Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

I know!! Quite a few people played incredibly well this game. :)

LOL...you know what I keep thinking?  If you're a jester role again I will be SO proud.  Or if you have lynch avoidance too, like Hallia.  Mirrored scum teams would make sense, I suppose.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<3 as well, btw. Glad to have you and JVoR back, hope it can be more than a one time deal.

Basically I've got to guess right tonight and we win. I think I feel pretty good on who is scum and who is cult at this point...we'll see.

Good luck!!!! But I hope the bad guys win. :D

LOL...you know what I keep thinking? If you're a jester role again I will be SO proud. Or if you have lynch avoidance too, like Hallia. Mirrored scum teams would make sense, I suppose.

Sorry, I'm ET. Just trying to go home.

"Eeee Teee gooo hommme"?

"Yes ET.  It's time for you to go home".

"ET go home, ET go home, home home"....

Dan, aka ET, (Town......

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2106/mp3/280871_SOUNDDOGS__st.mp3

But alas..  if only if it were that heart warming.  The reality was the she beast had taken advantage of the group and appealed to their emotions.  She was indeed an extra terrestrial, but not the benevolent creature she portrayed.

This beast had come in seach of 1 thing..  to procreate and destroy anyone that stood in her way.  When she was finally destroyed, the truth was revealed..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwF15QBhw4c

Dan, aka Species (Scum Role Finder) is Dead!

Giger-Sil_sculpture3.jpg

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ape...how's it going dude? 

Like sh*t.

The right side of my face is starting to swell, I have no range of motion to turn my head right, and I think I've got an ear infection or something really sh*tting going on ... I've never broken a bone, but I'd image this is what it feels like and it's all centered in my right jaw, ear, throat, neck area. My tongue is half numb too, can't taste anything... wtf kind of germs is this kid bringing home from daycare????

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. 

Like sh*t.

The right side of my face is starting to swell, I have no range of motion to turn my head right, and I think I've got an ear infection or something really sh*tting going on ... I've never broken a bone, but I'd image this is what it feels like and it's all centered in my right jaw, ear, throat, neck area. My tongue is half numb too, can't taste anything... wtf kind of germs is this kid bringing home from daycare????

I've broken my jaw, collar bone, left forearm twice, right hand, middle finger, pinky finger, two toes, ankle, had hematoma in my right thigh, tore my left ACL, PCL & MCL and dislocated my thumb twice. Besides the hematoma in my thigh nothing hurts worse than a bad ear infection.  

Incidentally, I'm doing another one of these mashup games in a month or 2..  it's so bizarre it makes it fun to mod.

Yeah I've come to enjoy the "anything goes" kind of themes.

I think I'd like to do a video game one at some point.

But in all seriousness, that's quite a bit. How do you even manage to do all that?

just sports and being a kid but some of the better ones was jumping on a diving board to see how high I could go went off the side and body hit the water but jaw hit the cement, and then I was on top of the high dive and there were bees I tried swatting away fell backwards 16 feet onto the cement and broke my arm. Took a jump off a ramp on my dirt bike and the handle bar went into my right thigh, that was the hematoma, I was out of the 4th grade for over a month worst pain in my life, all the blood vessels broke. And I won't even get into the non broken stuff like when I flipped my friends go cart and lost chucks of flesh in my right arm. I still have holes like scars. Yeah I broke my collar bone coming out of my moms wome (sp) I was destined for disasters. Most of the rest is all boring sports related.

Although my broken middle finger was the time the neighbors dog attacked my dog. As I pryed his jaws from my dog it bit down and broke/snapped my finger back. I can never make a fist with my right hand for rest of my life. I got $60k for it but my lawyer took half.

I've broken my jaw, collar bone, left forearm twice, right hand, middle finger, pinky finger, two toes, ankle, had hematoma in my right thigh, tore my left ACL, PCL & MCL and dislocated my thumb twice. Besides the hematoma in my thigh nothing hurts worse than a bad ear infection.  

Whoa... the similarities are... uncanny.

Mr.Glass.jpg

I don't know much about lawyers and settlements, is half normal?

Seems like a lot...

I just asked my wife. I got a $32k check and the settlement was for $50k. Not sure if i could have not gotten more without the lawyer or not. I was advised to get one right away so I don't know what the agent would have offered me without one.

I think SMC would know.think he's a lawyer. Miss that guy.

Yeah. I gave SMC a lot of sh*t during his last game because I was stressed out due to the game and I feel kinda bad about that now.

That was a great setup and couldn't have been easy to make or mod.

I just asked my wife. I got a $32k check and the settlement was for $50k. Not sure if i could have not gotten more without the lawyer or not. I was advised to get one right away so I don't know what the agent would have offered me without one.

You certainly got more with an attorney. Attorneys for your adversary will literally attempt to undercut you in ways the average person wouldn't even consider. I've had things pointed out to me on documents that seemed OK on the surface, that had me questioning my entire life. Swear to God. Never make a serious decision without one.

Like sh*t.

Dang dude...that sounds absolutely miserable.  Hope you get feeling better soon.

Wow.  I thought my list was pretty bad but you've got me beat pretty handily lol

Archived