Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

CTM stop flailing. I made a large post up there addressing some of your logical inconsistencies and even asked you how I could have picked a better spot to use my role. If you're Town stop lobbing WIFOM grenades and respond to that stuff. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole stall angle is stupid. If you were part of the cult and wanted to get kill in before, hammering, just submit the kill.. Why commit in thread and make a big todo..

It's a rubbish angle being pushed by stupid people and scum or both

Only I didn't refer to it being legit or not. What I'm referring to is that the repetitive tune of you and Hallia stalling in hammering Wombat before the conversion is false, at least as far as Hallia is concerned.

Here let's make this extremely simple: If you believe I'm in the Cult, then I voted off my recruit in Wombat, Lilly died, and I'm defending my only other cult member Hallia when she wasn't up for lynch by throwing pressure on you and Hess. Even though you admitted that A.) one of you or Hess isn't Town and B.) voted for Hallia as Cult Leader. You also thought I am "some sort of evil" but not Cult, but I think you've let this idea go. If you are Town, then Hess is Scum/non-cult in your eyes and you should be wary of his agenda. This doesn't seem to be the case. 

You also think there is some gambit going on here but have yet to explain what it is and how a cult team of me/halia/wombat/lilly would gain from it. Especially with two wolves voting for Hallia, specifically Wombat.

Is this your thought process? Point out the inconsistencies or mistakes I've made in analyzing where you're coming from.  

Only I didn't refer to it being legit or not. What I'm referring to is that the repetitive tune of you and Hallia stalling in hammering Wombat before the conversion is false, at least as far as Hallia is concerned.

yes I know you didn't say it was legit.. it more sounded like you were poking holes into it to me

Here let's make this extremely simple: If you believe I'm in the Cult, then I voted off my recruit in Wombat, Lilly died, and I'm defending my only other cult member Hallia when she wasn't up for lynch by throwing pressure on you and Hess. Even though you admitted that A.) one of you or Hess isn't Town and B.) voted for Hallia as Cult Leader. You also thought I am "some sort of evil" but not Cult, but I think you've let this idea go. If you are Town, then Hess is Scum/non-cult in your eyes and you should be wary of his agenda. This doesn't seem to be the case.

You also think there is some gambit going on here but have yet to explain what it is and how a cult team of me/halia/wombat/lilly would gain from it. Especially with two wolves voting for Hallia, specifically Wombat.

Is this your thought process? Point out the inconsistencies or mistakes I've made in analyzing where you're coming from.

Who said both you AND Hali's are cult?

most are suggesting you OR hallia.. and either ape, verb or avm as the most logical converts

Ok then I misunderstood, I thought you had both of us as cult. Do you have a solid, non-wifom explanation for me or Hallia being cult? You've just dismissed that analysis of her voting train as bussing or a gambit as if it's the likeliest play without explaining why it would happen. 

Ace's last bunch of posts were really good, which makes me think he isn't the CL - peeling votes off of the consensus check for CL (Hallia) is not something the CL would do....they would want the mislynch to gain more opportunities to recruit.

Which means that Hallia could be CL and Ace is a recruit....that part is obviously an option.

Based on this, here is my proposal:  we lynch from the pool of potential CL (not including Hallia), and have Hallia use her ability to pardon that player.  If she's lying, we still likely lynch scum/cult, and narrow the field further.....and likely pinpoint Hallia as the CL.  If she's telling the truth, then we have no lynch and either votes are reset and we lynch anyway, or we go to night phase.  This option kinda sucks without a lynch, but it further reduces the pool to hunt for CL tomorrow by vetting another townie, and avoids any potential townie mislynch today.

sh*tty plan?  Reasonable?

Lets Kill CTM and then there is no need for a plan :)

yes I know you didn't say it was legit.. it more sounded like you were poking holes into it to me

Err. You lost me. I'm not poking holes in it. I'm merely pointing out that Hallia's post about waiting before hammering was after the conversion and not before, like someone would have us believed. I'll try to find who it was who originally said it.

Wombat gets votes quick. CTM suggests waiting for his sh*tty reveal. Hallia seconds the notion. Game paused so that wolves can get their recruitment submitted before a speed hammer.

There you have it.

I'm considering a 10PM deadline..  the ladyfriend is in Alexandria VA and my son is with his mom so I'll need to find something to do later this evening.  I should be available pretty much all night.

Maybe I'll enjoy a couple White Russians and drunk Mod...

actually that's the ticket.

DEADLINE 10 PM TONIGHT

I got it start of Day, after Lily got NKd'

It's not a setup. I just used my role on the wagon Wombat was on since I figured his lynch was being stalled by other wolves.

You've read everyone as good this game and there are 3 factions in it. If you're Town why would you even think at this point you aren't a naive cop?

Notice I never once ushered away from claiming. I was ready to reveal. The only thing I stalled on was when I asked CTM what he would do to the people that stalled claiming. If there was a better way to use my role go back and point it out.

Yea, I'm the CL and voted to kill my own Cult Member. Idiot.

Dumbass x2.

Hello Darkness, my old friend.

Halia being Cult Leader is very, very unlikely. I quoted the vote count from the other day and here it is:

If Halia is CL, we know at least 1 of Lily/Wombat were converted at this point. Why would he/she be putting pressure on their CL here? If both are converted at this point you're crazy to think they are going to vote their CL.

You did not come right out. You were pushed to mass reveal. Not to mention having a role ready to get to end game is not a crazy notion.

You did not come right out. You were pushed to mass reveal. Not to mention having a role ready to get to end game is not a crazy notion.

I was ready to reveal, re-read that day. I wasn't even close to being lynched so there wasn't really a push. Stop misrepping the situation. 

I was ready to reveal, re-read that day. I wasn't even close to being lynched so there wasn't really a push. Stop misrepping the situation.

Irrelevant

Your defense is "how could I come up w a role so quickly" which is also irrelevant. Your other defense is "why would I defend the CL" which is also irrelevant. What is relevant is you set up two town lynches.

I've already explained this.  I wanted to solve the JVoR/CTM issue, and I ISO'd JVoR within the forum search engine to check some of his posts.  I came across the one I LD'ed, and used it.  I obviously didn't pick a good post, which was my fault.  I was rushing, and fired from the hip.  But I was lucky and got the lynch pushed through, which made the mistake a non-factor.

Also, you think Verbal the CL would push a lynch on Wombat the recruit?  Really?

And here I was ready to follow some of your plans.....

Why not? You had more conversions you could make, as confirmed by the one squeezed in right before the hammer on Womby, and it positions you to catch ZERO heat the rest of the way.

Are you really asking these questions?

Did WWWombat claim?

@CTM

I don't think he has

I want to hear his claim and will wait

Yeah, that's why I haven't hammered.

Oh, Nyn is correct. It wasn't Hallia that chimed in for us to wait/stall on Wombat's lynch, it was Nyn herself. LOL

I skimmed the avatar and got them confused, which happened earlier in the game too.

Ace is clearly a noob from Ape's invite only Tournament of Noobs, he is convinced that Hallia can't be cult leader cause Wwwombat voted her and that he (Ace) is unlikely to be CL because he also voted WWwombat. I did enjoy when he called Hess an idiot for suggesting the gambit.

The fact that Verbal is lopping up this rubbish is making me wonder about him being a convert..

Dumbass - I was agreeing with the logic in his posts, not the bussing angle.  I even called that one out in a response to him, so stop selectively reading like the Ape does.  You two are two peas in a pod.

Why not? You had more conversions you could make, as confirmed by the one squeezed in right before the hammer on Womby, and it positions you to catch ZERO heat the rest of the way.

Are you really asking these questions?

Yes.  There is no gain from me to push that hard on Wombat.  I could have easily nudged other trains that were more likely at the time (like Dan's).  But I didn't - I pushed for Wombat....who was cult.  It is not a logical move to make.

Are you really no longer interested in lynching Dan?

@AVM   Thank you, Mr.stating the obvious.

Lets go back to this vote count.

Wombat (6) -  AVM, Verb, Ace, JiF, Ape, Smash

Dan (4) -  CTM, Wombat, Hess, Lily

Hess (1) -  Nyn

Hess, care to share why you didn't hammer Wombat before I got online and did it? You were around at the time. You made jokes about playing with it more before it dies. Which indicates you thought his claim was BS. You had all the time in the world to crack jokes... yet obviously not to hammer. Why is that?

Looking at this vote count I'm thinking Dan isn't the CL. I think she's scum. She has Wombat and Lily on her. Wombat would have tried for a different train if she was CL. I think if Dan's lynch came through and they would have bagged a scumster, it would have earned them some cred. I think they were leaning towards that.

Archived