Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ability to be patient is a key element in a successful attack.  When hunting in winter the wolf will conserve energy when ever possible, by following the same trail as the prey animal, staying upwind, and staying out of sight of the prey as long as possible.

Patience and a keen sense of when to strike have led to this point.  But the time for action is now....

http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/25/mp3/383477_SOUNDDOGS__mo.mp3

http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/44/mp3/420793_SOUNDDOGS__hu.mp3

The objective wasn't to kill but to transform.  This wasn't a wolf looking to satisfy hunger..  he wanted to add to his pack...

THERE IS A NEW WEREWOLF:

tomwoodfantasyart-wearwolf.jpg

*frantic pacing*

"I know it's her, it's gotta be her..   I mean if isnt's her who else can it be?  She needs to die man..  die now".

"Martin don't you think you should relax.  I mean she's been infected with rabies and was going to die tonight anyway".

"DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX!!  YOU RELAX!!  YOU WANT TO SEE RELAXED?  I'M GOING TO PUT HER IN A ROSE GARDEN"!

With that he stormed out and started sprinting towards her.  He knew he was taking himself out as well but didn't care.  She had to go and go now.

*sprinting towards her -- 50 feet away*

"I'M RELAXING!!  THIS IS HOW I RELAX"

*10 feet away*

"I LOVE THIS RELAXING STUFF!!  I FEEL GREAT!!"

"MARTIN WAIT!  SHE'S GOING TO DIE ANYW........."

http://sounddogs.com/sound-effects/2223/mp3/441319_SOUNDDOGS__ex.mp3

JACK D aka Martin Riggs (Town Suicide Bomber) has killed Leelou aka Pinhead (Scum GF who was infected with rabies and already set to die tonight) and himself..

cXtjAIFKFl_l.jpg

pinhead2.jpg

Hmmm... you are awful quick to discredit me for being the first to call bullsh*t on 80's cop claim. Let me remind you that I called him out on saying "a cop" not "the cop", then watched to see who would maneuver and how, then as soon as I saw people like Hess peeling votes off of 80... I slammed my vote onto him. It's also why I'm reading JIF as town... because that was the worst fake claim I've ever seen.

The scrabble thing was a bit of night phase talk to mess with scum a bit. It stands to reason that you would recall that most, because if scum, that would be the thing about me that made your team say "wtf is ape doing" more than anything else.

I'm pretty unnerved that you read him this way. I hope you are rusty.

Hey, now! I wear the crown for worst fake claim. Anybody remember Conversion Checker? Hess caught me on that one. 

On my lunch at work; I agree Lily, I've been quiet, yesterday was a tough one for me.  (On a side note, aside from a boatload of aloe and motrin, anyone know a decent sunburn remedy?)

Nolder's on his meta, he's always going for inactives, so that doesn't tell me anything.  Besides the few DM'ers, I don't have much experience with people's normal attitudes, but I'm going to go back and look at Leelou's interactions

Official Vote Count:

AVM (1) -  JVoY

Jack (1) - Crusher

Nyn (3) - AVM, Wombat, Smash

JVoY (1) - CTM

Smash (2) - Nolder, Hess

Hallia (2) - Dan, Lily

Nolder (1) - JiF

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to send to the afterlife.

1) Crusher
2) Leelou  (Pinhead) Scum GF -- blown up by JackD after already having been infected Day 2
3) Verb
4) AVM
5) Jack D  (Martin Riggs) Town Suicide Bomber -- blew himself and leelou up Day 2
6) Lily
7) Bee Gee  (Axel Foley) Cop -- Nk'd N1
8) JetFan80 (Jason Voorhees) Scum w/ Vest -- knocked the f-ck out Day 1
9) CTM
10) Ape
11) Hess
12) JiF

13) Nolder
14) Smash
15) Song

16) Dan
17) JVoY
18) Nynaeve

19) Hallia

20) Wwwombat

I'll update Page 1 going forward...

Given that we have a cult in play I think it's more important than ever to eliminate and manage those who aren't contributing.

Lol.  How does that square with your plan of resting on your laurels?

^^ lets go town

Lol you inspired madman.  Pac must have loved giving you that role.

So, who gets recruited first... lovable Crusher, pied piper CTM, or.... Dan Vader?

I'm going to chalk my "town reads" up as worthless for now, though seeing if someone has a drastic change of course will be interesting.

Archived