Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://wmyx.radiotown.com/VAN/HALOWEENIE 09/Halloween Music - Friday The 13th Theme.mp3   While everyone was patiently deliberating, JetFan Voorhees was quietly digging his way out.  While it's well

Cheers and salutations all you scalawags...

Get Behind The Ape, the megalomaniac believes that scum's primary mission in these games is to manipulate and trick him and him alone, in order to avoid his shrewd detective skillz, as well as get him

Official Vote Count:

AVM (5) - Hess, Leelou, Wombat, Jack D, Nyn

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes to send to the afterlife.

Edited by Pac

I think AVM and Hess may have gotten their hand stuck in the cookie jar. The shot came at an unexpected time and they may have been trying to save a scum buddy. Of the two of them, AVM's reaction however was way defensive and whenever someone brings up a wifom defense i feel like it eliminates any possibility that i'd consider it. I feel ok with voting him based on that.

vote AVM

Eh, I don't know. My vote on day 1 rested on Jack (after my joke vote on Song) because his play was fishy. He was gaining a semblance of credibility because some of the things he was saying about BeeGee seemed to make sense to me. But now with BeeGee's flip, which by the way who knew :tongue:...... I'm conflicted. True, BeeGee flipped cop but his play made him look like anything but the cop. Or a townie for that matter. His inaccuracies, however unintentional, made him look bad. I don't see why scum would openly try to take him down if they were going to shoot him at night anyhow. Trying to do it during the day would have put them in evidence when he flipped. It seems like sloppy play.

What has been said about AVM makes tons of sense and I agree with it. I don't really have more to add to it since it's been looked at from loads of angles as is. So I feel good about going with this direction.  Vote AVM

I agree with this. Jack's a better player than to set himself up like that. 

I think AVM and Hess may have gotten their hand stuck in the cookie jar. The shot came at an unexpected time and they may have been trying to save a scum buddy. Of the two of them, AVM's reaction however was way defensive and whenever someone brings up a wifom defense i feel like it eliminates any possibility that i'd consider it. I feel ok with voting him based on that.

vote AVM

Bookmark this post if AVM flips town..

Vote AVM

Eh, I don't know. My vote on day 1 rested on Jack (after my joke vote on Song) because his play was fishy. He was gaining a semblance of credibility because some of the things he was saying about BeeGee seemed to make sense to me. But now with BeeGee's flip, which by the way who knew :tongue:...... I'm conflicted. True, BeeGee flipped cop but his play made him look like anything but the cop. Or a townie for that matter. His inaccuracies, however unintentional, made him look bad. I don't see why scum would openly try to take him down if they were going to shoot him at night anyhow. Trying to do it during the day would have put them in evidence when he flipped. It seems like sloppy play.

What has been said about AVM makes tons of sense and I agree with it. I don't really have more to add to it since it's been looked at from loads of angles as is. So I feel good about going with this direction.  Vote AVM

Ping.

I agree with this. Jack's a better player than to set himself up like that. 

And smaller ping.

80 had a vest and seeing as Nolder is seemingly a strong-arm Vig, there have to be other non-scum killing roles out there or else why give vests to scum?

And most actions had to be in before Bee Gee started on about his being a cop, and I doubt anyone believed him until he explained how he screwed up.  The "why would Jack do this if they planned on killing him" statement is turrible.

Vote Nyn

Try and have a little class when speaking about the deceased

I have, in two separate games, investigated someone a second time in the same game.  Yeah, I had reasonable excuses for both (sanity was in question the first time, took over results as a deputy second game)...but it was still terrible play.

So basically what I'm trying to say is thanks for letting me off the hook.  Now GFY.

Unvote

And most actions had to be in before Bee Gee started on about his being a cop, and I doubt anyone believed him until he explained how he screwed up.  The "why would Jack do this if they planned on killing him" statement is turrible.

Vote Nyn

I didn't believe him even after he explained. Seemed like a last attempt to save his ass. Who would consider a reveal with zero pressure mixed with lies a legit one? I sure didn't.

As far as Jack goes, I stand by what I said. If he's scum, then he made one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen. Nothing about what he said concerning BeeGee pinged me. It was exactly what I was thinking. To me it seemed like BeeGee was trying to get himself lynched. In the end it turned out he was just majoring in suckage. It's hard to draw conclusions when someone plays as badly as that.

Official Vote Count:

AVM (3) - Hess, Wombat, JVoY

Jack (1) - Crusher

Hess (1) - JackD

Nyn (1) - AVM

JVoY (1) - CTM

Member name Posts

BleedGreen314 65

Pac 52

Leelou 41

CTM 39

Nolder 39

Verbal 36

_Jack_D_ 35

Nynaeve 34

Integrity28 26

Jetsfan80 26

AVM 24

WWWWombat 22

The Crusher 20

HessStation 18

Song of Ice and Fire 15

Lily 12

Jets Voice of Reason 12

Dan. 11

Hallia 7

JiF 5

Smashmouth 4

Klecko73isGod 1

Edited by Nolder

Official Vote Count:

AVM (3) - Hess, Wombat, JVoY

Jack (1) - Crusher

Hess (1) - JackD

Nyn (1) - AVM

JVoY (1) - CTM

Smash (1) - Nolder

Klecko has actually contributed more game content then some by critiquing my mod skills...  can't remember what he said but I believe it was favorable.

We need to start looking for a werewolf. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLQS12z8K4

"So what's that supposed to mean"?

"ohh you gotta be fu-kin kidding me"....

http://sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/331483_SOUNDDOGS__an.mp3

and theres a problem with that ?

Some would call me a hero ...just sayin.

Yes I have a problem with it. You are hiding behind meta and not adding anything to the game. Do you actually have any scum reads? Any stances on what's been brought up so far in the game? What do you think of Jack? 

Hallia: 

Spam, spam, spam...

I don't want to sheep along and vote AVM, but you make a good point Leelou regarding that claim and subsequent unvote, I'd like to hear what he has to say about it.

I have nothing to do but play mafia until my wow is fixed >.<

Fence sitting, no reads and disappeared. 

Very lazy play. Only vote so far has been a joke vote on Nyn. 

Yes I have a problem with it. You are hiding behind meta and not adding anything to the game. Do you actually have any scum reads? Any stances on what's been brought up so far in the game? What do you think of Jack? 

Well Ive read all your posts and besides cars, pancakes, boobs, past games and lol's you have not contributed much at all.

Im thinkin your scum :) trying to work me up a bit

Vote Leelou