Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

I had the same sort of thought regarding Dan, tbh -- just the opposite.

If this was a "old guard" heavy game, I'd say Dan, Crush, or CTM for sure as convert in that order.  If the CL is from DM, though...can't see them picking Dan.  Crush still fits, I think Nol fits...not sure tbh.  

You know what I'd do? I'd recruit the guy who claimed doc sweet t!ts... 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.  How does that square with your plan of resting on your laurels?

Well I think we can both agree that someone who's active and around can at least be questioned and reasoned with while someone who's not posting much is way harder to assess. But even so I see your point and with cult around I can't afford to do what I wanted to do so I'll be ramping up my gameplay.

Official Vote Count:

Jack D (5) - Crusher, 80, Nyn, Ape, Song

80 (9) - Verb, Jack D, Nolder, Hess, Leelou, CTM, JiF, Bee Gee, AVM

Ape (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) - JVoY

Bee Gee (1) - Wombat

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to send to the afterlife

unvote vote Leelou

Looking back, I don't like this.

Leelou was on 80 which shows this team isn't afraid to vote each other.

And Hess peels off after 80 claimed vanilla...to vote Leelou without a word about it.

We're used to Hess's shenanigans and forgive me for being fooled but I was kind of leaning town on Leelou this game.

What is the liklihood scumHess unvoted scum80 to plant a vote on scumLeelou?

This was BeeGee to Jack_D. Confirming he was scum. How I don't know. Did he get a Day investigation instead of Night or was he just truly playing with zero sense. Jack jumped on the Fagus train too eager, hence his own early train. In fact, I was the one who derailed Jack's train at 5 votes with Ape at 3 and 80, 3. I voted 80 to 4, he eventually spazzes at the rest is history.  

Also, Jack and 80 were both 2nd votes on each other's trains. Ballsy buss but their votes were early enough. 

VOTE AVM  and FOS Jack. T

He was way too defensive about his vote/unvote.  

Interesting Hess comes out and votes AVM at start of day when there was a lot of talk about either AVM or Hess being scum.

Also I read AVM's defensiveness as sincere although IIRC I have been fooled by AVM before so there's that.

Small FOS Hess for the quick unvote after 80's claim. 

This post, 80's flip and then AVM's defense makes me comfortable voting him. 

vote AVM

AVM and Jack are my top two suspects right now. AVM for reasons mentioned yesterday and Jack for his interactions with our now dead cop. I'm also watching the quiet ones. I'd like to hear more from JVoR, Dan, Lily, Hallia, Smash and Fagus. 

Small FOS on Hess huh?

ScumLeelou votes AVM right out of the gate along with Hess her small FOS.

And Jack is also one of her top suspects?

Hmmmmmmm....

The poison was rabies, no?

The cult leader may have alternative ability - bite to kill (infected with rabies) and bite to transform - sensible way to architect a werewolf character imo.

Allows Smash to take credit and get townie slant by fessing up to the infection, without compromising that he's a part-time converter. 

Would also explain the early play to rid the game of me... I ended Smash's last 2 campaigns as a bad guy very early for him.

I'm just spitballing here though, not pushing narrative. I'm about 20% convinced of this myself, I'm just doing due diligence before making any poor assumptions.

(The agreeing with Verb was more of a breadcrumb to myself. I was making note of him expressing townie thoughts, which I'd want to re-reference if his tone changes. There's a lot of DM in this game, he'd be an early convert for them if they are the cult leader.)

Pac made it very clear it was two different people you tard

My thoughts after reading back knowing Jack was town and Leelou was scum.

• Wwwombat is an idiot. He all but guaranteed that Leelou was town several pages back. The question now is what kind of idiot is he, the townie idiot who was completely duped by scum, or the scum idiot who went out on a limb to protect the god father. I'm going to go with the former for now as the cop was dead and Leelou had no great power
  • Nyn pulling a disappearing act just when pressure hits is pinging, I see she posted that she's been ill and willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now, but she's made my top 3
  • As Nolder pointed out Hess bouncing between 80 and leelou is awfully coincidental
  • Dan having JVOR's back is only interesting because if memory serves I believe she said he reads her real well as scum. Could be looking to stay on his good side
  • AVM as the convert is obvious, this is gaming the mod, but I wonder if doc would protect against conversion? FOS all those mentioning anyone buy AVM, there were a few

Wanting to vote Jvor, Hess and Nyn at moment.This is a conversion game though, with 2 scum dead. Rereads are going to prove less and less useful. Lets narrow down the pool a bit but taking out the most scummy

Also, on JVOR.. the ping was the same thing that leelo did... Vote AVM with an wordy reason why. Both Leelou and Jvor  pinged in that sequence. We all saw what happened with AVM, the need to run him up was obvious, why post a paragraph explaining the vote? Maybe cause you knew he wasn't scum and the odds were long he was the werewolf?

Also, on JVOR.. the ping was the same thing that leelo did... Vote AVM with an wordy reason why. Both Leelou and Jvor  pinged in that sequence. We all saw what happened with AVM, the need to run him up was obvious, why post a paragraph explaining the vote? Maybe cause you knew he wasn't scum and the odds were long he was the werewolf?

I do agree with this though.

My thoughts after reading back knowing Jack was town and Leelou was scum.

• Wwwombat is an idiot. He all but guaranteed that Leelou was town several pages back. The question now is what kind of idiot is he, the townie idiot who was completely duped by scum, or the scum idiot who went out on a limb to protect the god father. I'm going to go with the former for now as the cop was dead and Leelou had no great power
  • Nyn pulling a disappearing act just when pressure hits is pinging, I see she posted that she's been ill and willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now, but she's made my top 3
  • As Nolder pointed out Hess bouncing between 80 and leelou is awfully coincidental
  • Dan having JVOR's back is only interesting because if memory serves I believe she said he reads her real well as scum. Could be looking to stay on his good side
  • AVM as the convert is obvious, this is gaming the mod, but I wonder if doc would protect against conversion? FOS all those mentioning anyone buy AVM, there were a few

Wanting to vote Jvor, Hess and Nyn at moment.This is a conversion game though, with 2 scum dead. Rereads are going to prove less and less useful. Lets narrow down the pool a bit but taking out the most scummy

Good, good.... one less pain in the ass to worry about for now.

Hmmm... town CTM usually can see a bad theory trap and let it play... 

The bad theory could've led to the rabid dog (most likely a vig) outing himself.. which could lead to a conversion, which depending on the mod could leave a Cult vig out there...

Plus you said you were skimming, I thought you missed and didn't want to pass up the opportunity to insult you

Wow! That was clear. Let me try again...

Throwing down a vote without saying why makes you look scummy. Why are you voting Verb?

...This post is scummy. The page before Halia explained herself well enough and I even go as far as to FOS and vote her bc she gives an explanation without voting. Now you spin the opposite. You weren't even reading. 

the one thing that keeps ******* with me especially since Leelou flipped 80 was walking on sunshine early making fun of JiF for not liking all the women in the game. It's been playing on my mind Pac stuck him with all females. I'm not gonna let is dictate my actions but LOL if that's how it turns out. 

Leelou's posts were twenty million times better than yours.  She was doing a great job fake scumhunting.  You haven't posted sh*t this game.

Sorry but she did no scum hunting at all. None.

So she turns up scum after Jack and I kill her 95 times and your sticking up for her posts when she herself would probably admit to not doing much in the way of scumhunting at all.

Then you come in here and accuse me of not scum hunting ? Really ?

@Ape rule 14

Crusher your vote makes me feel like your eating me with your eyes

Nyn, meh

80 you just wanna hug it out with Fagus

Unvote and vote 80

Your immediate not trying to kill verb is suspicious

Jack makes a decent point....look at his reason for voting 80. Last line...

Archived