Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't count your chickens quite yet, sweetcheeks ;)

I'm hoping Wombat is scum GF on JVOR's team. That would make two town cops more believable. He wanted no part of lynching him. Also clears Smash a little more imo. Also, now two conversions = 3 cult + 2 scum + 2 scum. That's 7 in a game of 20. 

I'm hoping Wombat is scum GF on JVOR's team. That would make two town cops more believable. He wanted no part of lynching him. Also clears Smash a little more imo. Also, now two conversions = 3 cult + 2 scum + 2 scum. That's 7 in a game of 20. 

Thought there was 3 conversions ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLQS12z8K4

"So what's that supposed to mean"?

"ohh you gotta be fu-kin kidding me"....

The ability to be patient is a key element in a successful attack.  When hunting in winter the wolf will conserve energy when ever possible, by following the same trail as the prey animal, staying upwind, and staying out of sight of the prey as long as possible.

Patience and a keen sense of when to strike have led to this point.  But the time for action is now....

http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/25/mp3/383477_SOUNDDOGS__mo.mp3

http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/44/mp3/420793_SOUNDDOGS__hu.mp3

The objective wasn't to kill but to transform.  This wasn't a wolf looking to satisfy hunger..  he wanted to add to his pack...

THERE IS A NEW WEREWOLF:

tomwoodfantasyart-wearwolf.jpg

He watched from the distance waiting for the perfect time to pounce.  Confusion means vulnerability..   Indecision could lead to a swift death...

The group didn't even notice the victim being taken...  his muffled screams were too faint to be heard. 

When he came to he felt different..  Stronger ..  soo much stronger -- and had a strange desire to kill those he once considered friends.

There is a new werewolf!!

Werewolf-werewolves-8530418-356-500.jpg

Looks like 3 to me

I'd also guess they get one a day...hence why the conversion happened so late on Wombat's train. 

and who tried to stall Wombats train ?/ CTM

And JIF called me disgusting when I put www at L-1

Feeling much better about Nyn but I just had to push

and who tried to stall Wombats train ?/ CTM

And JIF called me disgusting when I put www at L-1

Feeling much better about Nyn but I just had to push

I didn't stall anything ,.,, I was waiting for him to explain his role

"But guys..  the 4th directive is why certain abilities of mine are passive".

"What"?

"Passive..  it mea"..

"I know what it means stfu".

*while the conversation continues someone is snatched from from the crowd.  Wombat can see it happening but everyone else is oblivious to the muffled screams*

"So why are you smiling Wombitch?  We're about to kill you".

"Who me?  I dunno..  cause I'm Robocop".

"Uh huh..  time for this to end".

Wombat readies himself by curling up in the fetal position and whimpering pathetically.  The crowd then proceeds to take turns kicking the ever living sh-t out of him.  Nyn finally swoops in wearing Luggz and stomps on Wombats temple, killing him instantly.

Wombat, aka Jack Goodman, (best friend of David Kessler, natural Wolf), is DEAD!

tumblr_m7k2ak0qBC1qaun7do1_500.jpg

If that's not a mistake, that means they were totally trying to stall the lynch for a conversion, I've made it known that I was around to hammer once Wombat role claimed.

Someone please hammer the rodent.

Nice call Verbal..

Wwwombat is not the converter. I believe Ape is a recent convert but we need to find the converter asap. Note, with 2 converts and 2 original this still leaves 3 wolves and they are easily the most dangerous faction in the game. Hopefully Scum kills some wolves tonight.

Wwwombat pushed hard for Halla. He believed Nyn's claim right off the bat, nto sure what to make of those two. Ace/Crusher could be a good call for converter

Nice call Verbal..

Wwwombat is not the converter. I believe Ape is a recent convert but we need to find the converter asap. Note, with 2 converts and 2 original this still leaves 3 wolves and they are easily the most dangerous faction in the game. Hopefully Scum kills some wolves tonight.

Wwwombat pushed hard for Halla. He believed Nyn's claim right off the bat, nto sure what to make of those two. Ace/Crusher could be a good call for converter

Yep "natural" wolf so two wolves to start. 2 converted so far. Everything in twos.

Yep "natural" wolf so two wolves to start. 2 converted so far. Everything in twos.

I was thinking they could convert every other day or something. Was surprised by today's convert.

It may be time to look at Jif

CTM has buddied with me all game. So has Wombat, to an extent. I bet they got a good laugh thinking that they gave me the powershot, and then I used it on a townie. ******* wombat getting caught in that trap was lolza worthy.

Anyway, this is an interesting turn of the tides from CTM.

All day I'm getting positive encouragement on the Dan case. I notice the train, point out the GBtA potential, Wombat contests it - daring me to dig my heels in further on Dan - trying to keep me from re-thinking. Pretty transparent, so, I flip from Dan to Wombat.

Wombat gets votes quick. CTM suggests waiting for his sh*tty reveal. Hallia seconds the notion. Game paused so that wolves can get their recruitment submitted before a speed hammer.

At some point, I FOSed Wombat and CTM, because it has felt obvious that they are riding me into one run up after another as I put pressure on people. Conversion happens.

Boom. CTM rolls out the Ape hasn't been pressured, he's wolf. 

Talk about a 180° spin. Of course I haven't been pressured, I've been doing all the pressuring, while he and Wombat tuck in behind me. 

Why write all this out? Because at the end of the day it's a fairly transparent frame Ape as converted play. If CTM was sincere in thinking this, which he is not, he would have come out after AVM with the same level of commitment that he's showing here. 

So, CTM and Hallia need to both die. 

Nice call Verbal..

lmfao

I took the first scene as the CL werewolf going on a hunt. there was a bunch of music posts and everything then nil. As in failed conversion. 

He was transforming into a wolf though for the first time. I guess maybe PAC could confirm for us ?

CTM has buddied with me all game. So has Wombat, to an extent. I bet they got a good laugh thinking that they gave me the powershot, and then I used it on a townie. ******* wombat getting caught in that trap was lolza worthy.

Anyway, this is an interesting turn of the tides from CTM.

All day I'm getting positive encouragement on the Dan case. I notice the train, point out the GBtA potential, Wombat contests it - daring me to dig my heels in further on Dan - trying to keep me from re-thinking. Pretty transparent, so, I flip from Dan to Wombat.

Wombat gets votes quick. CTM suggests waiting for his sh*tty reveal. Hallia seconds the notion. Game paused so that wolves can get their recruitment submitted before a speed hammer.

At some point, I FOSed Wombat and CTM, because it has felt obvious that they are riding me into one run up after another as I put pressure on people. Conversion happens.

Boom. CTM rolls out the Ape hasn't been pressured, he's wolf. 

Talk about a 180° spin. Of course I haven't been pressured, I've been doing all the pressuring, while he and Wombat tuck in behind me. 

Why write all this out? Because at the end of the day it's a fairly transparent frame Ape as converted play. If CTM was sincere in thinking this, which he is not, he would have come out after AVM with the same level of commitment that he's showing here. 

So, CTM and Hallia need to both die. 

You are so full of sh*t. I was the first one on Jvor, and post his reveal I pressured him as you defended him. I was on Hallia, I made observations of Dan that had nothing to do with you. IN fact, from what I've seen you've made exactly 1 decent point the entire game and that was on Crusher/Ace...

I waited for his reveal to see if it shed any light on anything. I was not expecting a conversion,, in fact who could of.. IHow could anyone expect them to wait on a convert that they would've lost with Wwwombat at L-1 and Dan at L-2 all yesterday evening/night,  I couldn't have expected that kind of stupidity from anybody..

You're continued view that everything that happens in mafia is related to you in some way is laughable, pathetic, but laughable

Further Ape, if my whole goal was to set you up, why would I advocate NOT lynching you tomorrow.

You are beyond stupid, and just remember, when you and the cult wins, you really lost as you started as town.

You are so full of sh*t. I was the first one on Jvor, and post reveal I pressured him as you defended him. I was on Hallia, I made observations of Dan that had nothing to do with you. IN fact, from what I've seen you've made exactly 1 decent point the entire game and that was on Crushrer/Dan...

I waited for his reveal to see if it shed any light on anything. I was not expecting a treveal, in fact who could of.. If they were dumb enough to wait on a convert that they would've lost with him at L-1 and Dan at L-2 overnight,  I couldn't have expected that kind of stupidity from anybody..

You're continued view that everything that happens in mafia is related to you in some way is laughable..

Other than Verbal's case on Wombat and Smash's case on you, I have been the vocal leader in almost every run up... but you know that already. 

Take this mock outrage and trolling cocktail and shove it up your ass. 

Further Ape, if my whole goal was to set you up, why would I advocate NOT lynching you tomorrow.

You are beyond stupid, and just remember, when you and the cult wins, you really lost as you started as town.

Red = the obvious WIFOM you have to pose to the town, after doing what I suggested. Anyone that didn't see this coming shouldn't be playing mafia.

Blue = trolling. I'm assuming you think that'll get me to start arguing tangental crap that doesn't matter, make myself look worse and further your agenda to get me lynched? Not biting.

Archived