Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all of the remaining players with the exception of Crusher/Ace is doing ok with participation levels.. 

JiF and Hallia could pick it up but at least they're posting daily.

I don't want to replace Ace but if he isn't around by tonight I might have to go to the dead player well again..  which sucks.

Can't be Nolder or Bee Gee though as they've both seen setup.

So if you die and are innocent there may be a chance you're reincarnated.  But I'd much rather have Ace show up..  not sure why he said he'd sub if he didn't want to play.

I think all of the remaining players with the exception of Crusher/Ace is doing ok with participation levels.. 

JiF and Hallia could pick it up but at least they're posting daily.

I don't want to replace Ace but if he isn't around by tonight I might have to go to the dead player well again..  which sucks.

Can't be Nolder or Bee Gee though as they've both seen setup.

So if you die and are innocent there may be a chance you're reincarnated.  But I'd much rather have Ace show up..  not sure why he said he'd sub if he didn't want to play.

Sorry. I do think he wanted to play, something may have come up. I don't know.

Just my recollection from games I've played with her.  When she's not casing someone, she's usually asking questions or nudging.

She's not casing at all. All I see is her nudging the easy stuff, hedging on JVOR, and pretending like she doesn't understand what I'm talking about. 

You sure you want to stand in the way of this? 

***Sorry for the inactivity everyone. Unexpected kink in the work schedule. I've caught up to page 46 so I am reading. I'll post in a few. 

I kind of want to punch you but I'm glad you posted this..  I was about to send a round of PM's out to potential replacements so you saved me that task.

She's not casing at all. All I see is her nudging the easy stuff, hedging on JVOR, and pretending like she doesn't understand what I'm talking about. 

You sure you want to stand in the way of this? 

Not by any means.  My reads have been sh*t this game.  Can't stop trying though.

Okay, here's my theory... 

20 people would mean 6 or 7 non-town make sense, right?

Jason + Pinhead = scum team 1 (red)

Freddy + (probably Michael Meyers) = scum team 2 (orange)

Wolf CL + (choice of conversion) = bad team 3

Feel right, balance wise?

Okay, here's my theory... 

20 people would mean 6 or 7 non-town make sense, right?

Jason + Pinhead = scum team 1 (red)

Freddy + (probably Michael Meyers) = scum team 2 (orange)

Wolf CL + (choice of conversion) = bad team 3

Feel right, balance wise?

Yes, hence two cops. 

I feel better about the way CTM is posting today. He's not completely off the hook with me, but I feel more strongly towards Hallia. She isn't doing much at all this game. I mean less than usual.

Vote Hallia

Because I like to figure the game out and win instead of tunneling townies and then looking like an idiot when I lose.

Good, because I'm not doing any of those things right now.  ;-)

Because you tit.. if there are 2 scum teams anyone who lead a lynch on scum can no longer be a town lean.. like smash

Um, due to the cult that exact same thing is true.  Again, it doesn't matter if there are multiple scum teams....at least it doesn't matter to town.  I think scenes showed a recruit, yes?  So until we find CL and recruit(s), a lynch on scum still doesn't have a town lead for the person who lead it.

I'm talking to a brick wall, aren't I?

Not by any means.  My reads have been sh*t this game.  Can't stop trying though.

I can't believe people are going to let you live with this.  You hadn't been trying all damn game - jumped in and pushed me for the easy lynch along with AVM (who prob should be next after you, but I need to check back on him...maybe not).

And NOW you're all about looking for scum?  You've been on the easy target of Hallia for a couple days now.  No mixing it up with actual participators in the game.

Either way, you have been the opposite of consistent, which is what you are as a townie scumhunter.  There is no ******* way you are town.  Add in the sh*t you spewed yesterday, and it is a miracle you're still breathing.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (2) - AVM, Verb

Hallia (2) - Wombat, Lily

Dan (1) - Ape

Smash (3) - CTM, Hess, JiF

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send to the afterlife...

Guys, think about something.  You're basically saying Smash, when he didn't need to, revealed as something that would put heat on him given the flavor of the character/role.  I know you say he's a dumbass, but he's a good player - no way does he reveal like that as scum or cult.  No way.

Lets look a bit into what Hes has been up to up until now. First of all, DIAF Hess… freaking 6 pages worth of posts!?!?!  8u, man.

His initial votes are extremely interesting. He votes JVoR, unvotes, votes 80, unvotes, votes Leelou.  Either he’s the luckiest bastard alive or there’s some major distancing going on here. Yeah, I know I know… ape already brought this up to Hess and he chattered on and on about it. Still extremely suspicious.

He Votes AVM, Foses Jack.  Later on he gives his read on players: Leelou, Verbal and CTM likely town. JVoR ok too. Jack to a lesser degree (he says he cleared his FOS). Nol either Vig or SK (won’t lynch him). AVM is clear for now due to doc claim. Ape undecided. Unvotes and votes Smash out of a gut feeling :tongue:  Then he gets on my case and says he’s willing to vote for the two new girls (aka, Hallia and myself).

Jack pokes him a bit about his vote on AVM. He unvotes and votes Verbal. But he indicates that he could easily vote for Hallia. Then he defends both JVoR and me against Ape saying at least we’re both trying. He says Dan looks like town.  Then at the same post he says that out of JVoR and myself, JVoR seems more scummy. Unvotes, votes Hallia. He shows his dissatisfaction that Hallia FOSes a bunch of people but votes for none of them. Unvotes, votes Verbal. A lot of vote hopping.

Then he goes into this loooooooooooooong quoting spree of Leelou’s interactions. He also says he tried to case Verbal as scum, which hasn’t really worked.  And that it hasn’t helped him find who’s the werewolf either. Beautiful! :biggrin:  He does a bit back and forth with Verbal and says that his top suspects are JVoR, Verbal, Hallia and Crusher. He suspects the wolf is CTM. Unvotes, votes JFoR.  Unvote, vote Verbal (LOL and they say women are indecisive xD).  Once JFoR makes his claim, Hess seems to lean towards believing him. He basically goes on about.... how is it not obvious to everyone that Leelou and Verbal bussed 80! He assures everyone that Verbal is scum. He seems rather motivated to get this lynch going. So he keeps pushing on Verbal being scum. On and on and on and on lol

His initial reaction to my role claim was that if there are two cops, one must give true results and one gives false results. Then he goes back to bashing Verbal. Oh well, at least he has a hobby. Then, out of the blue, he brings up that JVoR claimed to submit during the night, but the conversions happen during the day. He says it doesn’t add up. Later he says he completely agrees with Verbal that my claim is prolly legit. He thinks I’m either getting opposite or random results.  At this point he decides to back off because he’s been going on and on about JVoR and Verbal, and he wants to let other people contribute.

Once Verbal gets creamed, a total shift in Hess’ opinion.

meh, there isn't two (real) cops in this game. Why would she get a role as the dumb themed cop (Frank Drebin) but then get correct results. unvote vote Nyn

Ape questions him for leaving JVoR to go after me. He says he could go for either of us, but that he rather lynch me cause I’m a sure slam dunk. Ape give him some heat, saying it looks like in the beginning of the game he was distancing himself from Leelou and JVoR.

Hess goes on questioning JVoR about him having protection and how things don’t add up in regards to when he submits and when the action takes place. Then he unvotes and votes Hallia. He says the following:

I lie as town too if it helps set a wifom for scum. You'll see on my reveal why. Bottom line is there's a conversion cult, there's most likely some kind of conversion cop.  If he's lying it will catch itself. It makes more sense than two cops btw. I'm sick of sitting on Nyn. Nobody is going there. Let the JVOR thing play out and see what he has for us tomorrow. Halia just wants anyone to die.  

While he is the one to point out inaccuracies about JVoR, he also seems awfully consistent about trying to get the heat off of JVoR. First between JVoR and Verbal,  Verbal gets lynched. Then my train was a no go so he tries to build one on Hallia.

I want JVOR to live to see what happens. If I could pick anyone to kill it's Nyn first. Nobody cares. Halia next.  

Why? So...everyone sorta thinks she's scum but it's cool b/c we have to try and guess the werewolf today? Our best chance is believing JVOR and see what happens tonight. I'd rather let it play out. To leave what seems obvious scum alive for shots in the dark seems dumb.

Keeps on insisting to keep JVoR alive and see what happens.

Once Verbal 2.0 whips out his lying detecting shiz, that’s when Hess finally gives, he unvotes and votes JVoR

I’m having a hard time deciding if this is a case of a super confused townie or a seriously smelly scum. But I'm leaning more towards scum based on his initial votes, his constant jumping between votes so he's not held accountable, but mostly due to how persistent he was in trying to buy JVoR another day. I admit that he gets brownie points for pointing out the inconsistency in JvoR's claim... but at the same time he was pushing to let him live . Not to mention that his find earned him some needed credibility if and when JVoR eventually got lynched.

Vote Hess

I'm also wary of Hallia. It's true that in the few games we played together I know her to post little in games, but her posts usually have significant insight in them. I haven't seen that happening much in the game thus far. It looks like she keeps showing up after the storm has settled. So I would feel comfortable going with her as well.

Wombat seems fishy but I don't have much to go by aside from the way he overreacted in our interaction earlier in the game.

Guys, think about something.  You're basically saying Smash, when he didn't need to, revealed as something that would put heat on him given the flavor of the character/role.  I know you say he's a dumbass, but he's a good player - no way does he reveal like that as scum or cult.  No way.

I dunno, he clearly tried to cover his tracks.. UNTIL he found out she was scum, that's when he decided to take credit..

Gaype is town, and announced his kill shot before the result, Nolder called his shot before the scene.. also town..

Not only did smash not announce it, he distanced himself from it by unvoting her and saying she appeared town.. I can not think of a logical reason why a townie would do such a thing. Can you?

Blah blah blah Verbal still tunneling.  Smash is a bad lynch though.  Nyn's case looks meh.  Kill Hallia.

So, you are opposing votes and cases on people like Dan and Smash, moreso than actually scum hunting on your own. 

I dunno, he clearly tried to cover his tracks.. UNTIL he found out she was scum, that's when he decided to take credit..

Gaype is town, and announced his kill shot before the result, Nolder called his shot before the scene.. also town..

Not only did smash not announce it, he distanced himself from it by unvoting her and saying she appeared town.. I can not think of a logical reason why a townie would do such a thing. Can you?

I'm with you on Smash. I think I said earlier he was defending like he did the last two times I caught him as scum... lately he just sucks in scum roles. I think his animosity towards me is pretty on-meta for how he gets when I FOS him when he's scum too. 

I'll move my vote there in a heartbeat, but I still want to press Dan further before we keep going. She's a top read for me, and we're letting her float under the radar. She's done NOTHING this game to case or hunt, she gave JVOR a "town vote of confidence" but then hedged, she made a post basically nudging everything easy, and pretended to play confused about why I was pointing out about her.

Also, Wombat is putting more effort into interrupting trains on key people and arguing theoretical crap about the setup, than he is into scum hunting. He's absolutely dirty.

Him, Dan and Smash... lynch one today, the other tomorrow and I'll power shot the 3rd on D4.

Archived