Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

I just asked my wife. I got a $32k check and the settlement was for $50k. Not sure if i could have not gotten more without the lawyer or not. I was advised to get one right away so I don't know what the agent would have offered me without one.

I think SMC would know.think he's a lawyer. Miss that guy.

+1

Yeah. I gave SMC a lot of sh*t during his last game because I was stressed out due to the game and I feel kinda bad about that now.

That was a great setup and couldn't have been easy to make or mod.

Inception?

I broke my dominate hand middle finger 5 weeks ago.,, It is still ****ed up.. I shouldve went to a dr

Geez...so basically everyone is beat up, broken and sick?

Broken fingers, while nothing as serious as some of the other issues, can be an annoying pain in the ass.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://wmyx.radiotown.com/VAN/HALOWEENIE 09/Halloween Music - Friday The 13th Theme.mp3   While everyone was patiently deliberating, JetFan Voorhees was quietly digging his way out.  While it's well

Cheers and salutations all you scalawags...

Get Behind The Ape, the megalomaniac believes that scum's primary mission in these games is to manipulate and trick him and him alone, in order to avoid his shrewd detective skillz, as well as get him

Hey - was Dan a roleblocker? Why is AVM still alive?

Also, Ace - yesterday I was a wolf, today I'm scum? Might this have anything to do with me calling you out on wolf hunting when scum should have been the lynch priority yesterday?

Dang dude...that sounds absolutely miserable.  Hope you get feeling better soon.

Thank you.

The past 2-3 weeks has been a nightmare. I don't get to whine about it in real life, so thank you guys for humoring my moaning and groaning here.

I just asked my wife. I got a $32k check and the settlement was for $50k. Not sure if i could have not gotten more without the lawyer or not. I was advised to get one right away so I don't know what the agent would have offered me without one.

I think SMC would know.think he's a lawyer. Miss that guy.

somewhere around 1/3 is typical for lawyer swine

Like sh*t.

The right side of my face is starting to swell, I have no range of motion to turn my head right, and I think I've got an ear infection or something really sh*tting going on ... I've never broken a bone, but I'd image this is what it feels like and it's all centered in my right jaw, ear, throat, neck area. My tongue is half numb too, can't taste anything... wtf kind of germs is this kid bringing home from daycare????

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

Do you think it's herpes

Hey - was Dan a roleblocker? Why is AVM still alive?

Also, Ace - yesterday I was a wolf, today I'm scum? Might this have anything to do with me calling you out on wolf hunting when scum should have been the lynch priority yesterday?

Role cop.

Ace

Hallia

You

Hopefully ace and Hallia get nervous and shoot at one another or you. I considered saving you, since you can't shoot. I didn't. Or maybe I did. It's a wifom inside a wifom.

Wi-nception-fom.

All he wanted do was express himself.  So what if he liked wearing fishnet stockings, lipstick, and falsies.  He had the right to dress in whatever he felt comfortable in.

When he first felt the bite on his neck he had hoped it was just a very large man with a thick beard making sexual advances.  When he turned and saw it was a werewolf, he was sure he was dead.

But a funny thing happened along the way.  This previously feminine fruit was transformed into something stronger and more masculine than he ever dreamed he'd be.

But in the end it simply wasn't enough.  He fought long and hard but eventually fell...

JiF, aka Tootsie Fagus (Town Crossdresser converted into a werewolf) is DEAD!!

tootsie_l.jpg

It was obvious they were dealing with someone who was punch drunk but they didn't expect such consistently spastic behavior.  He managed to bob and weave his way to previously unseen levels of ineptitude.

"Hey yo...  I dont tink I made too many good choices Mick.  Maybe it's time for me to come see you up in Evan".

With that Rocky put on his gloves 1 last time and proceeded to do something so insanely bizarre it defies description.

He loaded up and with all his force knocked his own block off...

Ape, aka Rocky Balboa (Townie who earned a vig shot) is DEAD!!

rocky-balboa.jpg

The amorphous mass had meticulously made it's way through the town, avoiding damage while handing out plenty of it's own.  Tonight was no different. 

The Judge made his way to his chambers to enjoy his customary Dewars on the rocks.  The group had already voiced their displeasure with him so he felt as it was only a matter of time before he was killed.  What he didn't expect was the manner with which he would meet his demise.

The gelatinous mess crept into the Judges chambers avoiding detection.  When it wrapped itself around Hallers legs, he let out a horrific scream that carried throughout the city.

The judge was completely enveloped by his enormous attacker and literally melted away.

Hallia (Judge Chamberlin Haller - Town Judge) is DEAD!!

7174-13247.gif

They had done it...  They managed to avoid numerous obstacles and only lose 1 team member in the process.

Crush/Ace - The Blob (Scum GF)

THE_BLOB-4.jpg

AVM aka Michael Meyers (Scum w/ a vest)

09%2Bmichael%2Bmeyers.jpg

and JVoR aka Freddy Krueger

ec753652b9843a338975a751e87c97dc-if-fred

HAVE WON!!

1) Crusher/ACE WINNER
2) Leelou  (Pinhead) Scum GF -- blown up by JackD after already having been infected Day 2
3) Verb (Marty McFly) Town Time Traveler - Head ripped off, Day 2
4) AVM WINNER
5) Jack D  (Martin Riggs) Town Suicide Bomber -- blew himself and leelou up Day 2
6) Lily (Laura Croft) Town Commuter converted to wolf -- NK'd N3
7) Bee Gee  (Axel Foley) Cop -- Nk'd N1
8) JetFan80 (Jason Voorhees) Scum w/ Vest -- knocked the f-ck out Day 1..  * reanimated Day 2 but killed after an hour...
9) CTM (Chet) Town Douchebag w/ a vest -- NK'd N4
10) Ape
11) Hess (David Kessler) Wolfpack CL -- NK'd N5
12) JiF
13) Nolder (Frank Dux) Town Lethal Weapon - NK'd N2
14) Smash (Cujo) Townie w/ 1 time posion -- NK'd N5
15) Song/Verb (Clarice Starling) Town Agent 1 time LD - NK'd N4

16) Dan (Species) Scum Role Finder -- Lynched Day 6
17) JVoY (Freddy Krueger) Scum Role Blocker - Lynched Day 2
18) Nynaeve (Frank Drebin) Town Naive Cop -- spazzed out, death by suicide Day 5

19) Hallia

20) Wwwombat  (Jack Goodman) Natural Wolf - Lynched Day 3