and you're in my neck of the woods.  In other words, don't drive another 1.75 hours northeast.

I'm in auburn. Lovely area. Lakes and vineyards. Where you?

A Rochester suburb noted for it's quaint charm and abundance of tree life.   Also home to one of the top elementary schools in the state which is where my little guy goes. 

Wait, did I read that right "I lied about having a self blow up power to see if BeeGee was really derp enough to claim cop as townie under no pressure and in the middle of night one. Turns out he was."

BleedinGreen314 claimed cop? Where?

I'm skimming this bitch until my other game is over... WTF is Jack talking about?

I'm a cop and I really ****ed my role up. I had to drive tonight so when I got confirmation that PAC received my investigate request, I made the mistake of taking That confirmation as my investigation being correct. So I blabbed and confronted Jack, not realizing I was making an impossible claim at that point. So I'm a dead man walking, which I already said was fine from day one because Im gone all weekend so I just went hyper caffeinated balls out earlier. Jack then tried this diversionary crap about being a suicide bomber as some sort proof that he forced me into a false claim, except I already had claimed. Go check when you have time.

Rochester is a great area. Don't listen to Tom. Garbage plates baby

He's said many times that he liked it here..  he's just busting my balls for sport.  Which I can't really blame him for considering I do the same to everyone.

But this winter was god awful.. like I can't remember a worse one here.  At this point I just want to not be freezing every day.

He's said many times that he liked it here.. he's just busting my balls for sport. Which I can't really blame him for considering I do the same to everyone.

But this winter was god awful.. like I can't remember a worse one here. At this point I just want to not be freezing every day.

I heard it was brutal this year. All I can say is that I never shoveled this much in nj in my life.

BeeGee is around game 3 or 4. He's at that point where he thinks he's seeing everything clearly. It takes another 3-4 games to realize you don't know sh*t.

You are so scum. You and AVM both jumped on the end of 80's train and jumped off at the same time. The only difference is that AVM made a big scene after he realized how bad it looked, instead of letting it slide. When i fingered you as i was carving him up, instead of giving logical defenses, you spew nonsense.

I have no idea what's going on.

1. Why is 80 dead?

2. Why is BG claiming cop?

3. Why doesn't Dan's phone work?

4. Why is Jack killing himself and BG?

5a. Why is CTM's PR so gay?

5b. Why does Pac suck so bad at modding?

So scummy.

And then Jack tried to unfcuk you both which was arguably the scummiest move of the night.

Keep the real cop from claiming even though you just said earlier that the cop can't get any info into D2? Try and keep your stories straight Scummy

Are you purposefully trying to be obtuse.

I assumed you were a fake claim on cop or a jester as you said you had results at night. So naturally the real cop would counter claim. If I poked holes in your obvious BS the real cop wouldn't pipe up. Can't even begin to say how many circles you are talking in.

I'm watching Jennifer Lawrence shoot a bow and arrow. My night is on an upturn. See you all later.

I'm a cop and I really ****ed my role up. I had to drive tonight so when I got confirmation that PAC received my investigate request, I made the mistake of taking That confirmation as my investigation being correct. So I blabbed and confronted Jack, not realizing I was making an impossible claim at that point. So I'm a dead man walking, which I already said was fine from day one because Im gone all weekend so I just went hyper caffeinated balls out earlier. Jack then tried this diversionary crap about being a suicide bomber as some sort proof that he forced me into a false claim, except I already had claimed. Go check when you have time.

I thought you were lying so I was trying to get you to recant or say that I got you. I never said I forced you to claim. Your reading this all wrong >.<

Archived