Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet congrats!

Sweet. I always love new car smell. Enjoy the car!

Also, on an unrelated note, I saw this story and thought of JiF: http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/03/26/police-naked-man-found-riding-tricycle-chewing-glass-and-tobacco/

Thanks! I have a really bad habit of not liking cars after a couple years though. I should just start leasing. 

i'm not going to be able to read the thread until tonight - will try and get involved then

pac auto-signed me up, if you don't like my participation level then lynch me idgaf

in the meantime, caption that photo I posted you fags... wtf is wrong with you?

How have you been? :) I hope you and your family are doing well.

So Chan has a PR to become as obnoxious as Pac? 

Pac game - gotta be about 10 post restrictions, all of which won't be nearly as funny as Pac thinks they are.

a5huhk.jpg

LOL 

I was almost banned mid-game on another site today for using the term "faggotry". I was asked to come play at a multi-site "championship" mafia tournament, I reluctantly said yes. Holy ******* sh*t, it is the worst collection of players I've ever ******* played with.

It makes me really, really grateful for this mafia community - and all of you - even you.

This game has 4,000 posts in it - everyone is scared sh*tless to lynch anyone. The first guy run up to reveal posted his role PM and got mod-killed, and on D2 I finally got them to lynch the guy who had been run up 4 different times. Literally someone gets 3-4 votes on him, and then 75% of the game pipes in that they don't think it's a good lynch. I've tried running some really basic stuff, and they are out of their minds over it, they all just keep saying "here is my reads.... wall of text" and then 15 guys ask for every line of the post to be explained, then 15 more guys ask the question asker to explain that... I can't get anywhere with it.

I'm actually thinking about quitting. It's making me hate mafia. Remember when you and I were in that game on DM together and you were like WTF is going on? It's about 10 million times worse.

Anyway, it was my birthday this week - we had an open house at work for our clients - and I've been buried in trying to make a dent in the stupidity that is that game. Verbal and Wombat know how much time I've dumped into it. How much time I've wasted...

Stop trying to get in my pants.  Wait for the Ape to start posting - you can be gay for him all game and pretend like you do it to "hide" from nightkills.  We all know the truth.

LOL nice.

Wombat? :/   BOOOO!!

I asked Wombat to get his ass back over here and play, you shush... 

saw the Ape lurking earlier, without comment. How he hasn't chimed in yet is unusual. Be ready for the old "Oh I'm working guys." Vote Ape

You guys remember when Smashmouth tried to use this as a case on me? I tried to read a bit while I was pooping. Come up with something better you nitwit.

I've been really torn at the office, trying to get involved in the game today. The office kiss ass was moved next to me a couple weeks ago and it's tricky spending a lot of time with JN up.

I'm having similar issues playing at work. Nobody will blame you if you are posting in off-hours, don't risk your job.

Also, you've played like 2-3 games and you are better at mafia than 90% of this stupid champions game I got involved in. Pat yourself on the back. :)

How have you been? :) I hope you and your family are doing well.

Ellie is just over 6 months. She's the best... so, so much fun. She's an extremely happy baby. Honestly, it's cheesy how good life is these days. (Except work, suddenly the culture is all out of whack and I'm surrounded with more crying there amongst adults than I am at home with a baby.)

How are things with you guys? Still basking in that newlywed feeling?

This stuck me as a scummy thing to ask.

Hahaha... nice.

1) Crusher

2) Leelou

3) Verb

4) AVM

5) Jack D

6) Lily

7) Bee Gee

8) JetFan80

9) CTM

10) Ape

11) Hess

12) JiF

13) Nolder

14) Smash

15) Song

16) Dan

17) JVoY

18) Nynaeve

19) Hallia

20) Wwwombat

5 is my lucky number.

Ironically, I feel like I'm trapped in a game full of 20+ players worse than Jack D. I don't have the energy for him in this one too... 

Also, his vote on Fagus was yuck.

vote Jack D

lol a multi-site championship mafia tournament? I didn't even know those things existed.

unvote

Vote Halia

I wish I had never heard of it as well. 

I'm telling you straight up, it's a novel idea, and I appreciate the work put into it by the guys that arranged it ... but holy ******* sh*t, the play is downright awful.

Concepts like baiting scum, bluffing, competing trains, not stalling a lynch unless you know the person's alignment, being okay with a townie dying in the effort of gaining info... all lost on these guys. They all puke all over the thread non-stop. 

It's awful. When it's over, I'll share the link to the thread... you guys all going there and trolling the game would just make it harder for me to follow.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1) - Jack D

Nolder (1) - Wombat

Jack D (4) - Crusher, 80, Nyn, Ape

80 (1) - Verb

Ape (2) - CTM, Bee Gee

Hallia (1) - JVoY

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to send to the afterlife

Ellie is just over 6 months. She's the best... so, so much fun. She's an extremely happy baby. Honestly, it's cheesy how good life is these days. (Except work, suddenly the culture is all out of whack and I'm surrounded with more crying there amongst adults than I am at home with a baby.)

How are things with you guys? Still basking in that newlywed feeling?

Hahaha... nice.

That is so great to hear! Ellie sounds adorable.

We are doing very well. Over the summer, we moved (again ... and hopefully the last time for a while). I wanted to settle down closer to my parents. It's been years since we've lived near either of our families, so it's a nice change!

Archived