Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

willing to bet Ape is now a wolf... he has gotten 0 heat

Not me, stupid.

1/2 the game has gotten no heat. 

I love how you stalled for Wombat to get his reveal in - and how there was a concurrent scramble for wolves to get their recruitment in before Wombat got hammered.

So, I'm feeling pretty good about you and Wombat both being wolves. 

Not me, stupid.

I love how you stalled for Wombat to get his reveal in - and how there was a concurrent scramble for wolves to get their recruitment in before Wombat got hammered.

Bullsh*t..

I am hoping he has a vig shot and can kill smash... But my patience is wearing thin

I hope that recruit didn't happen because you decided to dilly-dally.

Not me, stupid.

If CTM is a wolf, my money is on him having just been converted.  I had a strong town read on him up to this point, so we'll see.

If CTM is a wolf, my money is on him having just been converted.  I had a strong town read on him up to this point, so we'll see.

Unless Wom flips CL/recruiter I'd be inclined to agree.  

0% chance

Not me, stupid.

who has gotten no heat? Jif and You... thats about it, everyone else has been forced to reveal through pressure

I think it's you

who has gotten no heat? Jif and You... thats about it, everyone else has been forced to reveal through pressure

I think it's you

Ace, AVM, Verbal2.0, Lily, you... plenty of people are skirting by with minimal to no pressure since the first conversion.

Flail about as you must though. 

Could argue that Hess and Dan have had minimal pressure as well. sh*t, it took me how long to get Dan run up, and then she was just given a free pass on not posting for like 3 days and ignoring L2 and not revealing.

Not me, stupid.

I told you 20 pages ago WWW or CTM are the god damn Wolves one is the converter

0% chance

Whew, thanks for clearing that up!!!

Could argue that Hess and Dan have had minimal pressure as well. sh*t, it took me how long to get Dan run up, and then she was just given a free pass on not posting for like 3 days and ignoring L2 and not revealing.

She received no such thing.  Your case on her is solid.  Both Dan & Wombat are good lynches - we chose Wombat today.

Whew, thanks for clearing that up!!!

She received no such thing.  Your case on her is solid.  Both Dan & Wombat are good lynches - we chose Wombat today.

how CTM weaseled out of L-2 and a bullsh*t reveal is beyond me.

Ace, AVM, Verbal2.0, Lily, you... plenty of people are skirting by with minimal to no pressure since the first conversion.

Flail about as you must though. 

Bullsh*t, I was run up to L-2 you lying swine

You haven't had more then 2 votes all game from what i can remember.. IT's YOU

I've been pretty out in the open all game.  The pressure I've had has been understandable. Plus Nyn probably inv me tonight so...

I've been pretty out in the open all game.  The pressure I've had has been understandable. Plus Nyn probably inv me tonight so...

The onyl one who has had no pressure, basically all game is Ape..

He's also the only one directly responsible for a townie death....

he's the most recent convert

So multiple people are wondering her sanity and potentially it being naive, and you're thinking this is a point in your favor?

Then he'll show his ass and we lynch him.  Until then, who knows. 

I personally think we have to find the CL. Which I doubt Wombat is. Remember he was a late addition. It's why i wasn't as interested in him today. Everything else is just wifoms galore. 

I personally think we have to find the CL. Which I doubt Wombat is. Remember he was a late addition. It's why i wasn't as interested in him today. Everything else is just wifoms galore. 

Yes, but the ape is already putting the case forward that wwwombat converted someone while I was waiting for him to explain his role... implyig that I was buying him time for a recruit.. he's dirty now

This is just like someone talking about a NK and setting up the next lynch..

Archived