Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Maybe that's why everyone's so cranky this game. Lol.

Well that and this is now TWO Wednesdays we've gone without lynching Nolder.  That's as rare as a thread in the main forums that doesn't complain about cap space....and much like those threads it makes everyone else cranky.

That's my theory at least.

Well that and this is now TWO Wednesdays we've gone without lynching Nolder.  That's as rare as a thread in the main forums that doesn't complain about cap space....and much like those threads it makes everyone else cranky.

That's my theory at least.

Lol. My theory is townies are cranky because the game is stacked against us, wolves are cranky because we're zeroing in on their CL, and scum are cranky because we keep lynching them. :D

I agree. Maybe that's why everyone's so cranky this game. Lol.

Is everyone cranky? Or is it just CTM?

He proceeds to talk out of both sides of his mouth, pushes biased logic, acts like a paranoid Nancy, and then gets all uppity because I'm riding his ass about it. Pretty sure it's just him. I don't see anyone else being cranky. I think we should all just kill CTM personally. It would be fun. 

I'm personally at that point where I don't have the energy to fight for what I think is going on. It took me how long just to get another vote on you? This is the most DM-like game I've been in here, where everyone is playing scared of making a mistake. So, I'm just railing on CTM for the lulz, his salty disposition and the way he's projecting about obsession is ******* hilarious to me, and I'm sure Pacmod is loving it too.

Official Vote Count:

CTM (3) - Ace, Hallia, Smash

Hallia (4) - CTM, Dan, AVM, JiF

Ace (1) - Hess

With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to send to the afterlife...

DEADLINE THURS 10PM EST

FYI

Hallia has played get behind the Ape. Ace is wut? Smash is playing like scum, who think CTM is wolf leader. CTM's train looks chock-full-of-dirty. So, the question becomes, who else has been nudging his train today - saying things like 'he makes sense as a convert' without joining the train? Also, when I voted him on and off earlier, did anyone quickly pile up behind me? I remember AVM throwing down a quick vote on CTM after I did, and then unvoting him almost as quickly... and then he sort of made believe he was "doing something" with those actions.

That's all I can recall. 

I'm not sure why CTM is talking out of both sides of his mouth and I honestly can't tell if his paranoia about conversions is real or fake, I'm leaning fake because he's usually more pragmatic and less weepy vageen than this. That said, he has the potential to be a giant twat at the flip of a switch in these games, so this cannot be discounted.

I'm at a place where I'd vote Hallia, Ace, or Verbal if we are CL hunting. I'd go with Smash if we want a guarantee that we are at least lynching a bad guy. If the numbers are what I think they are, then Smash might be the final scum, which would eliminate scum NKs and also be a means of saving townie numbers - this seems to have been overlooked mostly. This could be just as relevant and important to extending the game as lynching the CL.

I'm keeping my vote on Hallia for now, but I should be home a couple hours earlier tomorrow to move my vote if needed.

You've literally done NO scum hunting this game. You nudged a bunch of other people's theories earlier and you've hedged on JVOR. Literally nothing else of note comes to mind, you are playing your teflon style of scum game.

Hmmm... 

I am not the Cl, I am not converted and I am not acting scummy. Please show me what I have done that was scummy?

Usually I'd case you properly but seeing as you have like 13 pages of posts in this game (kudos, btw :tongue:) and I have a thesis to work on... I'm going to spare us both the agony. I know there's little appreciation towards my long posts anyhow.

I thought you've been making good points throughout the game. At some point, though, around the time Wombat was getting heat, you started to sound too exasperated for my taste and somewhat hostile. Later on you threw the towel and even voted yourself. I don't know, it seemed a bit too dramatic for you. Granted you have Ape to deal with which is no small task... LOL... But I would think that by now you'd be used to it and it wouldn't throw you in such a loop. Your banter with him also seemed to shift, tone wise.

Ape made some good points about some inconsistencies that I remember agreeing with. I'll try to locate those later if I can. I hope I can find it within all the spam..... I agree that Ape has contradicted himself as well... but the way his thinking process goes and the fact that he can't even tell two different players apart (xD)... kinda makes me feel like it's more him being absent minded than anything else. Which is why I find him less suspicious. Though he's certainly not off the hook. No one really is with conversion in the mix.

Beyond that, I think you'd be a good pick for a conversion. You're vocal enough to lead trains and you're very convincing. if I had to pick who to convert, you'd be in my top three choices.

Usually I'd case you properly but seeing as you have like 13 pages of posts in this game (kudos, btw :tongue:) and I have a thesis to work on... I'm going to spare us both the agony. I know there's little appreciation towards my long posts anyhow.

I thought you've been making good points throughout the game. At some point, though, around the time Wombat was getting heat, you started to sound too exasperated for my taste and somewhat hostile. Later on you threw the towel and even voted yourself. I don't know, it seemed a bit too dramatic for you. Granted you have Ape to deal with which is no small task... LOL... But I would think that by now you'd be used to it and it wouldn't throw you in such a loop. Your banter with him also seemed to shift, tone wise.

Ape made some good points about some inconsistencies that I remember agreeing with. I'll try to locate those later if I can. I hope I can find it within all the spam..... I agree that Ape has contradicted himself as well... but the way his thinking process goes and the fact that he can't even tell two different players apart (xD)... kinda makes me feel like it's more him being absent minded than anything else. Which is why I find him less suspicious. Though he's certainly not off the hook. No one really is with conversion in the mix.

Beyond that, I think you'd be a good pick for a conversion. You're vocal enough to lead trains and you're very convincing. if I had to pick who to convert, you'd be in my top three choices.

A point to note about this, CTM is 99% of the time the one that instigates with me. Then he feigns having the burden of "dealing with me" as part of how he sucks me into being trolled.

I'd like to know where I've contradicted myself, because I've pointed out where CTM's logic is contradictory (double-talking) several times, but you are instead referencing me being contradictory, while making a push on CTM.

All of this from the town's "2nd cop", who seconded the notion of slowing down the Wombat train, while a conversion was submitted.

I may need to re-shuffle my list come tomorrow. 

A point to note about this, CTM is 99% of the time the one that instigates with me. Then he feigns having the burden of "dealing with me" as part of how he sucks me into being trolled.

I'd like to know where I've contradicted myself, because I've pointed out where CTM's logic is contradictory (double-talking) several times, but you are instead referencing me being contradictory, while making a push on CTM.

All of this from the town's "2nd cop", who seconded the notion of slowing down the Wombat train, while a conversion was submitted.

I may need to re-shuffle my list come tomorrow. 

I never hammer before a reveal. And if I didn't bother pointing it out you'd still be thinking and claiming Hallia was the one who didn't hammer.  xD   So, obviously I have no problem with people being aware of it.

I also find it odd that Hallia hasn't bothered correcting your mistake herself.

"Yeah I'm kind of a veteran now that I've played 2 and 1/8th of a game..  here's my 2 paragraph take".

LOL

It's always the fast start "you fit in perfect" people that crash into the boundaries of not being part of the community long enough to have earned license to be able to bash its members. I can only imagine how big a jackass BG314 probably sounds like in the dead thread.

I never hammer before a reveal. And if I didn't bother pointing it out you'd still be thinking and claiming Hallia was the one who didn't hammer.  xD   So, obviously I have no problem with people being aware of it.

Good, good... and yes, it is kind of weird she didn't defend herself and correct me. LOL

The hostile tone was only towards Ape and it lasted about an hour. I know I am town, I know a townie lynch will all but end the game for the town,so I got frustrated when the ape started his predictable fixation with me. Each and every game smash and Ape become 100% convinced I am scum and follow me around endlessly trying to get me lynched. It's like I have 2 angry poodles w/votes against me every game cause I am in these dingbats heads. I honestly believe Ape is so insecure he'd rather vote me off  as a near certain townie and lose the game for the town then allow even a 1% chance that I would win as scum.

The icing on the cake of course is that he turns around and suggests it's me who is obsessed with him. Look at this game. I said 1 thing initially, Ape is the likely convert .. He responded with 4 paragraphs as to why I am the CL, and has voted and unvoted me numerous times. I have not voted him 1 time. But still now, he runs around saying it is me instigating him. Earlier he suggested this was me over reacting to him suspecting me.. WHich he has now dropped as it was clearly the reverse

So yeah, I got annoyed for a bit cause I am engaged in the game and am enjoying trying to figure out who is who.

The only inconsistencies ape had pointed out has been the kind of short sighted, shallow gotcha journalism  that is rampant today. Think  Russ Limbaugh saying, look how cold it is today, clearly global warming is a farce. Attempting to find small semantic issues that he can take a snippet of and call a contradiction but are more related to me generally posting during meetings and 1/2 paying attention to what i am writing(hence all the edits). For instance, I said to start the day we don't want to rush through it and voted an unpopular vote for the day (ace), Ape jumped on me for that.. I clarified that what I meant to say is I was hoping to get all reveals today before lynching. Once we got all the reveals I voted Hallia and suggested we speed lynch her. Ape shamelessly jumped on that as a contradiction, but it was clear my objectives (all reveals) had been met. Perhaps I could've spelled out for the simple minded gorilla that the desire to speed lynch Hallia was so we could beat her ability to pardon herself, but I honestly thought that was self explanatory.

THen later he quotes me and says I am flailing because I am saying Smash is scum. Attempting to highlight the point  that I was talking about voting Hallia and Ace, but calling Smash scum. Perhaps in a non cult game this would be flailing. But again, we are clearly looking for the CL, I have clearly been saying SMash is scum since day 2, and I clearly have not voted him as getting the CL has been priority #1.... which Smash almost certainly is not.

In summary, if you'd like to point out a legitimate inconsistency, I'd be happy to address it, cause i can assure you with 100% certainty that I am town, and would like to see this town prevail.

Me either, and the ape knows this. Yet he is running with this idiot stalling argument as another gotcha case, the fact that he doesn't seem to care who the other staller is (you, hallia, what's the difference) should tell you all you need to know. He doesn't care about the supposed stalling, he is just using it to try and lynch me

In any event, it is my belief that Ace and Hallia are the best lynches for the day. Most who have been paying attention know I am not the CL, and we need to be lynching the CL just in case they have any conversions left.

I can go either direction.

I'm at a place where I'd vote Hallia, Ace, or Verbal if we are CL hunting. I'd go with Smash if we want a guarantee that we are at least lynching a bad guy. If the numbers are what I think they are, then Smash might be the final scum, which would eliminate scum NKs and also be a means of saving townie numbers - this seems to have been overlooked mostly. This could be just as relevant and important to extending the game as lynching the CL.

First off.. I am not responding to anymore of your nonsense about me being CL, if you can actually convince others of this garbage kudos to you. I will however engage you when you want to sensibly scum hunt.

Every night there has been 2 NK attempts, meaning 2 scum teams are still active. I honestly believe we have 1 more Red scum, and 2 more orange (might have colors reversed). I think the game started with 3 scum, 3 scum and 2 Cult.. Out of 21 players.

I do not believe Verbal can be CL. His  use of Lie Detector, while poor, did catch JVOR.  Jvor was scum, not cult. Meaning there is no way Verbal as Cult Leader could know JVOR was lying.

Imo, the realistic options for CL are, in order, The hopeful outcome is that we lynch from the top and scum kills anywhere in that group to narrow the pool.

Ace 

Hallia

Hess

Jif

Dan

CTM

Nyn

with verbal, avm, ape and smash being almost no chance of being CL... But.. this is the group with the highest liklehood of being converted..

Scum I think is in that same group, with the below most likely imo

Ace,

Hallia,

Dan

You are on record saying I wasn't te CL, but now you are voting me.

So transparent.

As far as this other rubbish, voting me to even the vote count instead of hallia to put her at l-1 is you being afraid to blink. If you want to not be a chicken sh*t vote hallia so we can hammer her and narrow the pool!! As usual, you are exactly what you accuse others of being

Can you find this statement from Ape?  If so, it probably shows he's been converted, and wants to target obvious non-cult and frame them as cult.

Not anything we're lynching today on, though....this is obv a CL hunt here, and Ape is not the CL.

Official Vote Count:

CTM (3) - Ace, Hallia, Smash

Hallia (4) - CTM, Dan, AVM, JiF

Ace (1) - Hess

With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to send to the afterlife...

DEADLINE 11 Hours, 40 Minutes.....  Random death if no lynch by the time of the deadline.

Another busy day at the office, plus I'm heading to DC for our National Sales Conference so I will be very sparse moving forward but will do my best to follow on the phone.

Unless you're staying at a Motel 6, I'm sure they'll have a computer room with desktops and free access..  you dope.

hell Motel 6's probably have at least 1 desktop for guest use.

The hostile tone was only towards Ape and it lasted about an hour. I know I am town, I know a townie lynch will all but end the game for the town,so I got frustrated when the ape started his predictable fixation with me. Each and every game smash and Ape become 100% convinced I am scum and follow me around endlessly trying to get me lynched. It's like I have 2 angry poodles w/votes against me every game cause I am in these dingbats heads. I honestly believe Ape is so insecure he'd rather vote me off  as a near certain townie and lose the game for the town then allow even a 1% chance that I would win as scum.

The icing on the cake of course is that he turns around and suggests it's me who is obsessed with him. Look at this game. I said 1 thing initially, Ape is the likely convert .. He responded with 4 paragraphs as to why I am the CL, and has voted and unvoted me numerous times. I have not voted him 1 time. But still now, he runs around saying it is me instigating him. Earlier he suggested this was me over reacting to him suspecting me.. WHich he has now dropped as it was clearly the reverse

So yeah, I got annoyed for a bit cause I am engaged in the game and am enjoying trying to figure out who is who.

The only inconsistencies ape had pointed out has been the kind of short sighted, shallow gotcha journalism  that is rampant today. Think  Russ Limbaugh saying, look how cold it is today, clearly global warming is a farce. Attempting to find small semantic issues that he can take a snippet of and call a contradiction but are more related to me generally posting during meetings and 1/2 paying attention to what i am writing(hence all the edits). For instance, I said to start the day we don't want to rush through it and voted an unpopular vote for the day (ace), Ape jumped on me for that.. I clarified that what I meant to say is I was hoping to get all reveals today before lynching. Once we got all the reveals I voted Hallia and suggested we speed lynch her. Ape shamelessly jumped on that as a contradiction, but it was clear my objectives (all reveals) had been met. Perhaps I could've spelled out for the simple minded gorilla that the desire to speed lynch Hallia was so we could beat her ability to pardon herself, but I honestly thought that was self explanatory.

THen later he quotes me and says I am flailing because I am saying Smash is scum. Attempting to highlight the point  that I was talking about voting Hallia and Ace, but calling Smash scum. Perhaps in a non cult game this would be flailing. But again, we are clearly looking for the CL, I have clearly been saying SMash is scum since day 2, and I clearly have not voted him as getting the CL has been priority #1.... which Smash almost certainly is not.

In summary, if you'd like to point out a legitimate inconsistency, I'd be happy to address it, cause i can assure you with 100% certainty that I am town, and would like to see this town prevail.

Look at this, a thesis in bullsh*t. 

Hitting on all cylinders too. Ape is insecure, Ape is converted, Ape is, Ape is, Ape is... and the kicker: "Ape is obsessed with me."

You are bad at pretending.

Unless you're staying at a Motel 6, I'm sure they'll have a computer room with desktops and free access..  you dope.

hell Motel 6's probably have at least 1 desktop for guest use.

You dont get it.   Its non-stop all day meetings and then team events at night.  Very little free time.  I'll have to keep up on my phone during the mind numbingly boring meeting with 2,500 people sitting in the same room listening to our executives speak.

I will attempt a reread later on and see. Just got back from the doc and feeling a bit down.

Your for instances match what I remember Ape pointing out. But your post makes me feel better about you. Thanks for clarifying.

Me either, and the ape knows this. Yet he is running with this idiot stalling argument as another gotcha case, the fact that he doesn't seem to care who the other staller is (you, hallia, what's the difference) should tell you all you need to know. He doesn't care about the supposed stalling, he is just using it to try and lynch me

It would appear so. I think it was sloppy that he got us confused. But also kind of funny. Regardless, I stick to my play style. I rather wait to get a reveal just to be a little more sure. Once Wombat's claim was out it was an easy decision to make.

Is that what I'm doing? You nincompoop. 

Quite the narrative you've got going though. If you weren't stalling, you've sure expended a lot of energy trying to disprove it. Tell me, CTM, other than the narrative about me trying to use stalling to lynch you, what about how I'm posting indicates that I'm a converted werewolf?

Actually, what about "using stalling to lynch you" indicates I'm a converted werewolf?

You are doing a good bit of flailing, self-martyring, double-talking, and setting me up to be a mislynch at some point. Meanwhile, I'm just kicking around trying to figure out why we've hit such a standstill... and if troll voting you unkinks the hose, so be it.

Can you find this statement from Ape?  If so, it probably shows he's been converted, and wants to target obvious non-cult and frame them as cult.

Not anything we're lynching today on, though....this is obv a CL hunt here, and Ape is not the CL.

I actually don't recall saying it, so I'd like to see him produce a quote of it too. A lot of people have stated they don't hink CTM could be the CL, but I've been pretty consistently considering him a good candidate for CL.

First off.. I am not responding to anymore of your nonsense about me being CL, if you can actually convince others of this garbage kudos to you. I will however engage you when you want to sensibly scum hunt.

Every night there has been 2 NK attempts, meaning 2 scum teams are still active. I honestly believe we have 1 more Red scum, and 2 more orange (might have colors reversed). I think the game started with 3 scum, 3 scum and 2 Cult.. Out of 21 players.

I do not believe Verbal can be CL. His  use of Lie Detector, while poor, did catch JVOR.  Jvor was scum, not cult. Meaning there is no way Verbal as Cult Leader could know JVOR was lying.

Imo, the realistic options for CL are, in order, The hopeful outcome is that we lynch from the top and scum kills anywhere in that group to narrow the pool.

Ace 

Hallia

Hess

Jif

Dan

CTM

Nyn

with verbal, avm, ape and smash being almost no chance of being CL... But.. this is the group with the highest liklehood of being converted..

Scum I think is in that same group, with the below most likely imo

Ace,

Hallia,

Dan

First off, GFY.

I've been sensibly hunting scum all along, you dumb sh*t. You are just having a meltdown because I pressured you with a good reason... and why wouldn't I after you just did a 180° claiming "Ape has been converted because he's had no pressure", meanwhile you haven't applied this theory of "low pressure = conversion certainty" argument on anyone else. (This is the logic contradiction I've been pointing at.)

I called bullsh*t on you, for the right reasons. STFU with your crying about it already.

Now, with regards to the read - I think you are missing the points I made about Verbal being CL when I voted him. He used the LD poorly on JVOR, who died and was scum, but the way Verbal used the LD, it left wiggle room for JVOR to flip town or scum, and Verbal to back-pedal his way out of it with a simple "damn, I used my Lie Detector on the wrong statement". In other words, his used of the LD has an aspect to it that hedged his bets. 

By being right, he gains town points. I think his case on Wombat, the absolute certainty was just a good ol' fashioned bus play.

Personally, I think Verbal could absolutely be the CL and he just made a good gambit play. Not sure why you, of all people, are dismissing the idea just because he bagged scum and voted Wombat. You love bus plays.

Archived