Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Are you ******* kidding me. That's incredibly disrespectful to Pac and not to mention the rest of us who's put any time into this game. Anyone who's ever modded a game knows it takes a lot of work to balance a setup and manage personalities in this game. Everyone bitches at you about what's fair and people pull selfish sh*t because they get competitive that borders on cheating. He doesn't deserve this and we don't either. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you ******* kidding me. That's incredibly disrespectful to Pac and not to mention the rest of us who's put any time into this game. Anyone who's ever modded a game knows it takes a lot of work to balance a setup and manage personalities in this game. Everyone bitches at you about what's fair and people pull selfish sh*t because they get competitive that borders on cheating. He doesn't deserve this and we don't either. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

It's a small world and word spreads fast.

LOLZA literally the 2 worst cop performances I've ever seen. 

Any remorsefulness I may have felt about shooting Verbal is erased. I mean, I shot Verbal.

Good game Hess. 

EAD I'm sure you had the whole ******* concept figured out by game three, right?

LOLZA literally the 2 worst cop performances I've ever seen.

Any remorsefulness I may have felt about shooting Verbal is erased. I mean, I shot Verbal.

Good game Hess.

I agree the games over for us but I'm neither scum cult. Told u guys to lynch Ace for two days now. Nyn was an idiot.

Told you Nyn was a naive cop. We're lynching Hess tomorrow. 

Jesus ******* christ though why did she get mad? That interaction with Hess was harmless (and funny). Someone saying you suck at mafia should happen at least 4 times a game anyway. Shrug it off.

Told you Nyn was a naive cop. We're lynching Hess tomorrow.

Jesus ******* christ though why did she get mad? That interaction with Hess was harmless (and funny). Someone saying you suck at mafia should happen at least 4 times a game anyway. Shrug it off.

It would be the cherry on top u incessant swine.

Nyn stop..... we all go through this... trust me no ones immune from a good verbal (no pun intended verbal couldn't beat anything down if he tried ) beat down It will be forgotten next game . Its not personal . We are all Idiots morons and terrible players at times its the nature of the beast take it from someone whose had about 3 emo breakdowns LOL

h8urface

EAD I'm sure you had the whole ******* concept figured out by game three, right?

I figured out that you don't tell everyone you are the cop for no reason before I ever cast my first vote in mafia. The rest of the game takes time to figure out, I've already told you this... but what you did this game with your cop role, all-*******-time worst play I've ever seen. 

Weird, more DMers ruining JN mafia.

I know right? 

At least this guy Ace seems legit. He was town with me in the tourney game, and actually reminded me of a combination of Hess and Jetscode. He had a good grasp of everything, logical and defiant in the face of stupid townies. I'm going to guess he's scum this game, given play style change - but it could just be the shift from that site to this. Dunno.

I figured out that you don't tell everyone you are the cop for no reason before I ever cast my first vote in mafia. The rest of the game takes time to figure out, I've already told you this... but what you did this game with your cop role, all-*******-time worst play I've ever seen. 

Gee, Ape not having a grasp on the details...shocking

Gee, Ape not having a grasp on the details...shocking

Shhhhh... You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

This confirms my hypothesis with you though... I figured you'd level-set at about 80's level of intelligence, but with a wanna-be CTM schmucky disposition.

You're going to be as easy to torment as Jif, and as over-reactive as Smashmouth. This'll be fun.

Also STFU and stay dead wtf is wrong with you ?

Town, what makes more sense, someone who's bite proof in a cult werewolf game or a sensor role that nobody's seen before??? Crusher wouldn't use this role N1? Ace wouldn't use it until N3? Knowing all the killers, you have a one time ability to help town and you wait?

Those are good points.

Town, what makes more sense, someone who's bite proof in a cult werewolf game or a sensor role that nobody's seen before??? Crusher wouldn't use this role N1? Ace wouldn't use it until N3? Knowing all the killers, you have a one time ability to help town and you wait?

Those are good points.

We've seen both sensor and conversion proof before.

The only point he's making that is good is that it's odd Ace would wait so long to use it, given the rate of deaths / conversions. I don't think the speculation about when Crusher would or would have used it is relevant, given he had real life stuff pull him from the game.

He had used a combination of uncanny stealth and a calm disposition to make it this far.

His recruits, who initially resisted his bite, had become loyal followers.  All willing to die if necessary to protect their maker.

"Gather around my children...  I have decided to pull the wool, or in our case wolves, over the groups eyes with a series of antics designed to lull them into a false sense of security".

The enthralled pups sat at attention, eager to hear the plan their master had designed to lead them to victory.

"From this moment, I will pretend...... that I am an emotionless 12 year old girl".  He flashed a proud smile, projecting an unwavering confidence with his decision.

His statement was met with blank stares. 

One pup who was especially perplexed gathered the nerve to speak up.

"And"?

"And"? 

"And we will win".

"Hmm.  So you're a little girl.  And using that strategy we will win"?

The smile on the leaders face grew as he envisioned the plan to destroy his combatants coming to fruition.

"YES!  YES I SAY, WE SHALL WIN!!!  WOLFPACK BITCHES!!  AHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!!

The group tried there best to project enthusiasm but their was no hiding their skepticism.

"yaaa..  we'll win and stuff.  ahhoooo".

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!  NOW FOLLOW ME.... ATTACK".....

But the group didn't follow...  and as it turned out, that may have saved their lives.

http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ovelsqkox8/halloween_theme_main_title.mp3

The Wolf put forth a valiant effort but there was no defeating this beast who bared a striking resemblance to Captain Kirk.  20 thrusts of the knife...  then 30...  somewhere around 70 stabbings the wolf finally succumbed to the loss of blood and collapsed...

Hess, aka David Kessler (Wolfpack CL) is Dead!

american_werewolf_london_l.jpg

The savage mutt had somehow made it this far.  While his victim was ultimately a threat to the group, many questioned this disturbing K9's motives.

"I'm absolutely convinced that this Chet character is a detriment to the town.  I've been saying it for weeks.  Not sure why we're not killing him".

"Yeah but you've had an odd fixation on him...  why aren't you looking elsewhere"?

"Because I'm a mutha effin' St Bernard, bitch.  I don't care what you think, he thinks, or she thinks.  When I sink my teeth into something that's where they stay.  Take it or leave it.  Till the cows come home".

"Yeah but it just seems odd that you won't look elsewhere...  did you see when Hess..."

"TILL THE MUTHA EFFIN' COWS COME HOME!!!  What about that are you not understanding"?!

"Dude..  calm down."

"calm down?  You are telling me to calm down?  Woof..  that's rich".

With that the troubled dog lifted his hind leg and proceede to projectile spray his foul urine all over the group.

"YO!!  WTFFF"!!

"GET THE EFFF OUTTA HERE YOU KEYRAZZY BASTID"!!

The dog sprinted off into the darkness..  Proud of the mayhem he had caused.

But unfortunately for him he had come across someone... or something... that posed a considerable threat.

"Here boy..  I have a request for you....  I want a baby".

"A BABY!  Jeez lady, don't you see I'm a fargain St Bernard"?

"Wrong answer".

In one swift motion she picked up the helpless dog and hurled him off a cliff.

Smash, aka Cujo (Townie with 1 time poison ability) is DEAD!!

2204_1.jpg

1) Crusher/ACE
2) Leelou  (Pinhead) Scum GF -- blown up by JackD after already having been infected Day 2
3) Verb (Marty McFly) Town Time Traveler - Head ripped off, Day 2
4) AVM
5) Jack D  (Martin Riggs) Town Suicide Bomber -- blew himself and leelou up Day 2
6) Lily (Laura Croft) Town Commuter converted to wolf -- NK'd N3
7) Bee Gee  (Axel Foley) Cop -- Nk'd N1
8) JetFan80 (Jason Voorhees) Scum w/ Vest -- knocked the f-ck out Day 1..  * reanimated Day 2 but killed after an hour...
9) CTM (Chet) Town Douchebag w/ a vest -- NK'd N4
10) Ape
11) Hess (David Kessler) Wolfpack CL -- NK'd N5
12) JiF
13) Nolder (Frank Dux) Town Lethal Weapon - NK'd N2
14) Smash (Cujo) Townie w/ 1 time posion -- NK'd N5
15) Song/Verb (Clarice Starling) Town Agent 1 time LD - NK'd N4

16) Dan
17) JVoY (Freddy Krueger) Scum Role Blocker - Lynched Day 2
18) Nynaeve (Frank Drebin) Town Naive Cop -- Spazzed out, death by suicide Day 5

19) Hallia

20) Wwwombat  (Jack Goodman) Natural Wolf - Lynched Day 3

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to send to afterlife...

Proceed carefully..  Every team is still capable of getting a victory.

Scintillating 6 (in order of signup):

1) Crusher/ACE

4) AVM

10) Ape

12) JiF

16) Dan

19) Hallia

Archived