Pac

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) -  AVM, Verb, Ace

Hallia (2) -  Lily, Hess

Dan (3) -  Ape, CTM, Wombat

Smash (1) -  JiF

CTM (1) -  Smash

Hess (1) -  Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send to the afterlife...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ace coming back and voting me right after Dan pulled that crap about "has Ace come back" smells terrible. Let's see what this does:

unvote

Vote Dan

I interpreted dans post as a subtle nudge to get town to go after Ace ..... by pointing out he never returned without actually saying .. he never returned and voting him

I interpreted dans post as a subtle nudge to get town to go after Ace ..... by pointing out he never returned without actually saying .. he never returned and voting him

I interpreted Dan's posts as subtle nudges of multiple streams of suspicion in the thread at each of the times she has posted. No conviction behind any of them, which allows for easy back-pedaling later, but those are the type of posts that instill confidence in the people casing those being FOSed to push forward.

Her defenses have been typical, "brush off the Ape until he finds a shiny object", and if anyone has paid attention to Dan over time, you know she has a higher regard for how I play than to shrug me off and say "you are having an off game". 

What evidence of that is there? I shot Verbal with good reason... Nyn viewed him, and the sudden push to lynch him over other candidates pinged a lot... plus I thought it would be hilarious.

Well, not right after.  More like 5 hours.  Still feels orchestrated to me.

Ace is also pushing CTM's argument on me looks a bit orchestrated as well. How could Cujo be town ? If Im right and CTM is the CL then it makes sense for ACE (if converted) to come back and push CTMs claims being somewhat of an inexperienced player.

Once again IF I were scum why on earth would I claim my character was Cujo when Cujo was an evil character ? It makes no sense at all. I would have picked something else and fake claimed and it would have been easy with basically so much to choose from just about any movie I wanted . I have no idea why PAC did what he did making Cujo town but he did .

Ace is also pushing CTM's argument on me looks a bit orchestrated as well. How could Cujo be town ? If Im right and CTM is the CL then it makes sense for ACE (if converted) to come back and push CTMs claims being somewhat of an inexperienced player.

Once again IF I were scum why on earth would I claim my character was Cujo when Cujo was an evil character ? It makes no sense at all. I would have picked something else and fake claimed and it would have been easy with basically so much to choose from just about any movie I wanted . I have no idea why PAC did what he did making Cujo town but he did .

This is all WIFOM.

You could have easily claimed your character was Cujo, an evil dumb dog, even though you are scum. Reason: you are enormously stupid.

This is all WIFOM.

You could have easily claimed your character was Cujo, an evil dumb dog, even though you are scum. Reason: you are enormously stupid.

ok lets cool out with the back and forth name calling. Dogs are pretty damn smart. Almost as smart as Apes.

I'm shocked you still don't get my play style I thought maybe you would have figured it out by now.

It works quite well for endgame but causes me problems early on. I think CTM has made some very poor defenses when accused, its not like him . I pushed him earlier and it got him voted up to L-2 and I'm not sure how his phony claim got him off the hook ....

I have not seen much in the way OF CL hunting which is what I'm doing and I think I have it narrowed down to WWW or CTM

Also its not out of the realm of possibility you were converted. I saw a little lull in your play, which most converts display when annoyed at being taken out of what they were trying to do other wise, especially if they were pointing fingers at what now might be their new teammates. You did this with CTM and I pointed it out . I would much rather have CTM at this stage than anyone else but I could go WWW just as easily if the vote count goes in that direction./

to Dan over time, you know she has a higher regard for how I play than to shrug me off and say "you are having an off game". 

What evidence of that is there? I shot Verbal with good reason... Nyn viewed him, and the sudden push to lynch him over other candidates pinged a lot... plus I thought it would be hilarious.

where should we begin?

This is all WIFOM.

Well that and he did seem to take Pac's characters mean nothing post to heart. But the reality has been that characters have been spot on for both ability and alignment..

He keeps talking about CL, really makes me think that somehow the rabid dog was aligned with the cult of wolves. It's really not that far of a stretch.

ok lets cool out with the back and forth name calling. Dogs are pretty damn smart. Almost as smart as Apes.

I'm shocked you still don't get my play style I thought maybe you would have figured it out by now.

It works quite well for endgame but causes me problems early on. I think CTM has made some very poor defenses when accused, its not like him . I pushed him earlier and it got him voted up to L-2 and I'm not sure how his phony claim got him off the hook ....

I have not seen much in the way OF CL hunting which is what I'm doing and I think I have it narrowed down to WWW or CTM

Also its not out of the realm of possibility you were converted. I saw a little lull in your play, which most converts display when annoyed at being taken out of what they were trying to do other wise, especially if they were pointing fingers at what now might be their new teammates. You did this with CTM and I pointed it out . I would much rather have CTM at this stage than anyone else but I could go WWW just as easily if the vote count goes in that direction./

<3 u too Smashhole

He keeps talking about CL, really makes me think that somehow the rabid dog was aligned with the cult of wolves. It's really not that far of a stretch.

Hess brought this up before saying the following:

I suppose we could deal with that later in the game, he said it was one time. We know he's not the werewolf nor scum. Unless Pac teamed up Cujo and the Werewolf as the Biting third party thing. Doubtful. 

Hess, would you explain why you were doubtful about this?

Well that and he did seem to take Pac's characters mean nothing post to heart. But the reality has been that characters have been spot on for both ability and alignment..

could Cujo be their symp? Pretty sure symps show up as town.

Bleh, quoting system hates me. >.<  What I did have quoted was Hess pointing out that I'd unvoted JVOR after his claim, and then voted CTM.  What he left out, and it seemed scummy to me is post the reveal about him lying was my very early (I think I was second on the train)  vote on JVOR.  What else stuck out as scummy was this post by CTM regarding my vote on JVOR. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

^ Shows up just in time to add to train 

Considering that he flipped scum, this seems like something a partner would say to try and intimidate someone into unvoting their target.

Bleh, quoting system hates me. >.< What I did have quoted was Hess pointing out that I'd unvoted JVOR after his claim, and then voted CTM. What he left out, and it seemed scummy to me is post the reveal about him lying was my very early (I think I was second on the train) vote on JVOR. What else stuck out as scummy was this post by CTM regarding my vote on JVOR. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Considering that he flipped scum, this seems like something a partner would say to try and intimidate someone into unvoting their target.

I read this post twice and have no idea what you're trying to say.

I admitted no such thing.  I said that Nyn had to reveal because I got her run up.  The reason I ran Nyn up is because I wanted her dead.  Her reveal granted her a slight reprieve in my eyes because I thought it an unlikely fake.  You should know this; It's a pretty basic strategy.

Being basic doesn't make it any less scummy. With multiple factions in the game anyone can hide behind the "I was just trying to run you up" excuse. But you say you really wanted Nyn dead, so now you believe her claim and you believe she is aligned with Town, right? :) 

Nyn issued an innocent view on Verbal's first incarnation who flipped town.  So insane cop is ruled out.

I'm mainly focused on hunting cult today, but given the revelation of 2 scum teams, that's pretty similar to hunting mafia too.  Smash is my fallback option.  I don't think he's cult given Nyn's viewing, but I do think GF and SK are possible, so he's a good lynch if we get stuck.  I'd prefer not to get stuck.

Yea I didn't remember Verbal dying. 

It isn't orchestrated at all. Two people have noticed role names being tied to alignment so far, and you've claimed Cujo. Herp derp? Who wouldn't point that out? I'm not even pushing CTM's points hard, I voted for Wombat. You're overreacting to nothing. Sup bruh? 

Being basic doesn't make it any less scummy. With multiple factions in the game anyone can hide behind the "I was just trying to run you up" excuse. But you say you really wanted Nyn dead, so now you believe her claim and you believe she is aligned with Town, right? :)

Yea I didn't remember Verbal dying. 

It isn't orchestrated at all. Two people have noticed role names being tied to alignment so far, and you've claimed Cujo. Herp derp? Who wouldn't point that out? I'm not even pushing CTM's points hard, I voted for Wombat. You're overreacting to nothing. Sup bruh? 

right people have noticed but this was discussed about 20 pages ago that's why I looked at you revisiting. Most who discussed it think Im town. When leelou was killed CTM asked me about my role ...If I was scum do you think for a second I would have said I was Cujo ? herpderp poop

I believe her claim would have been reckless as scum, so I'm leaning town on her.  I also think that it's a hard claim to pull off long term as scum, so the risk of leaving her alive today is low.

Hess if I was investigated this would be relevant

Nyn has said that she investigated you.

Bleh, quoting system hates me. >.<  What I did have quoted was Hess pointing out that I'd unvoted JVOR after his claim, and then voted CTM.  What he left out, and it seemed scummy to me is post the reveal about him lying was my very early (I think I was second on the train)  vote on JVOR.  What else stuck out as scummy was this post by CTM regarding my vote on JVOR. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The quoting system is basically the same as on DM except it doesn't nest quotes.  And without any quotes, this post is kind of unintelligible.  You get zero activity points for this imo.

A)  You're all morons..  knock it off.

B ) I owe whoever took out Nolder a slap in the mouth.  We've had quite a philosophical discussion in the dead thread about what makes a good mafia game as well as the current state of affairs on JN.  BeeGeen even got into it like he's been playing since 2009.  BeeGee also admitted initially he thought I was a douche but has a new appreciation for me.  Not exactly sure what I've done to warrant the change of heart.

C) gfy's

Archived