Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

I believe your reveal.. Frankly, If i was JfoR (and I assume he's telling the truth) I'd have tried to work in that I was immune to conversion as well.. 

And so would Ape btw..   We are pretty sure Ape's town, but he's just proving how terrible he is at this game again

Is that what I'm doing? Maybe i should vote hallia. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe your reveal.. Frankly, If i was JfoR (and I assume he's telling the truth) I'd have tried to work in that I was immune to conversion as well.. 

And so would Ape btw..   We are pretty sure Ape's town, but he's just proving how terrible he is at this game again

EXACTLY. It's the only reason I backed off myself. 

Wow you guys are knuckleheads.. I have been voting and trying to get Jfor lynched for 2 days now... If there's anyone in this game who should be excited by Verbal's reveal it's me..

BUT... imo, verbal picked a terrible post to LD, and jFoR's actions actually make more sense now then his original reveal

What do you think about Wombat's amazing memory of a specific event that scum-JVoR slipped out of town-Verbal's reach prob 2 years ago?  Coincidence?

Or perhaps LOL'ing it up on a QT?

I want JVOR to live to see what happens. If I could pick anyone to kill it's Nyn first. Nobody cares. Halia next.  

That's stupid. Nyn, if anything, is scum. ALL of the people that cased her, cased her on the premise that she was tied to Leelou and 80. Scum. Not werewolves.

"GFY.  I got her run up so she had to make that reveal.  Do you think scum want to think up fake claims?"

This was you, acting like getting Nyn run up was relevant for believing you are town. Nyn got run up on cases that associated her with scum, not wolves.

My response was that you could easily be a wolf and run up someone you think is scum.

You are now muddling this point, because it was extremely relevant, and it exposed a logic slip on your part.

Wombat, JVOR for wolves. CTM for stupid.

Hess for scum.

I think Hallia is being run up for not knowing her DMer ways make her look Lily -levels of scummy.

My case on Nyn was about her making bad arguments, not about her being linked to mafia.

Hallia's being run up because she's been doing nothing but gross nudges and bandwagon votes, Nyn claimed, and JVoR and CTM aren't actually that scummy atm.  Pull your head out of your ass.

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (1) -  Ace

JVoY (5) - Nyn, Verb, Hallia, Ape, Nolder

CTM (4) - Lily, AVM, Smash, Dan

Hallia (5) - Wombat, JiF, CTM, Hess, JVoR

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to send to the afterlife.

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10PM EST

I lie as town too if it helps set a wifom for scum. You'll see on my reveal why. Bottom line is there's a conversion cult, there's most likely some kind of conversion cop.  If he's lying it will catch itself. It makes more sense than two cops btw. I'm sick of sitting on Nyn. Nobody is going there. Let the JVOR thing play out and see what he has for us tomorrow. Halia just wants anyone to die.  

Really?  Do we always have those in conversion games?  No, you're assuming way too much.

He switched his target after Verbal called him out.  It's either full disclosure as town, or making up a better lie as cult under the guise of the former.  It's a null tell.

No, not null.  He lied, and then switching his targets while explaining that he lied about the protection.  He never mentioned his lie about Ape until I then pointed THAT lie out.

CTM - Hess is showing his ass. Your thoughts?

It is weird.  I think he's scum - and I would assume scum want the CL dead....unless they are hoping for a conversion later....but that ****s their team.  Dunno.

JVoR is the CL.  Lynch him.

That's stupid. Nyn, if anything, is scum. ALL of the people that cased her, cased her on the premise that she was tied to Leelou and 80. Scum. Not werewolves.

Why? So...everyone sorta thinks she's scum but it's cool b/c we have to try and guess the werewolf today? Our best chance is believing JVOR and see what happens tonight. I'd rather let it play out. To leave what seems obvious scum alive for shots in the dark seems dumb.

UNOfficial Vote Count:

Nyn (1) -  Ace

JVoY (5) - Nyn, Verbal, Hallia, Ape, Nolder

CTM (4) - Lily, AVM, Smash, Dan,

Hallia (5) - Wombat, Jif, CTM, Hess, JVOR

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (1) -  Ace

JVoY (5) - Nyn, Verb, Hallia, Ape, Nolder

CTM (4) - Lily, AVM, Smash, Dan

Hallia (5) - Wombat, JiF, CTM, Hess, JVoR

wtf I thought you weren't doing a VC until later?

Wasting my time yo

Really?  Do we always have those in conversion games?  No, you're assuming way too much.

No, not null.  He lied, and then switching his targets while explaining that he lied about the protection.  He never mentioned his lie about Ape until I then pointed THAT lie out.

You should reread the thread.

Like, I'm okay with getting lynched because of the circumstances being what they are, but the reason verbal is using is just illogical. Why would i say I protected Ape on day one out of nowhere? What would be a reason for "protecting ape". If I was making up this protective ability, it was going to be for something believable. Also, if I die, it's something that actually has an in game effect that can screw townies down the road. Lying about a protection on BG hurts literally nobody. He's dead.

Revealing that I had a not cult reading about Ape helps who? Town for one day? Then he gets converted or I get converted.

Why? So...everyone sorta thinks she's scum but it's cool b/c we have to try and guess the werewolf today? Our best chance is believing JVOR and see what happens tonight. I'd rather let it play out. To leave what seems obvious scum alive for shots in the dark seems dumb.

Lynching mafia right now would be a loss.  Mafia are in the hole big time.  Lynching mafia is better than lynching town, but much worse than lynching cult.

You should reread the thread.

You should eat a bag of dicks.

Like, I'm okay with getting lynched because of the circumstances being what they are, but the reason verbal is using is just illogical. Why would i say I protected Ape on day one out of nowhere? What would be a reason for "protecting ape". If I was making up this protective ability, it was going to be for something believable. Also, if I die, it's something that actually has an in game effect that can screw townies down the road. Lying about a protection on BG hurts literally nobody. He's dead.

Revealing that I had a not cult reading about Ape helps who? Town for one day? Then he gets converted or I get converted.

You picked the perfect lie, I grant you that.  But Wombat knowing about the last time you and I danced around your lynch is just too much.

You are probably better than any other player I've encountered at talking your way out of a lynch.  I admit I didn't pick the perfect post to LD.  But you went on and on about the protection.  Why throw that out so much?  It doesn't jive with your revised lie.

You should eat a bag of dicks.

You picked the perfect lie, I grant you that. But Wombat knowing about the last time you and I danced around your lynch is just too much.

lie.

that is actually interesting... when did this doc thing go down?

UNOfficial Vote Count:

Nyn (1) -  Ace
JVoY (6) - Nyn, Verbal, Hallia, Ape, Nolder, Hess
CTM (4) - Lily, AVM, Smash, Dan,
Hallia (4) - Wombat, Jif, CTM, JVOR

Dan (1) - Ape

Explain what the "lie with the lie" you are even talking about. I explained my rationale about why I lied about using BG for my lie. What logical sense does it make to say Ape was protected from conversion?

On your second reveal you were explaining why you fake-protected Ape when you fake-protected BeeGee. People tend to make little slips like that when they're lying. I've already been on the fence with you for a long time. That tipped me over. 

Archived