Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nyn is bowing out from the game.

Laters guys.

Nyn stop..... we all go through this... trust me no ones immune from a good verbal (no pun intended verbal couldn't beat anything down if he tried ) beat down It will be forgotten next game . Its not personal . We are all Idiots morons and terrible players at times its the nature of the beast take it from someone whose had about 3 emo breakdowns LOL

Seriously?

Her PM didn't sound like she was kidding..  she's out.  and it's not easy staying calm considering the countless hours I've spent on trying to make this kinda fun.

so give me a bit to think of the best course of action.

Her PM didn't sound like she was kidding..  she's out.  and it's not easy staying calm considering the countless hours I've spent on trying to make this kinda fun.

so give me a bit to think of the best course of action.

No doubt. Bailing out now is incredibly bad sportsmanship, especially from someone who has been acting like hot sh*t the whole game, and it introduces a whole extra layer of WIFOM around whether she'd bail as scum or wolf or not. 

Bah... bad form. Most DMers just need to stay on DM.

Whenever voting counts again. Put me down.

Pac, just put Verb or CTM back in the game. What a joke.

Verb and CTM have seen dead thread and there is no one to ask to replace..  and who the hell would want to 112 pages in.

she's either getting voted off or MK'd..  nothing else I can do.

Verb and CTM have seen dead thread and there is no one to ask to replace..  and who the hell would want to 112 pages in.

she's either getting voted off or MK'd..  nothing else I can do.

She has 5 votes. I want to use my double-voter power on her.

"My gentle sensibilities have been infringed upon".

"What?  We warned you this is how we play..  You must have been told what to expect.  Besides, no one really said anything that out of line..  just that you were playing terribly.  Is that sooo hurtful".

"Well I'm simply not enjoying myself anymore so have fun with your little game but I'm bowing out".

"Do you really think that's fair to the people who have put in a considerable amount of time and thought into the game?  I mean it's been going on for 17 days".

"I don't care lalalala...  I said I'm out.  Enjoy yourselves"..

"I see.... Well then...."

Nyn, aka Frank Drebin (Town Naive Cop) has been flushed from the game...

nielsen_1.jpg

Archived