Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

correct me if I'm wrong, but this was a reality key minor character in the movie ..

I'm not buying this claim ATM.. too conveinant and cult doctor is one of the most common Faje claims I know.. . need to think more

the fact that the idiot ape likes it bothers me too..

Keep talking.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (4) - AVM, Wombat, JVoY, Ace

JVoY (5) - CTM, JiF, Hess, Nyn, Lily

Smash (1) - Nolder

Verb (1) - Hallia

Crusher (1) - Dan

Hess (2) - Verb, Nolder

Wormbat (1) - Smash

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to send to the afterlife.

You have it the other way around. I posted that i suspected you and wombat and look who are the first two to post that my claim is unbelievable.

haha.. Ape would be proud of the egocentric view

Srsly though, what is cons prot?  Constant protection?

Self prot is self explanatory, yes we can self protect.

I'd imagine cons prot would have to do with consistently protection the same player night after night.  Some sites restrict that kind of thing.  Personally, I like to use Doctors that can protect whoever they want as long as it isn't themselves.

^This.

Okay, so since I'm at L-3 anyways, I'm Dr J S Hirch from an American Werewolf in London. Each night I'm able to choose whether to protect someone from conversion night OR investigate if someone has been conversion. Last night I protected Bleed Green from conversion since he was the claimed cop and it'd be nice to have reliable results but he died so that's useless. As just an fyi before someone brings it up, in an earlier post I brought up the "well have to see what the werewolf function does", just to avoid making it seem like I am the role what I was and to see if someone wanted to talk about it. So far, my hunch is that CTM and/or wombat is scum or werewolf. I feel that Ape is neutral to slight town read. I still feel pretty good about a Nyn lynch as well.

18711-603.gif

This claim is so convenient. Why would you protect a cop from being recruited? If he becomes Cult cop all he does is give them alignments which they could give 2 sh*ts about. You also know Cop is a top tier Scum target so chances are he's dying anyway. Not sure about this claim at all. 

He's in...  Chase him down and tell him to get his quirky a-- in here.  I'll send him a PM.

Crusher is out for real life obligations.  He wanted to continue playing but has stuff going on - has nothing to do with game or anyone here.

Boo. Sorry to hear that.

unvote

^This.

This claim is so convenient. Why would you protect a cop from being recruited? If he becomes Cult cop all he does is give them alignments which they could give 2 sh*ts about. You also know Cop is a top tier Scum target so chances are he's dying anyway. Not sure about this claim at all.

. Good point. Although the role itself make a lot if sense, his actions don't. I'm also hunting wolf every night. Would anyone really do otherwise?

Dan is playing a very safe game and I'm surprised she had a town read on me to be honest. She's usually up in my grill when I'm acting this scummy as I have this game. I think the people like Lily and Nyn who are "coming around to thinking JVOR is scummy" is also suspect because I'm very self-aware of how I usually play and it should've been very obvious that I've not been playing like I do when I'm roless. Verbal also comes to mind for this fact. He is one that always reads me as scummy if I'm not actively voicing my opinions to scumhunt (which I've not really done this game). So him leaving me alone this hard is very suspicious.

The way I play tends to ping the scumdars of Jif, Integrity, and CTM a lot, so I don't find the fact that you guys are voting me early particularly surprising. What I find suspect out of the three of you is CTM not leading the charge in this game on anyone. He takes a much more active role when he's town and would pretty much be down my throat but he hasn't this game. I really don't think he's town this game.

Did you just say I get "up in your grill"?

???

^This.

Not my job to protect the cop's life, that was AVM's. It's not like I anticipated BG dying right away or of course I would've investigated or protected someone else. Also, to Hess who is advocating that I wolf hunt every night, after each conversion is successful, my result would become somewhat unreliable again since I'd have to recheck that person in theory to be sure. The better play to me was protecting the claimed cop to at least get reliable results. If cult converts him and he's not dead he'd be able to spew fictious results for the cult's bidding and then we'd NEVER know if any of his results would be reliable.

Yes really, a great job.  Since you're the first person I've seen since Nyn to express curiosity about this, I'll pull some quotes.

That would be great. I thought her play was fairly scummy, and I thought you usually read her well.

Not my job to protect the cop's life, that was AVM's. It's not like I anticipated BG dying right away or of course I would've investigated or protected someone else. Also, to Hess who is advocating that I wolf hunt every night, after each conversion is successful, my result would become somewhat unreliable again since I'd have to recheck that person in theory to be sure. The better play to me was protecting the claimed cop to at least get reliable results. If cult converts him and he's not dead he'd be able to spew fictious results for the cult's bidding and then we'd NEVER know if any of his results would be reliable.

Meh. I think the role is legit anyway. We all play our own way I guess.

Small FOS Hess for the quick unvote after 80's claim. 

This post, 80's flip and then AVM's defense makes me comfortable voting him. 

vote AVM

AVM and Jack are my top two suspects right now. AVM for reasons mentioned yesterday and Jack for his interactions with our now dead cop. I'm also watching the quiet ones. I'd like to hear more from JVoR, Dan, Lily, Hallia, Smash and Fagus. 

This is Leelou's second post on D2.  It contains reiterated analysis from the 80 flip, new analysis in light of BeeGee's flip, and a prod for activity.  These are all pro-town things to do.  Obviously, given her flip, Leelou was trying to bend them to anti-town ends, but in a vacuum it looked pro-town.  As does most good play.

So is Ape really trying to FoS people who don't want to play scrabble with him?  LOL.

I kinda ignored the Jack/Fake BG thing cuz it was derp city.  Would be nice if Pac confirmed that Axel = BG314 though.

I don't like AVM's WIFOM defense, but he does have a bit of a point.  Still, maybe you shouldn't immediately unvote people when they claim vanilla.  Bad look.  Hard to read Hess or AVM because of that.  Leelou is looking townish.  Jack is Jack imo.

Hope that made sense.  Time to pass out or something.

Almost directly afterward, I say Leelou is looking townish and agree with her somewhat on AVM.

Also,

Vote AVM

And I voted him.

Care to actually add anything to the game? 

This is Leelou asking JiF to actually say something.  This is a pro-town post.  Leelou was obviously doing it to look pro-town, and it worked in my eyes.  I was kind of annoyed at JiF at this point.

you need to think about that question.....

then try again

;p

This is Smash being Smash.

We need to start looking for a werewolf. 

This is Leelou mentioning the werewolf thing but not really going into it.  Null tell imo.

Same question to you. 

This is Leelou asking Smash if he's going to participate.

Because so far all you've really done is vote for Ape. 

Pointing out that he hadn't done sh*t to that point.  Which was true.

^This.

See guys, he knows what he's doing... 

This is Leelou's second post on D2.  It contains reiterated analysis from the 80 flip, new analysis in light of BeeGee's flip, and a prod for activity.  These are all pro-town things to do.  Obviously, given her flip, Leelou was trying to bend them to anti-town ends, but in a vacuum it looked pro-town.  As does most good play.

Almost directly afterward, I say Leelou is looking townish and agree with her somewhat on AVM.

And I voted him.

This is Leelou asking JiF to actually say something.  This is a pro-town post.  Leelou was obviously doing it to look pro-town, and it worked in my eyes.  I was kind of annoyed at JiF at this point.

This is Smash being Smash.

This is Leelou mentioning the werewolf thing but not really going into it.  Null tell imo.

This is Leelou asking Smash if he's going to participate.

Pointing out that he hadn't done sh*t to that point.  Which was true.

yeah wombat she asked if I would begin to participate which I had not done to that point in the game much like all the games I play on day 1/2 . At that point I went back a read all of Leelous posts and she really did not have much to say about the game so I turned the question back on her .I don't see anything wrong with that and I was not comparing who was participating more just pointing out that Leelous question could relate to her just the same.  Im not sure why you keep harping on this issue though.

Yes I have a problem with it. You are hiding behind meta and not adding anything to the game. Do you actually have any scum reads? Any stances on what's been brought up so far in the game? What do you think of Jack? 

This post looked pro-town imo.  She was asking Smash to step his game up.  Trying to get people to play is good for the town.

Hallia: 

Spam, spam, spam...

Fence sitting, no reads and disappeared. 

Very lazy play. Only vote so far has been a joke vote on Nyn. 

This post is null.  It fits with her trying to promote activity, but it was too much effort on one inactive.  In retrospect, it's pretty fluffy, but Hallia does this a lot and it's very frustrating, so I agreed with it at the time.

Dan 

Spam and then she took a stab at scrabble by Ape. I'd like to see some actual game content from you. 

This post was bad imo.  Prodding a low activity, good content poster is meh.

Out of the lower posters, Lily and JVoR are actually keeping up with the current game, are voting and I'm getting townish vibes from them. 

Fagus, Dan, Hallia and Smash really need to step up. 

This was pretty much a recap of what she'd already said.  Null.

Well Ive read all your posts and besides cars, pancakes, boobs, past games and lol's you have not contributed much at all.

Im thinkin your scum :) trying to work me up a bit

Vote Leelou

Even a blind squirrel can OMGUS I guess.

Song - she appears to be agreeing with a few people, then voted for Jack after he tried to revive the Fagus train. Was around during N1, I'd like to hear from her on current events in the game. 

I'll have to get to the rest of the players in a couple hours, I'm going out til this afternoon. 

This post is kinda meh imo.  Song hasn't been posting enough, but what she's been posting has been pro-town enough to give me a slight town read on her.  She's far from a top concern imo.

Leelou is pretty much the only thing keeping this game from being a snoozefest, so I don't find her nearly the scummiest thing going on here. Ape's busy, but he really legitmately hasn't done much here either except contribute a scramble and then question people who wouldn't attempt to possibly give him a power, when it really could be any alignment that can ask for a power.

I really don't know why CTM thinks my post was suddenly scummy. I still stand by the logic that the sequence of events was that scum was being run up day one, 80 reveals, Hess and AVM take their vote off for some reason, then someone shot 80 who was scum. Clearly wasn't scum who shot 80 unless they're running the deepest game ever. Maybe Hess and AVM are both town who look really bad by the end result, but it's not like that was an organic lynch that came to an end with reaching the correct vote count. It appears to me like it was an attempted derailment of a correct lynch that got caught in the middle by an unaccounted for shot. 

Two game-related questions that don't make sense to me is why did day one end with Nolder's shot (or maybe a second power made the day end but their wasn't an announcement). The second is what function does the werewolf serve. I assume for flavor reasons it is probably impotent at day? BG was killed by a harpoon, which again could be flavor, but that doesn't sound like a werewolf. And if it's a lone wolf sk type deal there was only one death so far at night. The second question we just have to wait and see but the first one is just bizarre. 

In the first paragraph, JVoR pretty much said what I'd been thinking about Leelou at this point except not as strongly.

This post is bad.

If Dan's posts are fluff, why are you taking the time to respond to them as if they are actual arguments.

I get the town read on Jack, and to a lesser extent, Nolder.  BG314's screw-up basically ended up being a reaction test and Jack passed imo.  Nolder shot scum and has been unashamed of his lack of effort, which is townish imo.

Lily is being typical Lily.  I have no idea how anyone but Jack would have a read on her atm.  CTM is hiding behind his meta of insulting people and taking potshots at the Ape.  Mild scum read on him, so I don;t get the town read at all.  Verbal is doing his typical early-game Verbal stuff, so the town-read there doesn't make much sense to me either.

The mention of AVM is superfluous and looks like it's there to add credibility to a somewhat weak list.

And Leelou is towntelling pretty hard right now imo, so being undecided on her is bad imo.

So all in all, this post looks like a bad defense, followed by a somewhat arbitrary and under-explained list of town reads, as well as a couple waffling statements on inactives.  No actual scum reads or controversial stances.

Vote Nyn

This is the post where I started casing Nyn and offered my town reads, including a strong town read on Leelou.

False.  I currently have town reads on Leelou, Nolder, and Jack.  I explained all of those reads except for Leelou, but that one shouldn't really need explanation.

This is me pretty hinting that I thought my explanation of my town read on Leelou would have been superfluous.  JVoR had already explained it, and I thought Leelou's play was pretty evidently town.

This post looked pro-town imo.  She was asking Smash to step his game up.  Trying to get people to play is good for the town.

This post is null.  It fits with her trying to promote activity, but it was too much effort on one inactive.  In retrospect, it's pretty fluffy, but Hallia does this a lot and it's very frustrating, so I agreed with it at the time.

This post was bad imo.  Prodding a low activity, good content poster is meh.

This was pretty much a recap of what she'd already said.  Null.

Even a blind squirrel can OMGUS I guess.

This post is kinda meh imo.  Song hasn't been posting enough, but what she's been posting has been pro-town enough to give me a slight town read on her.  She's far from a top concern imo.

In the first paragraph, JVoR pretty much said what I'd been thinking about Leelou at this point except not as strongly.

This is the post where I started casing Nyn and offered my town reads, including a strong town read on Leelou.

This is me pretty hinting that I thought my explanation of my town read on Leelou would have been superfluous.  JVoR had already explained it, and I thought Leelou's play was pretty evidently town.

And in the end Leelou was scum and now shes dead.

Archived