Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

No extra scene N1 but they both could've targeted beegee (which would make sense given that he claimed cop, but he also did so late into the night phase...still, I'd think that's possible).  Makes more sense than a random vig shot last night, I agree.

Regarding our numbers:  are you sure there were only attempts every other day?  I feel like there was a conversion D2 and D3 now

I'd assume with most people outed we don't have another vig besides Ape.

I think both teams definitely went after bee gee N1.

We've had conversion on d2 and d3. I was thinking it was going to be an even number day thing

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're you notified of the failed attempt?

No, I was told I wouldn't but when I asked, to PAFO. After the music scenes of the wolf on the hunt I assumed based on D2 and 3 conversions. My role PM stated I have black widow spiders for pets, immune to all bites...so including a rabies bite. 

I was getting to that.

Actually agree with you re: Hess...I had never really assumed that first one was a failed conversion attempt.  

Well, maybe I'm wrong on the conversion, I don't think I am, and at this point, I'm hoping we have two of everything. Which is why I'm coming full reveal, to narrow down to CL. 

I think we have two already in Smash and Ape, plus Nol's role, no?

Smash is not town imo

If there is no town vig, then we likely have 3 scum let and 3 wolf, which is like 1/2 the game now

I think this is David Nelson turning into the werewolf and not a failed attempt.

Why are we thinking this is a failed attempt, seems pretty clear it's his transformation

Plus, I didn't take this as a sign. But all the music Pac was playing. After nothing happened I took it that Pac was ******* with the wolf team on a failed attempt. 

Smash is not town imo

If there is no town vig, then we likely have 3 scum let and 3 wolf, which is like 1/2 the game now

I thought this through too. I'm immune to all bites. But it's just became modding the mod thing. If there could be this many bad, it could have been protection from scum or dumb town to me. 

Only sad sack is you tulip.. Nobody else needs to take credit for other peoples work, bump posts where they were right, blames others for being wrong. Sad. lol

I didn't "blame" anyone for me being wrong on Verbal, I took the egg in the face like I deserved... that said, I tried to rebound from the mistake and pointed to what influenced me, to see if anyone else thought it was scummy. 

Wombat nudged Verbal dying, and Wombat reeked piling onto Dan as well. Especially when he challenged my flirtation with how dirty her train looked.

AVM and Wombat were my primary influencers on Verbal... one of whom is still alive (AVM is going un-pressured as an outed doc) and the other of whom just flipped wolf. 

So, while you are trolling me about messing up - and crying about how Town is losing and wolves are winning - you are ignoring the more important aspects of what shooting Verbal helped us learn, and that it ultimately ended up in leading us to a wolf.

Verbal 2.0 came back dead-set on killing Wombat BECAUSE of the way Wombat was trying to influence him dying.

Not sure how you can cry from one side of your mouth about losing - and out the other side pretend to sincerely think me shooting Verbal is the sole reason for that, and ignore that Wombat is dead now as part of the domino effect of my mis-fire.

Well, maybe I'm wrong on the conversion, I don't think I am, and at this point, I'm hoping we have two of everything. Which is why I'm coming full reveal, to narrow down to CL. 

I think you're off on the conversion attempt but I believe you (and that you think there was an attempt on you)

I think you're off on the conversion attempt but I believe you (and that you think there was an attempt on you)

So, here's we we think we are

Solidly not Cult Leader:

AVM - Doc

Ape - Day vig of some sort, insecure like bitch of all sorts

Verbal - Lie Detector

Claimed but unsure if lying about CL

Nyn: Second Cop

Hess: Bite proof

CTM: Bullet proof (Bp is vetted)

Smash: Rabid biter, evil name, likely scum, unlikely CL imo

Unknown

Dan

Hallia

Crusher/Ace

Solidly not Cult Leader:

AVM - Doc

Verbal - Lie Detector

Unknown

Dan

Hallia

Crusher/Ace

You forgot about JiF and Lily. 

Solidly not Cult Leader:

AVM - Doc

Verbal - Lie Detector

Unknown

Dan

Hallia

Crusher/Ace

^^

Also, Smash should be in the solidly not CL column.

I wonder, was CTM's "ape is converted" freakout barrage enough to get our cop to waste her view on me... and was that his goal?

lmao.. you are unbelievable.. I said 6 words.. then you typed 5 paragraphs about how I was a wolf

You also said you dont' believe Nyn is a legit cop... jesus

<3

Gonna try that sleep thing again. Wish me luck.

Yeah, me too.

I've got to rest up, I've apparently got a whole day of being psychoanalyzed on the internt, by a guy that specializes in taking mundane statements and turning them into extremely homo-erotic innuendo. Fun times. 

I can't wait to find out what is wrong with me.

^^

Also, Smash should be in the solidly not CL column.

Agree on Jif Lilly... Also I mentiond smash as likely not CL, but good point

Updated:

Solidly not Cult Leader:

AVM - Doc

Verbal - Lie Detector

Unknown

Dan

Hallia

Crusher/Ace

Jif

Lilly

Yeah, me too.

I've got to rest up, I've apparently got a whole day of being psychoanalyzed on the internt, by a guy that specializes in taking mundane statements and turning them into extremely homo-erotic innuendo. Fun times. 

Need a tissue apette?

lmao.. you are unbelievable.. I said 6 words.. then you typed 5 paragraphs about how I was a wolf

You also said you dont' believe Nyn is a legit cop... jesus

What does saying that about Nyn have to do with anything? All of us questioned whether she was a legit cop at some point, literally not one person said, "oh, a second cop - cool". We all considered different states of a cop role she could be.

Saying I didn't believe her at first, has literally no bearing on finding out if someone she viewed is town or scum by shooting them. 

Yeah, me too.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21107-1372374711-1.

Agree on Jif Lilly... Also I mentiond smash as likely not CL, but good point

Updated:

Solidly not Cult Leader:

AVM - Doc

Verbal - Lie Detector

Unknown

Dan

Hallia

Crusher/Ace

Jif

Lilly

Could you categorize your FOS a little better? I feel like this is going to be hard to figure out when we are handing you your illustrious post-game awards.

Could you categorize your FOS a little better? I feel like this is going to be hard to figure out when we are handing you your illustrious post-game awards.

Award #1 - Through  3 days only townie death not caused by scum - Apette

Archived