Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

It felt like a good opportunity to share my thoughts, which I did =)   The list of people you just listed as likely town is very similar to the list I provided. Apparently when i say it it's under-explained but when you do it's dandy. Awesome.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, you're such a turd. I said similar, not the same. :P

I've played with CTM, Verbal and Lily before. They're playing like they do when they're town. So I'm getting a town vibe. I guess Hallia falls into this as well, though I've only played with her once or twice so I'm more wary of her.

I think Jack's prolly town and I've basically talked myself to death on why. So it really shouldn't require an explanation.

And no, I don't have any solid scum read right now. Given more time,  I will :P

It's good to see people getting involved. 

I feel good about my bro, Jack. He feels town to me. I don't have any scum reads yet, but I'm finding Leelou's methods interesting this game. Not sure what to make of it yet. 

JVoR and I are hoping to visit the Rochester area sometime this summer or fall. :) I haven't been back in so long.

I'll have to meet your guys out for a drink or something.  I'll bring the LF.

We'll make it an easy place for either of us to escape if it's weird.

Official Vote Count:

AVM (1) -  JVoY

Jack (1) - Crusher

Hess (2) - JackD, JiF

Nyn (2) - AVM, Wombat

JVoY (1) - CTM

Smash (2) - Nolder, Hess

Leelou (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) - Dan

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes to send to the afterlife.

If it wasn't for Nolder shooting 80 I'd be voting for him.

Why vote for the person with second to least posts in the game. Odd behavior.

I do however find it interesting that we ran up AVM and we aren't running up Hess for doing the same thing but more smoothly, and everyone is okay with that.

Also by mafia shooting BeeGee it gives us two potential lines of game theory.

1. Mafia doesn't have a roleblocker or redirector ability. Cause it would be to easy to leave a loose cannon in game and mess with his results. So either scum team doesn't have those roles or their are derping hard by taking out a mad dog from the equation.

2. Scum is either ballsy or stupid. They shot at a cop that on most instances would have protection. Speaking of. AVM, who'd you protect last night? Why?

So let's look where the lines intersect and work backwards.

Mafia kill BeeGee. BeeGee was all hot to lynch me and AVM. Who was his other suspect? Can't remember.

Now mafia either use their kill to leave no info and prolong the chaos. Or remove the vocal player to run up one of their lynch choices.

Ape pushed at me, and I think I am remembering right but could be wrong. Wasn't he using BeeGee going for me and being our cop claimant as part of his reason along with his derpy scrabble game?

Hess also continued to push beegee's angles and voting AVM for the same thing he did.

Both those I think would be good places to look atm

http://sounddogs.com/sound-effects/2665/mp3/1120310_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3

This was no ordinary K9 and certainly won't be mistaken for mans best friend.

He aimed for the neck with his attack but the victim quickly turned and offered up his arm in defense.  As his limb was being swung violently from left to right he wondered how this came to be.  What had he done to earn this death?  What would everyone do with out him?

But then it happened...  Just as quickly as the dog had attacked, he released his grip and fled back into the darkness.

The would be victim was alive for now..  but for how long?

someone has been infected with rabies(aka poisoned).

wlw-thepoisoningofourfoodsystem_a790-sku

Yet another person that neglects reading my posts. Oh well, at least you got the quoting part right. Kudos.

@Dan

You just quoted my second thoughts about Jack as I was voting AVM *laughs*  Are you for real?  The fact that you're trying to make a connection between my unvote and change of hearts about Jack is lame. Secondly, I never said that in my posts I mentioned an alternative, so I'm not even sure what you're on about.... your posts seem full of fluff, my dear.

I'm afraid my scum hunting skills aren't as honed as yours, so I have yet to map out every scum in this game. :tongue:

Right now I'm getting town vibes from Nolder, Jack, Lily, CTM and Verbal. AVM, by default, is in the no touch zone right now because of his doc claim. The rest I've yet to decide. I always have a hard time telling with Leelou so it's really a shot in the dark... there are a lot of players in this game that I've never played with before so it's close to impossible to tell if there's something off about their play. Still trying though.

The Smash angle... he is second the last in post count on the thread and when he did show up he pinged a bit. But there isn't much to go on. Still, I have no problem getting rid of inactives. It's a good hiding place for scum.

I've played a couple of times with Hallia. She seems to be playing the way she usually does. It's neither here nor there, but I'd be more keen on her if she was acting differently. So for now I don't really have a read on her.

Really? Cindy?  I'm deeply hurt, Hess. Really, I thought we had a moment there.

People don't get me plenty. I've gotten over that ages ago. When people don't bother to read in a game based on written posts.... well it can be bothersome :tongue:

God, you're such a turd. I said similar, not the same. :tongue:

I've played with CTM, Verbal and Lily before. They're playing like they do when they're town. So I'm getting a town vibe. I guess Hallia falls into this as well, though I've only played with her once or twice so I'm more wary of her.

I think Jack's prolly town and I've basically talked myself to death on why. So it really shouldn't require an explanation.

And no, I don't have any solid scum read right now. Given more time,  I will :tongue:

Over reactive

Backed into corner ?

Unvote Leelou - her reaction to my push seemed town to me

Vote nyn - this reaction seemed scummy

God, you're such a turd. I said similar, not the same. :tongue:

And no, I don't have any solid scum read right now. Given more time,  I will :tongue:

I've played with those people before too and see mostly null tells.  I reread your Jack reasoning, and it kinda overlaps with mine although I'm going more off of reaction/tone on my Jack read whereas it looks like you're looking at it from a tactical point of view.

If you issue a scum read and I might unvote you.  Don't count on it though.  You're my top scum read atm.

I've played with those people before too and see mostly null tells.  I reread your Jack reasoning, and it kinda overlaps with mine although I'm going more off of reaction/tone on my Jack read whereas it looks like you're looking at it from a tactical point of view.

If you issue a scum read and I might unvote you.  Don't count on it though.  You're my top scum read atm.

Roger that, Sparky.

I can never read Nyn. She walks all over me as scum. 

Can anyone tell me again the case against her? I think a bunch of you see her as scum. I'm too lazy at the moment to go look.

Crusher - not much of note to go on. Made comments on AVM and voted Jack on both D1 and D2, slight scum lean

Verb - town. No question. 
AVM - claimed doctor, no cc - town 
Jack - after going back through his interaction with BeeGee, getting more of a townie vibe
CTM - a bit antagonistic, I like that he brought up points against playing scrabble, but I'd like his vote on JVoR explained. What of that post makes you suspicious of JVoR?
Ape - I know he said he's busy in the other game, but he hasn't done much past his scrabble, null. I don't like a quiet Ape
Hess - Went for AVM for jumping off 80 like he did, but AVM was more defensive, null with slight lean to scum 

Nol - lazy ass - most likely town

Nyn - I don't like the fact that she has no scum reads. I know she doesn't know everyone yet and their tells, but there have been some scummy actions this game. Mildly concerned that she isn't ripping the game apart post by post. 

Wwwombat - getting a town vibe off of him right now

Revisiting 

JVoR - getting an overall townie vibe from JVoR's posts, not really sure what CTM saw in that one post

Dan - I missed Jack's question the first time through with my internet messing up. After going back through the exchange again, I'm not getting as much as a scummy feel from his posts. I like that you are getting involved, still null though

Hallia - did you get lost in the shower? I'm starting to lean scum

Lily - so far I haven't seen any blatant scum slips, although I'm not liking her new lazy post. Still, leaning town

Smash - not really liking your posts from this morning. Leaning scummish 

Fagus - diaf 

Song - still MiA for day, no me gusta

Right now, I'd be comfortable voting Smash, Hess and 2nd tier Crusher, Nyn and Hallia 

Vote Smash

So is Ape really trying to FoS people who don't want to play scrabble with him?  LOL.

I kinda ignored the Jack/Fake BG thing cuz it was derp city.  Would be nice if Pac confirmed that Axel = BG314 though.

I don't like AVM's WIFOM defense, but he does have a bit of a point.  Still, maybe you shouldn't immediately unvote people when they claim vanilla.  Bad look.  Hard to read Hess or AVM because of that.  Leelou is looking townish.  Jack is Jack imo.

Hope that made sense.  Time to pass out or something.

So, Jack just got the cop to out himself... and this is the first question on your mind?

Crusher - not much of note to go on. Made comments on AVM and voted Jack on both D1 and D2, slight scum lean

Verb - town. No question.

AVM - claimed doctor, no cc - town

Jack - after going back through his interaction with BeeGee, getting more of a townie vibe

CTM - a bit antagonistic, I like that he brought up points against playing scrabble, but I'd like his vote on JVoR explained. What of that post makes you suspicious of JVoR?

Ape - I know he said he's busy in the other game, but he hasn't done much past his scrabble, null. I don't like a quiet Ape

Hess - Went for AVM for jumping off 80 like he did, but AVM was more defensive, null with slight lean to scum

Nol - lazy ass - most likely town

Nyn - I don't like the fact that she has no scum reads. I know she doesn't know everyone yet and their tells, but there have been some scummy actions this game. Mildly concerned that she isn't ripping the game apart post by post.

Wwwombat - getting a town vibe off of him right now

Revisiting

JVoR - getting an overall townie vibe from JVoR's posts, not really sure what CTM saw in that one post

Dan - I missed Jack's question the first time through with my internet messing up. After going back through the exchange again, I'm not getting as much as a scummy feel from his posts. I like that you are getting involved, still null though

Hallia - did you get lost in the shower? I'm starting to lean scum

Lily - so far I haven't seen any blatant scum slips, although I'm not liking her new lazy post. Still, leaning town

Smash - not really liking your posts from this morning. Leaning scummish

Fagus - diaf

Song - still MiA for day, no me gusta

Right now, I'd be comfortable voting Smash, Hess and 2nd tier Crusher, Nyn and Hallia

Vote Smash

He basically reposted my points but with more bite.

I assume you mean this one, Jack?

I do however find it interesting that we ran up AVM and we aren't running up Hess for doing the same thing but more smoothly, and everyone is okay with that.

1. Mafia doesn't have a roleblocker or redirector ability. Cause it would be to easy to leave a loose cannon in game and mess with his results. So either scum team doesn't have those roles or their are derping hard by taking out a mad dog from the equation.

2. Scum is either ballsy or stupid. They shot at a cop that on most instances would have protection. Speaking of. AVM, who'd you protect last night? Why?

So let's look where the lines intersect and work backwards.

Mafia kill BeeGee. BeeGee was all hot to lynch me and AVM. Who was his other suspect? Can't remember.

Now mafia either use their kill to leave no info and prolong the chaos. Or remove the vocal player to run up one of their lynch choices.

Ape pushed at me, and I think I am remembering right but could be wrong. Wasn't he using BeeGee going for me and being our cop claimant as part of his reason along with his derpy scrabble game?

Hess also continued to push beegee's angles and voting AVM for the same thing he did.

Both those I think would be good places to look atm

Don't think Nolder is scummy atm, just lazy.  If he doesn't pick it up in a day or two though, I might have to revise.

You do have a point on AVM vs. Hess there.  It is interesting that a lot of the people who were eager to vote AVM aren't so eager to vote Hess.  Personally, I voted AVM largely because of his WIFOM defense.  It was reactionary and overdone and therefore scummy imo.  AVM claiming doc explains it a bit though.  I've seen Hess do weird unvotes before, so I'm mainly keeping an eye on him for now.  I'd like to hear more from him.

I don't agree with your conclusions on the BeeGee kill.  Just because scum have a roleblocker doesn't mean they aren't afraid of eventually losing him/her.  Shooting BeeGee gets rid of a power role and gives very little info.  It was a good kill assuming they knew it would go through.  Which of course leads one to wonder whether they have a Strongman or Bus Driver or some other way of circumventing a doc, but we have too little to go on to speculate on that right now imo.

Ape is null imo.  He could be doing the scrabble thing as town or scum.

I don't understand exactly why Hess voted AVM.  I would like to hear more from him on that.

I'm still not getting a good vibe from Jack. I don't like how he restarted the JiF train after votes were reset. It reeked. I'll quote it later. I also don't like the assumption that the mafia couldn't possibly have these roles or they're dumb because they didn't use them how I would. *shrugs*

However I do agree that AVM has some splaining to do with the death of the cop.

All sorts of lol.

Official Vote Count:

AVM (1) -  JVoY

Jack (1) - Crusher

Hess (2) - JackD, JiF

Nyn (3) - AVM, Wombat. Smash

JVoY (1) - CTM

Smash (3) - Nolder, Hess, Leelou

Hallia (1) - Dan

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes to send to the afterlife.

I'm playing catch up in this other horrific game, and will try to get to this one tonight. Since we are all well-adjusted human beings, I figure if I can't get to this until Monday we'll be fine no?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Archived