Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disgusting hedge.  Try owning a decision sometime.

I sincerely hope this is meant as sarcasm. Otherwise, it stinks like you are prefacing defending yourself if Dan flips and then I point fingers at the people that piggy-backed me.

Also, I AM owning it - I stick by my read - but that doesn't preclude me from acknowledging who is on the Dan train behind me, and their weak-ass "me too" attribution of reasoning to me. 

Dan won't flip town imo.  But you preemptively chasing your own tail deserves to be ridiculed.

Not what I'm doing. I'm looking at the pile-ons and noticing they are all scum suspects for a lot of people. If anything, it's more of a commentary on bus votes.

Spin it however you want though. 

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) -  AVM, Verb, Ace

Hallia (2) -  Lily, Hess

Dan (3) -  Ape, CTM, Wombat

Smash (1) -  JiF

Hess (1) -  Nyn

Nyn (1) - Smash

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send to the afterlife...

Do we have a deadline?

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) -  AVM, Verb, Ace

Dan (5) -  Ape, CTM, Wombat, Hess, Lily

Smash (1) -  JiF

Hess (1) -  Nyn

Nyn (1) - Smash

Bleh, quoting system hates me. >.<  What I did have quoted was Hess pointing out that I'd unvoted JVOR after his claim, and then voted CTM.  What he left out, and it seemed scummy to me is post the reveal about him lying was my very early (I think I was second on the train)  vote on JVOR.  What else stuck out as scummy was this post by CTM regarding my vote on JVOR. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Considering that he flipped scum, this seems like something a partner would say to try and intimidate someone into unvoting their target.

The quoting system is basically the same as on DM except it doesn't nest quotes.  And without any quotes, this post is kind of unintelligible.  You get zero activity points for this imo.

And I've noticed she hasn't come back since then, as the two voting her have piled off and on to the two larger trains.

Don't like...she's scum hiding.

Not imo.  On DM, Hallia is a lurker, but she's not a noob and she's almost never this overtly scummy.  I think she's trying to play up the newbie angle right now.  Look at her train right now.  Two DMers.

Fair enough. I won't pretend I've got meta on her... that said, she comes across as Lily 2.0.

Yeah, she has a similar style to Lily sometimes, but she's usually more null than scummy.

Ace coming back and voting me right after Dan pulled that crap about "has Ace come back" smells terrible.  Let's see what this does:

unvote

Vote Dan

@Ape:  how can you not see this as Wombat trying to buddy up with you to escape your casing?  He's ignoring my full court press on him.

there is almost no way we started the game with 2 sane cops, since BG was not described as anything besides sane I am ruining with the idea that Nyn is either naive, random or scum/wolf

I actually agree with this post.  I don't think she's scum/wolf, though.  Based on her character reveal, I'd guess naive.

Wombat today, perhaps Dan tomorrow.  Still need to go back and look at Hess and why I was suspicious before.....

I also seem to remember AVM taking heat and then going dark.....

But that's for later - lynch Wombat, please.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (4) -  AVM, Verb, Ace, JiF

Dan (5) -  Ape, CTM, Wombat, Hess, Lily

Hess (1) -  Nyn

Nyn (1) - Smash

@Ape:  how can you not see this as Wombat trying to buddy up with you to escape your casing?  He's ignoring my full court press on him.

I actually agree with this post.  I don't think she's scum/wolf, though.  Based on her character reveal, I'd guess naive.

Not lost on me at all. Did you not just see my response to JIF voting him?

Wombat today, perhaps Dan tomorrow.  Still need to go back and look at Hess and why I was suspicious before.....

Works for me. 

Unvote

Vote Wombat

DIAFWED

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (6) -  AVM, Verb, Ace, JiF, Ape, Smash

Dan (4) -  CTM, Wombat, Hess, Lily

Hess (1) -  Nyn

Archived