Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how CTM is pretending that he actually believed I had more powershots to take. I would think everyone in the game figured out that I earned it with the scrabble game, but I was bluffing about it anyway, because it wifoms scum and cult. I hoped to draw a NK and/or deter conversions on me. Why would a cult convert someone who has publicly announced an ability that would be so easily noticed if lost?

It makes more sense for cult to call bullsh*t on my bluffing of having more, then throw this crap at me like CTM is doing now, to make it look like I've been converted. Do any of you suspect for one second that CTM actually believed me about having more shots? Come on. COME ON.

I like how CTM is pretending that he actually believed I had more powershots to take. I would think everyone in the game figured out that I earned it with the scrabble game, but I was bluffing about it anyway, because it wifoms scum and cult. I hoped to draw a NK and/or deter conversions on me. Why would a cult convert someone who has publicly announced an ability that would be so easily noticed if lost?

It makes more sense for cult to call bullsh*t on my bluffing of having more, then throw this crap at me like CTM is doing now, to make it look like I've been converted. Do any of you suspect for one second that CTM actually believed me about having more shots? Come on. COME ON.

Yes, I did believe you. I suggested you use it asap, and you responded with  something like you needed to relax drink some raw eggs and recharge. I assumed that meant you could shoot on even number days.

Yes, I did believe you. I suggested you use it asap, and you responded with something like you needed to relax drink some raw eggs and recharge. I assumed that meant you could shoot on even number days.

So it's my fault you're an idiot?

1x, but anyone. I've been torn between saving others, and man am I glad I havent!

Who would you like me to save? I'm not sure if day ends or not, I'll try and find out

No offense, but I feel like after asking how many times I could use my power (if Pac didnt specify), my next question would be does it end the day?

And you can only use it once but you want to you use it right now, to "vet" yourself?

I'm not overly concerned about activity levels. Day started this afternoon and people seem to be in holding patterns. When I asked Dan to play she said she would only be available at night. I suspect we'll get back into it soon enough.

If not we'll call it a game and I'll announce a winner I deem worthy.

Archived