Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

I'm getting Chinese food and on phone. That trumps vote count for now... Probably get one in 20 min. I'll take into acct the super quick deadline announcement if we miss it. 2.5 hours from now

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you want us to lynch based on character? why don't you drum up an actual case? :P

I'm getting Chinese food and on phone. That trumps vote count for now... Probably get one in 20 min. I'll take into acct the super quick deadline announcement if we miss it. 2.5 hours from now

ugh... so not going to survive it till the deadline. Tis 2:34 am for me. So whoever's around, lets make a decision here cause my bed is calling me :P

So you want us to lynch based on character? why don't you drum up an actual case? :P

ugh... so not going to survive it till the deadline. Tis 2:34 am for me. So whoever's around, lets make a decision here cause my bed is calling me :P

are u serious? I've built cases and at least tried more than anyone in this game. I'm making talking points that could potentially help. Or not. But Completely dismissing it is a sh*t move.

CTM stop flailing. I made a large post up there addressing some of your logical inconsistencies and even asked you how I could have picked a better spot to use my role. If you're Town stop lobbing WIFOM grenades and respond to that stuff. 

this is the crap he does when he's ugly

Reveal:  I am a 1-time Lie Detector.

I checked this post:

THIS WAS A LIE.

I was stuck on JVoR or CTM for cult.....and CTM's reveal was kinda spread in multiple posts, so I used JVoR's due to it being in 1 post.  Jackpot.

Unvote

Vote: JVoR

This was his reveal -- no character claim.  CTM didn't recall one last night, and tbh I can't remember.

I'm officially rooting for Smash as some kind of SK/GF role. He will not get my vote.

Are you the CL?  Like...seriously?  Because if you are you're playing one of the best games I've ever seen.

Are you the CL?  Like...seriously?  Because if you are you're playing one of the best games I've ever seen.

I'll be fine with lynching him, myself. He's been scummy as hell all game long. I cased him and voted him but no one joined in.

@AVM Thank you, Mr.stating the obvious.

Lets go back to this vote count.

Wombat (6) - AVM, Verb, Ace, JiF, Ape, Smash

Dan (4) - CTM, Wombat, Hess, Lily

Hess (1) - Nyn

Hess, care to share why you didn't hammer Wombat before I got online and did it? You were around at the time. You made jokes about playing with it more before it dies. Which indicates you thought his claim was BS. You had all the time in the world to crack jokes... yet obviously not to hammer. Why is that?

Looking at this vote count I'm thinking Dan isn't the CL. I think she's scum. She has Wombat and Lily on her. Wombat would have tried for a different train if she was CL. I think if Dan's lynch came through and they would have bagged a scumster, it would have earned them some cred. I think they were leaning towards that.

Because he had the all time worst fake claim in the history of JN mafia.

Bc I preferred to watch him squirm a little longer. It was fun. And your defiant hammer vote as if you were saving the world pinged like crazy, especially since you'd be the first player I would have converted if wolf.

LOL

Vote Hess.

Nothing would give me more pleasure then to see your scummy ass gone.

Goodnight.

Deadline is not a hard deadline..  I didn't really give everyone enough warning and I don't want lynches based off of artificial pressure.

Lets call it a hopefully it happens deadline.. 

If it doesn't than tomorrow night would be like the real one.  I'm not kidding!

I just have the hacienda to myself and all the time in the world for scenes so no time better than the present to get going.

http://stopokaygo.typepad.com/files/freddy-krueger-nightmare-on-elm-street.mp3

Some decisions are based off impulse...  Others on the facts... 

Although he has been dead for quite some time the spirit of one of the more despicable characters to play the game is alive and well.  He patiently and methodically assists his original remaining teammate(s)  -- offering assistance and advice....

250px-Freddy_Krueger.JPG

Freddy Krueger, still dead as a fukin' door nail, is ACTIVE IN HIS QT!

carry on...

Archived