Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong. BeeGee already cop claimed before I pushed trying to catch him in a lie and stop a real cop counter claim. Cause why would a townie cop derp out and claim at the beginning of night? Check time stamps scumbelina

I'm a cop and I really ****ed my role up. I had to drive tonight so when I got confirmation that PAC received my investigate request, I made the mistake of taking That confirmation as my investigation being correct. So I blabbed and confronted Jack, not realizing I was making an impossible claim at that point. So I'm a dead man walking, which I already said was fine from day one because Im gone all weekend so I just went hyper caffeinated balls out earlier. Jack then tried this diversionary crap about being a suicide bomber as some sort proof that he forced me into a false claim, except I already had claimed. Go check when you have time.

Storytelling. You're doing it wrong.

Lets go 8 hours back to the random claim, shall we?

Keep it up. I'm the town cop and I confirmed your scum. Anyway, get to work disproving me on the above, because I'll be largely unavailable for the weekend while I'm upstate and would like to do as much now to help the town out.

Really? Confirmed. Color me impressed.

Keep the real cop from claiming even though you just said earlier that the cop can't get any info into D2? Try and keep your stories straight Scummy

You can be counterclaimed regardless of what you said above so your scumtell means jack (did you see what i did there? :tongue:).

When i fingered you as i was carving him up, instead of giving logical defenses, you spew nonsense.

So scummy.

And then Jack tried to unfcuk you both which was arguably the scummiest move of the night.

1. TMI

2. Tell me more. *waggles eyebrows*

I thought you were lying so I was trying to get you to recant or say that I got you. I never said I forced you to claim. Your reading this all wrong >.<

Do you honestly believe he's reading this wrong? lol   To me it looks like he's playing his hand really badly.

Seriously, how did I just nail three scum in one night? Is that a record?

If it was a competition for best nonsense spewing, possibly.

Nope. Just looking for reactions. Yours doesn't align with town thinking at all, imo. Neither does Wombat's reaction.

Given Pac's rep for post restriction challenges and giving out vests as prizes... and the odds of anyone with a challenge like that being a townie are obvious... I'm perplexed that neither of you 2 would want to put a vest in play for a townie.

Obviously, I have no such challenge in place. I wouldn't be able to tell you guys about it, but I thought it was a worthwhile trap.

Anyway, I'll probably be dead by tomorrow.

You're welcome town.

I didn't want to attempt your challange either.

1) You could be scum in which case why give you a power

2) You could be town and that power could be a gun, seeing as how you are and idiot and the numbers favor it anyway, this will likely result in townie death

3) You could be town and that power could be a vest, seeing as how you are an idiot and it's been proven time and time again that towns chances of victory have an inverse relationship to how long you live, why would I want to enable your longevity? You may argue that you could absorb a scum nk, which would be of value, but surely be outweighed by the inevitable string of townies you lead lynches on. Not to mention the massive confusion your wild egocentric theories create

Christine.

Nice shot on 80.

My epic run of Friday happy hours is at 4. Nothing brings out the sexy in Crusher like cheap booze and complimentary finger food.

nothing brings up the finger food in Ms Crusher like cheap booze and the sexy in crusher

nothing brings up the finger food in Ms Crusher like cheap booze and the sexy in crusher

I hope at some point in your wretched existence you can have a woman dig you 1/3rd (compensating for body size) as much as that woman has dug me for 16 years.  .

Christine.

Nice shot on 80.

My epic run of Friday happy hours is at 4.   Nothing brings out the sexy in Crusher like cheap booze and complimentary finger food. 

Same Christine as in Dragonmount or different person?

Sounds like a good Friday to me, though I admit that I've forgone cheap booze a long time ago. Isn't worth the hangover.

You are so scum. You and AVM both jumped on the end of 80's train and jumped off at the same time. The only difference is that AVM made a big scene after he realized how bad it looked, instead of letting it slide. When i fingered you as i was carving him up, instead of giving logical defenses, you spew nonsense.

So scummy.

And then Jack tried to unfcuk you both which was arguably the scummiest move of the night.

When you find out I'm not scum, whenever that point is, will you apologize for insulting my mafia skills? 

Same Christine as in Dragonmount or different person?

Sounds like a good Friday to me, though I admit that I've forgone cheap booze a long time ago. Isn't worth the hangover.

Actually the booze wasn't cheap the price was.  Happy hour specials FTW.  Makers Mark for $6 a jigger is rock bottom here. 

"So what's you're name again"?

"It's Axel.  And you're the bad guy".

"Achnell....? Achmel....?"

"*Axel*.  And YOU are guilty.  I've already caught like 3 of you m'fers today".

"If you insist on perpetuating this myth I'll be forced to blow both of us into smithereens.  I'm not going to fall for the banana in the tail pipe".

"you're not going to fall for the banana in the tail pipe...  heh heh heh".

Watching the exchange was getting painful and someone had clearly had enough.  From atop the cigarette truck they launched a harpoon that sunk into the cops chest. 

http://sounddogs.com/previews/44/mp3/420795_SOUNDDOGS__hu.mp3

Losing blood quickly he looked up at the sky and muttered his last words.

"but I was sss  ss  supposed to go to Dougs Fish Fry today......"

Bee Gee, Axel Foley, (Town Cop) is DEAD!

cop.jpg

Don't you think I realize what's going on here, miss? Who do you think I am, huh? Don't you think I know that if I was some hotshot from out of town that pulled inside here and you guys made a reservation mistake, I'd be the first one to get a room and I'd be upstairs relaxing right now. But I'm not some hotshot from out of town, I'm a small reporter from "Rolling Stone" magazine that's in town to do an exclusive interview with Michael Jackson that's gonna be picked up by every major magazine in the country. I was gonna call the article "Michael Jackson Is Sitting On Top of the World," but now I think I might as well just call it "Michael Jackson Can Sit On Top of the World Just As Long As He Doesn't Sit in the Beverly Palm Hotel 'Cause There's No Niggers Allowed in There!"

Before I go, I just want you two to know something, alright? The supercop story... was working. Okay? It was working, and you guys just messed it up. Okay? I'm trying to figure you guys out, but I haven't yet. But it's cool. You **** up a perfectly good lie.

Keep it up. I'm the town cop and I confirmed your scum. Anyway, get to work disproving me on the above, because I'll be largely unavailable for the weekend while I'm upstate and would like to do as much now to help the town out.

This was BeeGee to Jack_D. Confirming he was scum. How I don't know. Did he get a Day investigation instead of Night or was he just truly playing with zero sense. Jack jumped on the Fagus train too eager, hence his own early train. In fact, I was the one who derailed Jack's train at 5 votes with Ape at 3 and 80, 3. I voted 80 to 4, he eventually spazzes at the rest is history.  

Also, Jack and 80 were both 2nd votes on each other's trains. Ballsy buss but their votes were early enough. 

VOTE AVM  and FOS Jack. T

He was way too defensive about his vote/unvote.  

L-2?  Got nothing guys.  Vanilla.  Lynch away.

Small FOS Hess for the quick unvote after 80's claim. 

unvote vote Leelou

The one time I ever screwed up with your alignment (Inception) this exact thing happened.  I'm pretty sure you false claimed, then said lulz just kidding I'm vanilla...lynch away.  I then said something like OMG you guys we never get scum day 1, he's obviously just dumb 80 being dumb.  Then you bitch slapped me.  H8u.

But you're town.  unvote

vote Lily (<3 sorry love)

This post, 80's flip and then AVM's defense makes me comfortable voting him. 

vote AVM

AVM and Jack are my top two suspects right now. AVM for reasons mentioned yesterday and Jack for his interactions with our now dead cop. I'm also watching the quiet ones. I'd like to hear more from JVoR, Dan, Lily, Hallia, Smash and Fagus. 

I don't want to sheep along and vote AVM, but you make a good point Leelou regarding that claim and subsequent unvote, I'd like to hear what he has to say about it.

I have nothing to do but play mafia until my wow is fixed >.<

So is Ape really trying to FoS people who don't want to play scrabble with him?  LOL.

I kinda ignored the Jack/Fake BG thing cuz it was derp city.  Would be nice if Pac confirmed that Axel = BG314 though.

I don't like AVM's WIFOM defense, but he does have a bit of a point.  Still, maybe you shouldn't immediately unvote people when they claim vanilla.  Bad look.  Hard to read Hess or AVM because of that.  Leelou is looking townish.  Jack is Jack imo.

Hope that made sense.  Time to pass out or something.

This was BeeGee to Jack_D. Confirming he was scum. How I don't know. Did he get a Day investigation instead of Night or was he just truly playing with zero sense. Jack jumped on the Fagus train too eager, hence his own early train. In fact, I was the one who derailed Jack's train at 5 votes with Ape at 3 and 80, 3. I voted 80 to 4, he eventually spazzes at the rest is history.

Also, Jack and 80 were both 2nd votes on each other's trains. Ballsy buss but their votes were early enough.

VOTE AVM and FOS Jack. T

He was way too defensive about his vote/unvote.

He retracted sighting misunderstanding of our mod. I'll grab the quote

I'm a cop and I really ****ed my role up. I had to drive tonight so when I got confirmation that PAC received my investigate request, I made the mistake of taking That confirmation as my investigation being correct. So I blabbed and confronted Jack, not realizing I was making an impossible claim at that point. So I'm a dead man walking, which I already said was fine from day one because Im gone all weekend so I just went hyper caffeinated balls out earlier. Jack then tried this diversionary crap about being a suicide bomber as some sort proof that he forced me into a false claim, except I already had claimed. Go check when you have time.

Small FOS Hess for the quick unvote after 80's claim.

This post, 80's flip and then AVM's defense makes me comfortable voting him.

vote AVM

AVM and Jack are my top two suspects right now. AVM for reasons mentioned yesterday and Jack for his interactions with our now dead cop. I'm also watching the quiet ones. I'd like to hear more from JVoR, Dan, Lily, Hallia, Smash and Fagus.

Why was my interaction suspicious? Cause I confronted a cop that had an impossible viewing on me and assumed he was lying?

Eh, I don't know. My vote on day 1 rested on Jack (after my joke vote on Song) because his play was fishy. He was gaining a semblance of credibility because some of the things he was saying about BeeGee seemed to make sense to me. But now with BeeGee's flip, which by the way who knew :tongue:...... I'm conflicted. True, BeeGee flipped cop but his play made him look like anything but the cop. Or a townie for that matter. His inaccuracies, however unintentional, made him look bad. I don't see why scum would openly try to take him down if they were going to shoot him at night anyhow. Trying to do it during the day would have put them in evidence when he flipped. It seems like sloppy play.

What has been said about AVM makes tons of sense and I agree with it. I don't really have more to add to it since it's been looked at from loads of angles as is. So I feel good about going with this direction.  Vote AVM

Archived