Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to send to afterlife...

Proceed carefully..  Every team is still capable of getting a victory.

Scintillating 6 (in order of signup):

1) Crusher/ACE

4) AVM

10) Ape

12) JiF

16) Dan

19) Hallia

should it take 4 votes to lynch ?

Wait.

Unvote

Vote Dan

I'll accept the unbolded vote as I think you're on a phone and I don't bold on a phone either..  the point of bolding is for the mod to see the vote..

I can see your vote so it's acceptable.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) -  AVM, Verb, Ace

Dan (5) -  Ape, CTM, Wombat, Hess, Lily

Smash (1) -  JiF

Hess (1) -  Nyn

Nyn (1) - Smash

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send to the afterlife...

Hard to search on phone, but this is the San train that Ace sensored. He said 3 scum were on it, wombat, lily and Hess, CTM is town and he obviously knows and so am I. He is full of crapola.

Ape here let me do the thinking for you: go look at the Final Vote Count for that day.

I'll wait for you to slap yourself. 

I was just trying to get cute, see who might get behind me... Because, your logic is jacked up. 

You think I'm a converted wolf? I can't be scum. So why, in a scenario where 2 scum teams exist, with 2 NKs per team still, are you worried about bagging a potential wolf? Even if you were right, which you aren't, this makes zero sense. You, and everyone else, should be looking for adversaries that can NK still. 

Besides that, your reveal never made any sense anyway. I have NEVER seen sensor used on the non-victim.

I'm good voting Dan or you today.

Also, let's face it - this is a wifom - but I've played terribly this game. Why recruit me, when you can leave me as part of the town and I'm still helping destruct the town? 

I know you haven't played with me, but every once in a while I play in a game I have no attention span for, and it goes like this, and I live until end game because I'm the Town LVP. In games where I'm clearly dialed in, and not a hot mess like this, I'm dead or viewed by N3.

I feel like you are rolling my name out because I'm a patsy lynch at this point, but you overlooked the fact that I could only be wolf - which I'm not - but it would be stupid as hell to hunt wolf right now, when there's 6 people and 2 NKers in the game.

Unvote

Vote Dan

Ace pings by trying to hunt wolf today, but Dan, Dan has no business even being alive in this game still. How do you all let her just coast along time after time like this?

I've been trying to HELP. Hallia hasn't even posted in days, yet no one has a problem with that. How am I the only one who thinks she's super scummy.

Anyway, just out of fairness to the cult because I thought Hess was trying to have us all work together, I think the game is over if you lynch me (unless you have more conversions). You probably already figured that out; I'm just stupid. I don't want to say too much more because I'm happy as long as bad guys win lol. The other scum team has played great. <3 If you do have more conversions, disregard this. I'm rooting for all of you!!

I'd like AVM to weigh in. I probably trust him the most right now.

You're making this exceedingly painful for me :(

Anyway, just out of fairness to the cult because I thought Hess was trying to have us all work together, I think the game is over if you lynch me (unless you have more conversions). You probably already figured that out; I'm just stupid. I don't want to say too much more because I'm happy as long as bad guys win lol. The other scum team has played great. <3 If you do have more conversions, disregard this. I'm rooting for all of you!!

</3

Town can certainly win still.  

Kill cult, scum shoot each other at night, town wins.

Kill scum (the team with two left), scum shoot cult, 1v1v2 at daybreak....one of the scum turns on the other (to avoid the 25% chance of losing by random), successful protection, 2v1 and town lynches scum...game over.

Kill town? Yeah...game is over.

You're making this exceedingly painful for me :(

</3

Town can certainly win still.

Kill cult, scum shoot each other at night, town wins.

Kill scum (the team with two left), scum shoot cult, 1v1v2 at daybreak....one of the scum turns on the other (to avoid the 25% chance of losing by random), successful protection, 2v1 and town lynches scum...game over.

Kill town? Yeah...game is over.

<3 you forever.

Town only has the tiniest chance of winning if scum turn on each other, so basically, no chance. Lol.

<3 you forever.

Town only has the tiniest chance of winning if scum turn on each other, so basically, no chance. Lol.

<3 as well, btw.  Glad to have you and JVoR back, hope it can be more than a one time deal.

Basically I've got to guess right tonight and we win.  I think I feel pretty good on who is scum and who is cult at this point...we'll see.

Archived