Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

That would be great. I thought her play was fairly scummy, and I thought you usually read her well.

I read Leelou about as well as I read anyone else I play with a lot.  I've nevr claimed to read her as well as Verbal does.

yeah wombat she asked if I would begin to participate which I had not done to that point in the game much like all the games I play on day 1/2 . At that point I went back a read all of Leelous posts and she really did not have much to say about the game so I turned the question back on her .I don't see anything wrong with that and I was not comparing who was participating more just pointing out that Leelous question could relate to her just the same.  Im not sure why you keep harping on this issue though.

What's wrong with that is it's an anti-town way to play.  Also, your statement about Leelou's posts to that point was not entirely accurate.  She had a lot of spam, but she also had some content, and afterwards, she continued to post even more content.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan is playing a very safe game and I'm surprised she had a town read on me to be honest. She's usually up in my grill when I'm acting this scummy as I have this game. I think the people like Lily and Nyn who are "coming around to thinking JVOR is scummy" is also suspect because I'm very self-aware of how I usually play and it should've been very obvious that I've not been playing like I do when I'm roless. Verbal also comes to mind for this fact. He is one that always reads me as scummy if I'm not actively voicing my opinions to scumhunt (which I've not really done this game). So him leaving me alone this hard is very suspicious.

The way I play tends to ping the scumdars of Jif, Integrity, and CTM a lot, so I don't find the fact that you guys are voting me early particularly surprising. What I find suspect out of the three of you is CTM not leading the charge in this game on anyone. He takes a much more active role when he's town and would pretty much be down my throat but he hasn't this game. I really don't think he's town this game.

Your role sounds reasonable. I don't know any of the movies being referenced in this game, but it sounds like something that could make sense for the theme. With that said, I don't know what to make of your horrendous first paragraph here. No one ever said you had to be roleless. You made an early post that sounded sincere to me, I explained why it sounded townie-like to me, and then you pretty much stopped contributing game content until now.

I was explaining my previous town read on Leelou.  It's not that important because it was wrong.

She was pinging me, based on that one post..

The weird thing is that Smash said she reacted well to him and unvoted her, then apparently bit her. Smash, why did you vig shot leelou when you earlier had suggested that she reacted well to you?

LOL.

So, I feel a bit better about CTM, Wombat is moving up my list, Hallia's disappeared again, and I still think Nyn should be looked at.

vote Nyn

What has CTM done to impact your read on him?

Wombat is talking himself into hot water - this feels like same sort of soft push you gave to the suspicion on JVOR.

Hallia's from DM, she's probably napping. Disappearing isn't an indictment. Another soft push on an easy target.

Nyn is the obvious lynch of choice.

Really no brain busters here. So, the question becomes did you recruit CTM or did he recruit you?

Vote Dan

The weird thing is that Smash said she reacted well to him and unvoted her, then apparently bit her. Smash, why did you vig shot leelou when you earlier had suggested that she reacted well to you?

I felt she was scum. It did look like you explained seems your the only one who picked up on that or bothered to post it. I figured since she was dead man walking i would focus on other scum or the possible converter. Im currently looking at WWW Nyn and you. But then I always look at you :) .

APE has you as Wolf I have you as the converter

Nyn and Wom not sure but I feel strongly one of the 2 are the remaining scum.

I read Leelou about as well as I read anyone else I play with a lot.  I've nevr claimed to read her as well as Verbal does.

What's wrong with that is it's an anti-town way to play.  Also, your statement about Leelou's posts to that point was not entirely accurate.  She had a lot of spam, but she also had some content, and afterwards, she continued to post even more content.

I play on the fringe man

What post you talking about?

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (6) - AVM, Wombat, JVoY, Ace, JiF, Dan

JVoY (3) - CTM, Nyn, Lily

Smash (1) - Nolder

Verb (2) - Hallia, Hess

Hess (2) - Verb, Nolder

Wormbat (1) - Smash

Dan (1) - Ape

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to send to the afterlife.

Every case on Nyn has her as scum. I completely agree with it.

Get her reveal, box her into a corner, we can decide if we believe she is scum.... but then we postpone her lynch and go wolf hunting before this day ends.

Ya heard me?

Every case on Nyn has her as scum. I completely agree with it.

Get her reveal, box her into a corner, we can decide if we believe she is scum.... but then we postpone her lynch and go wolf hunting before this day ends.

Ya heard me?

Agreed on the premise of the werewolf being the highest priority right now.  Not sure which way I'd go with regards to CTM or Dan.

CTM had that "PR" like insult bit to start the game, not sure how well he's kept it up tbh.  He had the first 7 or 8 posts all as "insults" then stopped early in the game...I haven't watched it as heavily since.

I hate to get behind the Ape, but I happen to agree with his thinking this time. Although, I'd rather go for CTM.

Unvote

Vote CTM

^^^town

I am ok with Nyn, just as good as Hess imo so if that's what everyone wants it's fine by me.

Unvote Vote Nyn

One thing I will say is that we shouldn't really let good claims go.

I saw JVOR claimed and everyone kinda backed off because it was a good claim.

Well yeah...but has he acted scummy? I had an early town read on him and haven't really payed attention since so I don't know why everyone piled on him but if ya'll had good reasons consider that they continue to be good. This is a conversion game and everyone will have good claims so we can't really rely on catching scum that way.

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (8) - AVM, Wombat, JVoY, Ace, JiF, Dan, Nolder, CTM

JVoY (1) - Nyn

Smash (1) - Nolder

Verb (2) - Hallia, Hess

Hess (1) - Verb

Wormbat (1) - Smash

Dan (1) - Ape

CTM (1) - Lily

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to send to the afterlife.

Archived