Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

down with voting dan... go away you insignificant little turd

So, when I vote you - it's pushing a speed lynch.

When you are "down for Dan" it's not meant as voting her, except that you'd vote her, but only to get her reveal, and not lynch her, even though as you cried about with me... one vote on someone can cause cataclysmic disaster speed lynch lylo stupid raarrghhhh... 

Yeah, right.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you actually did.

It is a given that we will get the reveals, but you stating "I'm down with Dan too" is more an indication of who you are willing to lynch, because you said it in response to Verbal, who was suggesting that we should be lynching Dan.

Lying out your ass.

down with voting dan... go away you insignificant little turd

Can you two homo's stop fighting for a minute and vote either Dan, Halia, Ace or JiF. 

MASS REVEAL.

I have no patience for another 3 days of running up each clown for a reveal. Especially when all 4 have basically been lowest posters. 

Completely agree. Which is why I'm flipping CTM, his double-talk and his theatrics off right now.

MASS REVEAL.

I have no patience for another 3 days of running up each clown for a reveal. Especially when all 4 have basically been lowest posters. 

We'll need to bump this regularly, some skimmers will only watch vote counts.

I think CTM is definitely cult now. I believe Dan is scum, then CTM wanting to lynch Dan fits as he is avoiding any cult suspects.

I'm Yoda and I can sense how many non-town players are on a wagon once. I know for a fact three people EOD on Dan's wagon are not Town. 2 of them , Wombat and Lily are dead. One of Hess/CTM is scum or cult, and I'm leaning cult on CTM. 

I think CTM is definitely cult now. I believe Dan is scum, then CTM wanting to lynch Dan fits as he is avoiding any cult suspects.

I'm Yoda and I can sense how many non-town players are on a wagon once. I know for a fact three people EOD on Dan's wagon are not Town. 2 of them , Wombat and Lily are dead. One of Hess/CTM is scum or cult, and I'm leaning cult on CTM. 

Wait.. Explain your power, you can see how many people on a train are not town? THis is at final vote count, correct?

I have never seen this power used on a train besides the lynched.. AVM, you had it once, in a pac game I think. What were the mechanics? I think this is BS to get us to lynch me and then hess back to back

But at least it's a reveal

I have never seen this power used on a train besides the lynched.. AVM, you had it once, in a pac game I think. What were the mechanics? I think this is BS to get us to lynch me and then hess back to back

I've seen it used as only able to analyze voters on the lynched, and also allows the sensor to pick any train. The latter is obviously more powerful which is why I think I only have it as a 1 shot ability. 

Also this isn't "bs" to lynch you and Hess back to back. You're implying you already know Hess is Town here. 

Him, Dan and Smash... lynch one today, the other tomorrow and I'll power shot the 3rd on D4.

It's day 4 ape.. Please power shot someone. 

I'd suggest Ace, but if it's me atleast you will vet yourself as still town.

I've seen it used as only able to analyze voters on the lynched, and also allows the sensor to pick any train. The latter is obviously more powerful which is why I think I only have it as a 1 shot ability. 

Also this isn't "bs" to lynch you and Hess back to back. You're implying you already know Hess is Town here. 

I know I am town, I know that idiot Ape is fixated on me like always happens in these games. I know Smash is as well. So I will likely be the lynched. Meaning that I go, and then Hess, if you are to be believed.

Scarface, yeah.  I got a message from Pac at the end of night telling me how many scum were on each train.  I compiled the data for like 3 lynches thinking I had 2 scum dead to rights only to realize that I had miscalculated numbers and really needed one more night.

This isn't the same

Scarface, yeah.  I got a message from Pac at the end of night telling me how many scum were on each train.  I compiled the data for like 3 lynches thinking I had 2 scum dead to rights only to realize that I had miscalculated numbers and really needed one more night.

This isn't the same

so Ace's role is way less powerful and only a 1 time use? In a game with 3 evil factions? And him and crusher waited to use it till day 3?

Doesn't sound likely

I know I am town, I know that idiot Ape is fixated on me like always happens in these games. I know Smash is as well. So I will likely be the lynched. Meaning that I go, and then Hess, if you are to be believed.

vote CTM

Very transparent.. I think you can safely be marked as some form of evil.

Also to the bolded, nice gotcha attempt, but with Cult and 2 scum teams, there isn't a single person in the game that can "know" anyone is town.  Could be on opposite scum teams or scum/cult

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (2) - AVM, Verb

Hallia (2) - Wombat, Lily

Dan (2) - Ape, CTM

Smash (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Smash

Hess (1) - Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send to the afterlife...

My role is pretty powerful CTM. Using it after we know 3 factions exist and there was a wolf lynch doesn't seem like a difficult decision here. Was there a better lynch to use it on? Please, show me laugh.gif

Very transparent.. I think you can safely be marked as some form of evil.

Also to the bolded, nice gotcha attempt, but with Cult and 2 scum teams, there isn't a single person in the game that can "know" anyone is town.  Could be on opposite scum teams or scum/cult

I give you info that one of you/hess isn't town, and your first reaction is to question the role and assume I'm setting up back to back lynches. You haven't even considered that if you are Town, Hess is the anti-town one. You immediately asssumed he must be Town. Pretty transparent here.

I give you info that one of you/hess isn't town, and your first reaction is to question the role and assume I'm setting up back to back lynches. You haven't even considered that if you are Town, Hess is the anti-town one. You immediately asssumed he must be Town. Pretty transparent here.

Again, even if I was scum or cult or w/e, there is NO WAY i could know Hess's alignment. You have no point as it relates to this.

Further, as I said, I know I am town, so when you and the mouthbreathers lynch me today, hess will go tomorrow.. Meaning you have in fact set up 2 lynches, which is exactly the point I was making

Again, even if I was scum or cult or w/e, there is NO WAY i could know Hess's alignment. You have no point as it relates to this.

Further, as I said, I know I am town, so when you and the mouthbreathers lynch me today, hess will go tomorrow.. Meaning you have in fact set up 2 lynches, which is exactly the point I was making

That could potentially be end game pending more Conversions plus how many scum left. He/They could be going all in. The timing is weird and the role sounds too powerful. You could vet multiple town or vise versa in one shot. Don't remember this in Scarface but ok. Could be coached by a teammate who remembers I guess. 

CTM does have a point. This is feeling a bit like a set up for us to lynch them both. Lynching one doesn't even vet his claim because if the first lynch flips town, we'd have to lynch the second one to know for sure. It's too risky, IMO. And awfully convenient.

Fixated? I defended myself against you calling me wolf convert. Other than that, we've pretty much worked together the whole game. Which is reason enough to suspect you. Moron. Liar.

Don't get me wrong, I did FOS Hess the previous day and my vote was on him most of the day. I do think there's something there.

But this reveal feels like a huge bait. Seeing as this isn't a clean cut game where there's just town and scum.... every faction basically has its own interests in mind. So I'm not quick to hop on any seemingly alluring intel.

There you go.

Archived