Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Nolder wasn't a vig. He had something to do with making a lynch happen with lack of votes.

What don't you get?

Lol duh sorry. I don't know why I kept thinking Nolder was a vig. The stream of consciousness good vs. bad was what I was referring to. Just trying to follow your thinking. It doesn't help when I can't read, of course. Lol.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (2) - AVM, Verb

Hallia (2) - Wombat, Lily

Dan (2) - Ape, CTM

Smash (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Smash

Hess (1) - Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send to the afterlife...

Nobody's asked, but these are my reads thus far. I'm not sure on quite a few, but willing to vote Hallia (voting), Wombat, Hess. I'd prefer Hally or Wombat.

1) Crusher/Ace – not enough content
4) AVM – Was doc. Possible conversion target.
6) Lily – obviously town

9) CTM – Feeling better about him. Not sure if I’d go so far as to say he feels town, though
10) Ape – probably town
11) Hess – Willing to vote here
12) JiF – Nothing but votes. Null

14) Smash – Probably wouldn’t have claimed what he did if scum. Town read.
15) Song/Verbal – Seems town. He makes sense in what he posts and seems to be pushing a town agenda

16) Dan – Not sure
18) Nynaeve – I feel town because I don’t think she’d fake claim cop. The only problem here is my gut says scum.

19) Hallia – not posting very much content. Scum read

20) Wombat – Probably scum

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (2) - AVM, Verb

Hallia (2) - Wombat, Lily

Dan (2) - Ape, CTM

Smash (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Smash

Pretty sure I voted Hess.

I could vote Dan too.

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (5) - JVoY, Ace, Dan, Nolder, Hess

JVoY (3) - Nyn, CTM, JiF

CTM (3) - Lily, AVM, Smash

Hess (1) - Ape

Hallia (1) - Wombat

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to send to the afterlife.

DEADLINE THURS 10PM EST

I'm not loving CTM's fixation on Smash and JVoR for the majority of today, so I'd rather go in that direction.

vote CTM

I am roleless... My character proves I am not the werewolf.. you swine

I'm not going into the details of how my protection works. It's just fishing for specifics and I said what I wanted to about my claim. Not to mention that on face value, the setup and conversions can be designed in a lot of different ways.

All CTM is doing is trying to bum rush me out of this game. As a townie, just ask yourself if my claim is obvious to you as fake or real claim. If it isn't, then wonder why CTM is so vigorously insisting it's fake and that it's pretty clear that my story is made up. Outside of Hess, he's by and far the person with an immediate polarizing reaction on my claim.

My role is the biggest threat to the cult and barring them having any killing capability they can't just get rid of me at night.

unvote

vote CTM

11 mins later...

Finally caught up! I'm leery of Nyns claim, but if its true I don't want to lynch our other cop. I are no reason to disbelieve JVOR, it makes sense to have an anti cult role in a cult game. Liking his case on CTM

vote CTM

Lol duh sorry. I don't know why I kept thinking Nolder was a vig. The stream of consciousness good vs. bad was what I was referring to. Just trying to follow your thinking. It doesn't help when I can't read, of course. Lol.

Tell me more about how I need to read.

Please do. I encourage you to actually read my posts instead of getting overexcited.

I've read every one one your posts, closely, hence the vote.

I wasn't "off my game" when JVOR pinged me, and don't think I was when you started to either.

This is another deflection. Try and shrug me off until I pick a new target. Not happening.

That's not even true. Again, please read my posts. I feel pretty strongly that you're town, but you're not on your game this time.

You FOSed him for seeming "off" no? Pretty much 100% true, he was off because he wasn't playing... And you ignore the fact that I have been the ONLY person to so much as prod Ace today, as you try to claim you've been most suspect of him.

You're basically lying about that.

Like I said, town dan does NOT misrepresent what she is doing this way.

all this burnout for the Ape I can't take it. We really could use more of his "I have cased every scum in the game" after accusing just about everyone. Fling it baby fling it.

he's incompetent ..

but you are dirty

Caught up!

Had 15 posts quoted but I'll just keep this succinct. #1 thing is that with 2 Scum teams (read mod post, 2 diff colors listed) every claim should be scrutinized as we saw with JFoR. Now:   

Agreed.

Good news is this ensures I live for a bit - scum won't shoot me to confirm you, as they'd rather use the sanity excuse.  Sweet!

Sad.  You're stretching farther than I've ever seen from you.  Weird.

If Nyn dies, though, I'm next as a vetted townie.  Logical.  Why disgusting?

This didn't make sense the first time I read it, and I doubt you hold the same view now, right? Nyn's claim of you being innocent doesn't hold up on her death unless she flips Town Cop that is naive/normal. With multiple Scum teams in play, Nyn being Scum Cop to power them up is possible. They kill + search out other scum to get accurate kills the next night. You were putting the cart before the horse here. 

You're thinking is as shallow as Ape's ego is big..

or, you just outed yourself.

If Nyn is scum, killing you makes a ton of sense.. You are assuming she is town?

Knowing the subject matter, it would appear Nyn (if she's telling the truth) could get negative results......but I know I'm town.  This means she's:

1.  Scum and trying to get me aligned with her

2.  Town Cop and getting an accurate result

I don't see this as a fake claim - look at how we are questioning it.  2 Cops?  Seems like a poor fake claim, tbh.  So I'm inclined to believe it for now, especially after re-reading her responses to BeeGee.  I thought they seemed legit.

legit

You know what would have been smart? 

If you had asked JVOR how his conversion protection works, let him answer, THEN drop this observation if what he says doesn't add up. You pretty much forfeited the opportunity to catch him lying. Now he'll just tell you that he submits at night and it carries into the day. 

Also, it's completely possible that conversion target is put in at night, then plays out in day.

Like I said, lots of theories on how it could work. Since you forfeited the chance to catch him lying, you are pretty much just introducing a discussion on theories... one that I don't see having a point.

Here's what I would like to know... 

JVOR is part wolf cop, part wolf doc. Bleedin was cop. WTF business does Nyn's cop role have in the game? That's a lot of cop, if you ask me.

So with Jvor revealed as lying you now believe Nyn's claim, correct? 

So you are Cujo, who bites people,. they get rabies and die

Ape is rocky, who punches people out and kills them

Someone is the werewolf from American Werewolf in london, and is biting and converting people to werewolfs.

Jason was scum

Pinhead, scum

but.. characters mean nothing???  You make no sense. Don't know why anyone would listen to a word your rabid ass has to say..

I think this holds up. So far from the claims we've seen there is some relation to roles. Which is why we're all free to claim as we please. Someone claiming Kujo shouldn't be skating by.

GFY.  I got her run up so she had to make that reveal.  Do you think scum want to think up fake claims?

I've directly pushed more action than 90% of this game.  The only reason I'm getting heat is because my reads have sucked.  That's fine by me, but let's not pretend it's for some bullsh*t meta reason like Verbal keeps saying or some sort of imaginary narrative that only exists in your head.

You're just as scummy as Haila for this post. She shows up just to push wagons, and you're here admitting you just run people up for claims. Even worse, the bolded with you bitching about pushing action as if that makes you Town is craziness. Asking if Scum want to think up fake claims is lolz as we've got a completely closed roleset - it's a given. vote Wombat

We know that JVOR was scum, which means the wolves would've likely believed his claim and

1) Been keen to see him lynched

2) Not want to be out in front doing it

To me..

Hess.. Really poked holes in JVOR's claim but never voted him that I remember until verbal's nonsensical gotcha.. I was confused by his flip flop on such weak grounds

Wwombat.. predicted that jvor was not CL right before death scene, could be a good guess, or prior knowledge

Ace... Agreed somewhat with Ape's bump, but the guy has produced almost no game content

Dan.. been pinging for a while now

I am ok with lynching Dan just to get a complete inactive out of the game

Not sure how you came to that premise for sure. We haven't seen a single wolf flip so we have no posts to reference how one of them could view Jvoy's claim. If we take your premise as true, Hess doesn't count. He pushed Jvor's wagon big time by outlining the lie about when he could have investigated a cult member. I'll fit into your premise since I've been afk. Wombat's been saying lots of stuff, JVor's flip doesn't really tell me much about him. 

part 2:

Nyn just viewed Smash as town, so if he were scum, he'd have to be a mafia GF, or Nyn would have to be lying.  Makes it unlikely that Smash is cult imo.  BAd choice for today.

Nyn could also be telling the truth but not be normal Cop. If Smash is non-Gf Scum he immediately deduces Nyn's role because he knows her info is wrong. He immediately sells it. Just to clarify: you're ignoring scum in favor of cult hunting today?

Yeah, I'm nudging along my own ideas, thanks. Lol. No one's been more focused on Crusher/Ace than I have. I reluctantly backed off when Ace swapped in, to give him sufficient time to catch up, but as I've been saying, Crusher stood out to me pretty clearly on D1.

I have arrived! 

Smash, Hallia, Hess = not town

2 outta 3 ain't bad

You FOSed him for seeming "off" no? Pretty much 100% true, he was off because he wasn't playing... And you ignore the fact that I have been the ONLY person to so much as prod Ace today, as you try to claim you've been most suspect of him.

You're basically lying about that.

Like I said, town dan does NOT misrepresent what she is doing this way.

I have arrived, part 2! And yea I didn't get the sense of Dan prodding me. I was pretty much ignored since my last post. Haven't seen much heat on me at all.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) -  AVM, Verb, Ace

Hallia (3) -  Wombat, Lily, Hess

Dan (2) -  Ape, CTM

Smash (1) -  JiF

CTM (1) -  Smash

Hess (1) -  Nyn

You're just as scummy as Haila for this post. She shows up just to push wagons, and you're here admitting you just run people up for claims. Even worse, the bolded with you bitching about pushing action as if that makes you Town is craziness. Asking if Scum want to think up fake claims is lolz as we've got a completely closed roleset - it's a given. vote Wombat

I admitted no such thing.  I said that Nyn had to reveal because I got her run up.  The reason I ran Nyn up is because I wanted her dead.  Her reveal granted her a slight reprieve in my eyes because I thought it an unlikely fake.  You should know this; It's a pretty basic strategy.

part 2:

Nyn could also be telling the truth but not be normal Cop. If Smash is non-Gf Scum he immediately deduces Nyn's role because he knows her info is wrong. He immediately sells it. Just to clarify: you're ignoring scum in favor of cult hunting today?

Nyn issued an innocent view on Verbal's first incarnation who flipped town.  So insane cop is ruled out.

I'm mainly focused on hunting cult today, but given the revelation of 2 scum teams, that's pretty similar to hunting mafia too.  Smash is my fallback option.  I don't think he's cult given Nyn's viewing, but I do think GF and SK are possible, so he's a good lynch if we get stuck.  I'd prefer not to get stuck.

Halia looks more like unintentional scummy DMer who is in over her head, than scum.

Not imo.  On DM, Hallia is a lurker, but she's not a noob and she's almost never this overtly scummy.  I think she's trying to play up the newbie angle right now.  Look at her train right now.  Two DMers.

Not imo.  On DM, Hallia is a lurker, but she's not a noob and she's almost never this overtly scummy.  I think she's trying to play up the newbie angle right now.  Look at her train right now.  Two DMers.

Fair enough. I won't pretend I've got meta on her... that said, she comes across as Lily 2.0.

now come on, you know he didn't lady jFoR... this post reeks

Heh.

No one's been more focused on Crusher/Ace than I have. I reluctantly backed off when Ace swapped in, to give him sufficient time to catch up, but as I've been saying, Crusher stood out to me pretty clearly on D1.

I know, right?

I think he sounds like he's trying to figure out the game. He's less crabby than usual as scum. Lol.

I think you've been sleeping next to him too long... he's scum Lady Dan, he's scum and I'm going to kill him.

I'm liking you more and more for scum.

Yeah, Crusher's avoiding me... I haven't been around as much, not sure what's he's got cooking in his big sexy life, but he's usually all about gettin' him some Ape early on. He uses interplay with me for reaction testing, when he scum hunts.

Ok, I'm not really loving this post as much, lol.

What do you think about Crusher?

LOL

The series of responses above is from me responding to 3 of Dan's posts: 

The first, is before she hedges on JVOR - she gives him a pretty cut and dry town read, based on meta.

The second came after I spent a few posts of my own calling on Crusher to show his face - suddenly Dan was pushing Crusher - below is her explanation, she says he is playing "tentatively", in the past couple pages here she talked about how nobody has been watching Crusher/Ace more than her - to be factual about it, I was pressing Crusher before her on D1, and I was pressing Ace before her today. Her only FOS on Crusher was because he had RL distractions, like I said and she claimed she never said, but "tentatively" pretty much means what I said it did.

The third is her completing the hedge move on JVOR, by saying "not so much town" anymore, but then re-directs attention to Crusher. So, she questions her town read on JVOR, but then nudges Crusher while I'm in thread calling out for Crusher to stop avoiding me. 

Also, you can see how intent she is on being the person focused on Crusher most, by how she nudges at Crusher (again, on the heels of me pressing him to contribute) and then she pushes to hear more from CTM.

The vote on Crusher was almost one of those moments where you can literally picture a scum mate saying, "hey Dan, if you are going to push Crusher like that you should vote him, or someone is going to call bullsh*t on you".

Jack as confirmed town reaffirms my suspicions about the lazy AVM vs. Jack setup that was happening. On top of that, Crusher is playing very tentatively, and Nyn has yet to take a stance on someone new.

I'm interested to hear more from CTM when he catches up.

Not that anyone else cares, but I just have to keep "Remember Me" checked to not get logged out when I post. Thank you JVoR.

Actually, unvote and VOTE CRUSHER before I go.

Ace coming back and voting me right after Dan pulled that crap about "has Ace come back" smells terrible.  Let's see what this does:

unvote

Vote Dan

Well, not right after.  More like 5 hours.  Still feels orchestrated to me.

Gross.

Archived