Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Crusher subbed out for personal reasons.

I wouldn't worry too much about him being distant before he actually subbed out.

Or at least if we're gonna go down that road I think there are better candidates.

Uh wut?

I said Ace avoided all of D2. Ace subbed in for Crusher. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://wmyx.radiotown.com/VAN/HALOWEENIE 09/Halloween Music - Friday The 13th Theme.mp3   While everyone was patiently deliberating, JetFan Voorhees was quietly digging his way out.  While it's well

Cheers and salutations all you scalawags...

Get Behind The Ape, the megalomaniac believes that scum's primary mission in these games is to manipulate and trick him and him alone, in order to avoid his shrewd detective skillz, as well as get him

ok, so Jvor clearly was banking on me being wolf to clear him.., who else besides smash was riding that wagon?

hallia came in and referenced it

Lilly too

jvor originally caught heat with his vote against AVM, which was a carbon copy of leelous... both were scummy .. his claim made me think wolf, but the motive is the same ... lynch avm quickly and survive the day

clearly scum were anticipating an avm speed lynch day 2....

I have to read but I believe hallia and Lilly both jumped on that

Dan bothers me as well

Wwombat's .. he's not cult leader post is really pinging now

smash seems not town aligned ..but he killed leelou so either sk or cult

Edited by CTM

This whole exchange is reminding me of this song.

It's not an exchange. It's me ignoring and idiot, and the idiot yelling louder as a result. I'm sure he thinks he's making very rational, valid points... while he humiliates himself and makes us all wonder if he's one Redbull away from going on a shooting spree.

^This.

This claim is so convenient. Why would you protect a cop from being recruited? If he becomes Cult cop all he does is give them alignments which they could give 2 sh*ts about. You also know Cop is a top tier Scum target so chances are he's dying anyway. Not sure about this claim at all. 

This is the quote by Ace that I was referring to. In relation to JVOR's initial reveal. I'm being a bit lazy, not sure if he voted or not.

Doubting JVORs claim obviously suits the wolf agenda. Might make more sense that an actual wolf softly contested it, and let big mouths like CTM loudly do it and put themselves in jeopardy. I dunno?

highly suspect... thought so immediately but was waiting to see how jFoR flipped ... setting up tomorrow's lynxh are we?

Just voicing my thoughts that you two might be connected. 

yes, just after you hammered him, and acting like you wanted to wait and see jFoR's alignment first ... if he's guilty though.. then CTM is in cahoots

not buying it

feel like scum thread contains someone saying we can accuse CTM of running a gambit and you floated the idea before we knew he was scum

ok, so Jvor clearly was banking on me being wolf to clear him.., who else besides smash was riding that wagon?

Lilly too

jvor originally caught heat with his vote against AVM, which was a carbon copy of leelous... both were scummy .. his claim made me think wolf, but the motive is the same ... lynch avm quickly and survive the day

Dan bothers me as well

Not sure who else was riding banking on you being wolf. I'd have to re-read. The tricky part about reading you during that whole exchange, was that your agenda is pro-town and pro-wolf for wanting to take JVORs claim out. That said, I think the subtle movers and the ones seeding doubt of JVOR were more likely wolf. Hess, Ace, come to mind initially.

Agree with both observations on hallia and lily.

It should be clear how I feel about Dan. I think Wombat is dirty as sh*t. He's spent more time over-selling townie things he's done and seeding doubt about Verbal (before I shot him) than anything else that stands out. I also think the way my scrabble game obviously wifom ****ed with him was interesting, to me at least.

I can't tell if Smash is cratering on you and I for survival, or playing like blatant non-town for the 3rd time in as many games as I've played with him. 

This is the quote by Ace that I was referring to. In relation to JVOR's initial reveal. I'm being a bit lazy, not sure if he voted or not.

Doubting JVORs claim obviously suits the wolf agenda. Might make more sense that an actual wolf softly contested it, and let big mouths like CTM loudly do it and put themselves in jeopardy. I dunno?

this could have merit ... I can see that douche PAC making a hard to lynch player like Crusher as CL too.. good find Edited by CTM

yes, just after you hammered him, and acting like you wanted to wait and see jFoR's alignment first ... if he's guilty though.. then CTM is in cahoots

not buying it

feel like scum thread contains someone saying we can accuse CTM of running a gambit and you floated the idea before we knew he was scum

I floated the gambit theory several times, intimating it was something I much run with if JVOR was scum. GBtA bait.

I floated the gambit theory several times, intimating it was something I much run with if JVOR was scum. GBtA bait.

yes, I know .. but this being post hammer is what has me attention.. you floated it and then voted wwwwombat and dan ... Much different imo

No, a mistake. I was thinking of paranoid cop. I forgot there was a difference. Insance just see's in opposites, right?

Remember that post I made on D1 making note of Verb's town vibes, so that I could sort of use it as a measuring stick if you will? He's emerging as a pretty filthy looking... also been thinking about why 80 didn't go at him right away... if Verb was town, 80 could have just gone after him and achieved his meta, but he didn't... instead someone had to mention it, then 80 faked the funk and you know the rest.

I also think that if Verbal was town, he would have ignored my "measuring stick, verb is town" comment, but if he's scum - he's going to highlight it to rub in my face and possibly set me up for later.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

That kinda makes sense.  Do you think Verb is more likely mafia or wolf?  All I know is his reaction to Nyn's claim gives me the willies.

Not sure. If my theory about him rubbing it in my face about him being town is true, then he's original for whichever alignment he is, because that was before the conversion.

His reaction to Nyn's claim is gross, and so was the way he and CTM both glommed onto Hess's cased on JVOR - I think what caught me off guard there is that Hess, Verb and CTM are all intelligent enough to know that there's myriad possibilities for how a role can work. We've seen protective roles that submit at night, and are effecting in a rollover into the day as well. All 3 treated it like a gotcha, which made me mad, because if Hess had actually held back - he could have maybe enticed JVOR into lying.

That said, if he had held back, maybe Verb or CTM wouldn't have shown their asses. If JVOR is legit, and CTM is wolf, then that explains the urgency from him. 

I don't know. I'm not reaching any conclusions right now, it's all stuff to consider.

unvote

Or a naive cop (all town results), not that it changes the point.  Verb drawing this attention to himself makes me wonder if he IS werewolf, if he's not the converted one and trying to buy someone (Nyn, Dan, or CTM) an extra night for another conversion.

It just strikes me as if Verb wants to die right now with this garbage he's spewing.  He knows better than to post this "derp well I won't die tonight derp" crap.

This is what I'm stuck on too.

So, this is the sequence of posts that led to me killing Verbal. Reading back through it, I feel like both Wombat and AVM stuff their hands up my ass and used me like their puppet... subtle, yet damning, statements to fuel my dumb theory/suspicion.

CTM is my favorite for the CL.  Even if he wasn't the CL, he makes a lot of sense as a conversion target.

Nyn is either naive cop, a second real cop (which I seriously doubt), or lying scum.  I lean lying scum.

Nol and Dan make a ton of sense as converts as well.  Nol was essentially confirmed town and Dan is Dan.  I've mentioned previously this is predicated on the CL being a JNer -- doubt anyone new/relatively new would pick her out.

JVoY's role makes sense, but the deeper this game gets without a second conversion the less believable it'll be.

Lily's jump on to CTM struck me as town.  I always say I can't read her I know, but she seems extremely town Lily this game to me.

I feel uneasy about Wombat...but it's just gut more than anything else.

Smash is pretty clearly town.  I don't remember who said it but someone made the point that he'd never admit to that role if 3rd party and I agree.

Ape is obv town.  I can't see power roles translating over after being converted (I've never seen that happen, at least)

You seem genuinely frustrated, which is extremely out of character.  Not sure how I feel about it.

JiF, Ace/Crush, Song, and Hallia I have no read on.  Wom brought up a good point that Hallia was catching up and never posted again -- that's irritating if nothing else.  I think between those four they only have JiF's ghey vote today (Ace may have? I'm not sure tbh)...it's going to be impossible to hunt for a convert if those 4 are this quiet.

Lot's I didn't like about this post. Especially reading it the second time.

If AVM is wolf convert... then he knows JVOR is not wolf fake-claiming, he knows that JVOR is either scum or poses immediate threat to wolves. If AVM is wolf, it makes more sense to "believe" JVOR, and not push at him, instead just sit back and let whoever else goes after him look dirty.

CTM was most vocal. If CTM is town, then it makes more sense for wolf AVM to suspect CTM, so that if JVOR is lynched, it blows back on CTM, and if CTM is lynched it blows back on JVOR... and all the while, AVM never openly doubted JVOR, which would have drawn attention to him as a possible wolf.

I may not have articulated that well, so if I need to clarify let me know. It makes perfect sense in my dumb brains.

I think where I'm at is AVM, Wombat, Dan, AceCrusher, Lily as the small circle to hunt within. 

At first I was thinking Hess and CTM, but as I've stated a few times, I just don't see either being so blatant as wolves to take out JVOR. It's a bit of a wifom, but I'm sticking to my rule set: scum is in the subtle.

Also lol at Pac using Jason and Freddy after I already did it.

I mean there's not having a theme and just mishmashing...and then there's just copying other setups.

Come on guy.

If I had included naps, lack of attention to detail, and 2 sentence scenes, we could have had ourselves a real Nolder game!

Lilly too

Dan bothers me as well

Chan I got one kill ...that's it. Are there one time kill SK's ?

It's not an exchange. It's me ignoring and idiot, and the idiot yelling louder as a result. I'm sure he thinks he's making very rational, valid points... while he humiliates himself and makes us all wonder if he's one Redbull away from going on a shooting spree.

Its posts like this that make you look like a bigger moron. I was fine with letting it go but you never STFU. I don't expect you to understand my style of play if you don't agree with it that's fine but your disgusting habit of calling people stupid, Idiots, or Morons is getting old .

• Upvote 1

Lot's I didn't like about this post. Especially reading it the second time.

If AVM is wolf convert... then he knows JVOR is not wolf fake-claiming, he knows that JVOR is either scum or poses immediate threat to wolves. If AVM is wolf, it makes more sense to "believe" JVOR, and not push at him, instead just sit back and let whoever else goes after him look dirty.

CTM was most vocal. If CTM is town, then it makes more sense for wolf AVM to suspect CTM, so that if JVOR is lynched, it blows back on CTM, and if CTM is lynched it blows back on JVOR... and all the while, AVM never openly doubted JVOR, which would have drawn attention to him as a possible wolf.

I may not have articulated that well, so if I need to clarify let me know. It makes perfect sense in my dumb brains.

In retrospect that post looks pretty bad. I also don't like the way he's speculated about likely converts more than once, when clearly he'd make the most sense for one.

Huh. I was sure of CL on him. Perhaps Wombat is scum, then. My vote is on him tomorrow.

I skimmed today's pages pretty quickly but Ace (did he come back at all today or did I miss it) and Wombat are at the top of my list, with AVM and Hallia close behind atm.

To be fair, though, you were TOTALLY bitching about the JVoR doc thing when we all met last year. LOL.

• Upvote 1

In retrospect that post looks pretty bad. I also don't like the way he's speculated about likely converts more than once, when clearly he'd make the most sense for one.

Come on...you know better than this.

If I had included naps, lack of attention to detail, and 2 sentence scenes, we could have had ourselves a real Nolder game!

Yeah yeah have your life while you can.

My next game is going to nuke this one from low earth orbit.

I skimmed today's pages pretty quickly but Ace (did he come back at all today or did I miss it) and Wombat are at the top of my list, with AVM and Hallia close behind atm.

To be fair, though, you were TOTALLY bitching about the JVoR doc thing when we all met last year. LOL.

Wombat's memory is not that good.