Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasn't for Nolder shooting 80 I'd be voting for him.

Why vote for the person with second to least posts in the game. Odd behavior.

If it wasn't for me killing 80 I'd probably be doing more but I am feeling lazy and enjoying just going with the flow.

Why not vote for the person with least posts? And he was last at the time, Klecko isn't playing.

If it wasn't for me killing 80 I'd probably be doing more but I am feeling lazy and enjoying just going with the flow.

Why not vote for the person with least posts? And he was last at the time, Klecko isn't playing.

Also, Smash's recent posts haven't come off townie. He tried to start something on me that went no where, and now he's jumped to Nyn. That put her to three and vote leader at the time of his vote.

Vote Nyn

She's pretty hot.  Which makes her a threat.

Distancing ^^^

Unvote vote Fagus

Kill kill kill!

Opportunism ^^^ (I think)

Woohoo!! Death! 

unvote, vote Fagus

(Same?)

unvote vote fagus

Wouldn't feel right to not be a part of the Fagus lynch

Eeew.

Unvote vote Jack

Hmm.

Vote Jack

*ductapes his foot to his mouth*

Nyn and 80 doing a lot of piggy-backing early on. Wonder if she just didn't know any better about how awful 80 is as scum.

@Ape rule 14

Crusher your vote makes me feel like your eating me with your eyes

Nyn, meh

80 you just wanna hug it out with Fagus

Unvote and vote 80

Your immediate not trying to kill verb is suspicious

Feels like a town observation. Not sure fellow scum would highlight 80 screwing the pooch this badly on his own meta of the last 2-3 games.

Vote 80

Felt like JIF saw 80's claim like I did. Immediate garbage. Okay with JIF as a presumed townie for now.

unvote vote Leelou

Shady.

The one time I ever screwed up with your alignment (Inception) this exact thing happened.  I'm pretty sure you false claimed, then said lulz just kidding I'm vanilla...lynch away.  I then said something like OMG you guys we never get scum day 1, he's obviously just dumb 80 being dumb.  Then you bitch slapped me.  H8u.

But you're town.  unvote

vote Lily (<3 sorry love)

Scum ^^^

@Avm Save it for daybreak. Fighting at night gets you nowhere and perpetuating the Wifom only helps the scum. If so inclined you should reveal when you get run up. Your panicking has you looking like you got your hand caught in the cookie jar.

Stupid.

BeeGee is around game 3 or 4. He's at that point where he thinks he's seeing everything clearly. It takes another 3-4 games to realize you don't know sh*t. 

Truth. He got a heavy dose of beginners luck in unconventional games at first, it was only fitting that when the reality of how complex this game can be set in, it set in like it just didn't... with him getting a facial in front of all of us.

I think AVM and Hess may have gotten their hand stuck in the cookie jar. The shot came at an unexpected time and they may have been trying to save a scum buddy. Of the two of them, AVM's reaction however was way defensive and whenever someone brings up a wifom defense i feel like it eliminates any possibility that i'd consider it. I feel ok with voting him based on that.

vote AVM

Scum ^^^

Bookmark this post if AVM flips town..

Vote AVM

CTM is town.

Ping.

And smaller ping.

80 had a vest and seeing as Nolder is seemingly a strong-arm Vig, there have to be other non-scum killing roles out there or else why give vests to scum?

And most actions had to be in before Bee Gee started on about his being a cop, and I doubt anyone believed him until he explained how he screwed up.  The "why would Jack do this if they planned on killing him" statement is turrible.

Vote Nyn

Which brings me back to where I began this series of quotes.... Distancing ^^^

Town leans on JIF, CTM and Jack

Scum leans on JVoY, Nyn and AVM

I still have a couple pages to read here.

Unvote

I didn't believe him even after he explained. Seemed like a last attempt to save his ass. Who would consider a reveal with zero pressure mixed with lies a legit one? I sure didn't.

As far as Jack goes, I stand by what I said. If he's scum, then he made one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen. Nothing about what he said concerning BeeGee pinged me. It was exactly what I was thinking. To me it seemed like BeeGee was trying to get himself lynched. In the end it turned out he was just majoring in suckage. It's hard to draw conclusions when someone plays as badly as that.

unvote

My internet keeps going out today and I want to go over a couple posts before voting again, but my browser is taking about 5 mins to load a page. Hopefully I can get it working better tonight. 

Unvote

3 unvotes? WTF?

and theres a problem with that ?

Some would call me a hero ...just sayin.

Who would call you a hero, the people on the scum team with you? Given how scum hunted the crap out of you in my most recent contributions to mafia games, that must be what you are referring to... that or you are a twat.

Well Ive read all your posts and besides cars, pancakes, boobs, past games and lol's you have not contributed much at all.

Im thinkin your scum :) trying to work me up a bit

Vote Leelou

Oh, now she's got you pinging.

I didn't dodge the questions at all. I'm notorious for not being active early in games. Since I tried to change that MO the last few games it got me killed. When you asked me what I had to offer which obviously was not much at the time I decided to read through your posts and I found a whole lot of nothing ...you know the same thing you were accusing me of contributing. You brought the attention to yourself I'm just making players aware of it. So right now, since you need to know more , I'm looking at you as playing scummy. What say you about your contributions to the game this far ?

It got you killed - as scum - because I owned you 2 games in a row.

What's the issue with Jack? I feel okay about him.

From the start of the game his vote on JiF was at a time when it looked like he was trying for an easy day 1 lynch.  jiF has been getting policy lynched day 1 like crazy.  Just looked like he was looking for an easy out.  Then new Bleedins goofy play on his reveal.  I had a chance to read more of the game and agree Jack does not look that bad.  Tuff for me to do much here on weekends.

It got you killed - as scum - because I owned you 2 games in a row.

stop tootin your own horn so you got lucky and shot me on day 2 when you should have holstered. It was a lucky move and you know it. Now lets try and concentrate on this game :)

Leelou is pretty much the only thing keeping this game from being a snoozefest, so I don't find her nearly the scummiest thing going on here. Ape's busy, but he really legitmately hasn't done much here either except contribute a scramble and then question people who wouldn't attempt to possibly give him a power, when it really could be any alignment that can ask for a power.

I really don't know why CTM thinks my post was suddenly scummy. I still stand by the logic that the sequence of events was that scum was being run up day one, 80 reveals, Hess and AVM take their vote off for some reason, then someone shot 80 who was scum. Clearly wasn't scum who shot 80 unless they're running the deepest game ever. Maybe Hess and AVM are both town who look really bad by the end result, but it's not like that was an organic lynch that came to an end with reaching the correct vote count. It appears to me like it was an attempted derailment of a correct lynch that got caught in the middle by an unaccounted for shot. 

Two game-related questions that don't make sense to me is why did day one end with Nolder's shot (or maybe a second power made the day end but their wasn't an announcement). The second is what function does the werewolf serve. I assume for flavor reasons it is probably impotent at day? BG was killed by a harpoon, which again could be flavor, but that doesn't sound like a werewolf. And if it's a lone wolf sk type deal there was only one death so far at night. The second question we just have to wait and see but the first one is just bizarre. 

Hmmm... you are awful quick to discredit me for being the first to call bullsh*t on 80's cop claim. Let me remind you that I called him out on saying "a cop" not "the cop", then watched to see who would maneuver and how, then as soon as I saw people like Hess peeling votes off of 80... I slammed my vote onto him. It's also why I'm reading JIF as town... because that was the worst fake claim I've ever seen.

The scrabble thing was a bit of night phase talk to mess with scum a bit. It stands to reason that you would recall that most, because if scum, that would be the thing about me that made your team say "wtf is ape doing" more than anything else.

I'm pretty confident you are town. <3

I'm pretty unnerved that you read him this way. I hope you are rusty.

stop tootin your own horn so you got lucky and shot me on day 2 when you should have holstered. It was a lucky move and you know it. Now lets try and concentrate on this game :)

If you'd like to concentrate on this game, then don't spread misinformation about other games to troll me. Trolling me into arguing tangental crap was one of the things you did in both games to try and derail me... wouldn't be what you are up to now, would it?

I mean, given that you know I scum hunt well, what agenda are you pushing if all you've done in this game is vote me?

Couple questions, because I skimmed this quickly... Nolder took credit for shooting 80 and ending day 1? Did AVM claim protective ability / Doc somewhere and I just missed it? I saw someone asking him about protections???

You're getting town vibes from me? Really?

I'm just sitting on my ass voting Smash because low post count and resting on the fact that I killed scum.

I haven't done a single bit of scum hunting or vetting of anyone.

Sorry but that smacks of buddying to me.

I want to call you town, but you could just as easily have shot 80 as third party. Nyn is buddying like crazy, I think Wombat is being derpish as usual, but he's picking up the same things and I'll lean town on him for now.

Crusher - not much of note to go on. Made comments on AVM and voted Jack on both D1 and D2, slight scum lean

Verb - town. No question. 
AVM - claimed doctor, no cc - town 
Jack - after going back through his interaction with BeeGee, getting more of a townie vibe
CTM - a bit antagonistic, I like that he brought up points against playing scrabble, but I'd like his vote on JVoR explained. What of that post makes you suspicious of JVoR?
Ape - I know he said he's busy in the other game, but he hasn't done much past his scrabble, null. I don't like a quiet Ape
Hess - Went for AVM for jumping off 80 like he did, but AVM was more defensive, null with slight lean to scum 
Nol - lazy ass - most likely town

Nyn - I don't like the fact that she has no scum reads. I know she doesn't know everyone yet and their tells, but there have been some scummy actions this game. Mildly concerned that she isn't ripping the game apart post by post. 

Wwwombat - getting a town vibe off of him right now

Revisiting 

JVoR - getting an overall townie vibe from JVoR's posts, not really sure what CTM saw in that one post

Dan - I missed Jack's question the first time through with my internet messing up. After going back through the exchange again, I'm not getting as much as a scummy feel from his posts. I like that you are getting involved, still null though

Hallia - did you get lost in the shower? I'm starting to lean scum

Lily - so far I haven't seen any blatant scum slips, although I'm not liking her new lazy post. Still, leaning town

Smash - not really liking your posts from this morning. Leaning scummish 

Fagus - diaf 

Song - still MiA for day, no me gusta

Right now, I'd be comfortable voting Smash, Hess and 2nd tier Crusher, Nyn and Hallia 

Vote Smash

Another one totally unaware of what townies were doing / observing after 80's cop claim. All Ape has done is the "scrabble thing", eh? Riiiight.

Couple questions, because I skimmed this quickly... Nolder took credit for shooting 80 and ending day 1? Did AVM claim protective ability / Doc somewhere and I just missed it? I saw someone asking him about protections???

AVM claimed doc after getting run up today. 

Okay, AVM can move out of my scum leans list - what a dumb ass.

Vote JVOY

Would also vote Nyn for opposing trains. Without a cop we should probably agree on a format like this, or similar, to get the most out of the day phases.

Move Smash into my scum leans to replace AVM. 

JVOY, Nyn, Smash is a good top 3 for now. If Smash isn't scum, he still deserves to die for going right back to the well on defending teh same way he does when he is scum. Moron.

I keep seeing people misunderstand what happened between me and 80.

This is in no small part because I wanted it that way, however I think it's clear to most everyone by now that my power was one shot so let me detail exactly what it was.

I did not shoot 80.

My power was to lynch someone who had at least have the required number of votes to be lynched.

This is why 80's vest didn't save him. It wasn't a bullet it was just a regular lynch.

Which means Day didn't end "early" it ended normally because that's what happens when you lynch someone.

Now I'm just vanilla and being lazy because I can be, at least for now.

I know I'm not going to be a lynch candidate for awhile if ever so I'm enjoying the fact that I can stand back and just kind of watch the game unfold and interject when I feel like it. Before anyone gives me grief over that I suggest first going after people like Smash, Jif, and Hallia. I may not be doing any scumhunting but I killed scum on Day 1 and that's gotta count for something. What are these lazy bums doing? Not a damn thing and they don't have any laurels to rest on either.

I keep seeing people misunderstand what happened between me and 80.

This is in no small part because I wanted it that way, however I think it's clear to most everyone by now that my power was one shot so let me detail exactly what it was.

I did not shoot 80.

My power was to lynch someone who had at least have the required number of votes to be lynched.

This is why 80's vest didn't save him. It wasn't a bullet it was just a regular lynch.

Which means Day didn't end "early" it ended normally because that's what happens when you lynch someone.

Now I'm just vanilla and being lazy because I can be, at least for now.

I know I'm not going to be a lynch candidate for awhile if ever so I'm enjoying the fact that I can stand back and just kind of watch the game unfold and interject when I feel like it. Before anyone gives me grief over that I suggest first going after people like Smash, Jif, and Hallia. I may not be doing any scumhunting but I killed scum on Day 1 and that's gotta count for something. What are these lazy bums doing? Not a damn thing and they don't have any laurels to rest on either.

I had that power last game as scum.  Good heads up though because I could not wrap my fat head around why day ended early.

If you'd like to concentrate on this game, then don't spread misinformation about other games to troll me. Trolling me into arguing tangental crap was one of the things you did in both games to try and derail me... wouldn't be what you are up to now, would it?

I mean, given that you know I scum hunt well, what agenda are you pushing if all you've done in this game is vote me?

Dude your the one bringing up other games just let it rest ..... Im not trying to troll you ...you came in here bragging some crap and I responded. The post I made about voting you was a joke post and you know it. Blow hard

Also, Smash's recent posts haven't come off townie. He tried to start something on me that went no where, and now he's jumped to Nyn. That put her to three and vote leader at the time of his vote.

leelou I stated very clearly what my intention was with you. It was to get a reaction. Nyn I gave reason for my vote and my unvote on you so whats up with this ?

Talk about scummy

leelou I stated very clearly what my intention was with you. It was to get a reaction. Nyn I gave reason for my vote and my unvote on you so whats up with this ?

Talk about scummy

I found your reason that you gave for voting me after the fact scummy. I haven't really found any of your posts pro-town. 

Apparently not wearing sunscreen for five hours turns a Hallia into a lobster, thus making her useless for a day.  I'm reading now on mah mobile

Not a damn thing and they don't have any laurels to rest on either.

Stop looking at my laurels!

He's said many times that he liked it here..  he's just busting my balls for sport.  Which I can't really blame him for considering I do the same to everyone.

But this winter was god awful.. like I can't remember a worse one here.  At this point I just want to not be freezing every day.

Frozen Ass Owasco Lake

CGFCBcN.jpg

Official Vote Count:

AVM (1) -  JVoY

Jack (1) - Crusher

Hess (1) - JackD

Nyn (3) - AVM, Wombat. Smash

JVoY (1) - CTM

Smash (3) - Nolder, Hess, Leelou

Hallia (1) - Dan

Nolder (1) - JiF

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes to send to the afterlife.

Archived